People should stop hating on trans people, in other cultures, other than US American,it is viewed as normal.

No orgasms either. Ever. Never. Male to female, female to male. No orgasms. So what joy do they get from coupling???

Which explains their high suicide rate. They take the pills, the plastic surgery, and in the final step get amputated by some quack. It's only then they realize they can never be a woman, but now can never enjoy the most pleasurable part of life which is natural sex ever again. Which is why I say they need psychological help for them to understand that before they make irreversible changes.

Doctors who perform these whack jobs need to be prosecuted, and so do the people feeding children hormones and encouraging this sick stuff and the mentally ill 'mental health professionals' promoting the scam, too; they're sicker than the victims of this farce.

43, i am a crossdresser.

I in the states.

I have kept it hidden so far, my mom knows about me being bisexual.

I remember one time when i was young, my late dad would said he would beat me up if he ever found me wearing my mom's clothes, so i'm in the closet right now about it.

Good. So when you're home, dress whatever way you wish and we're fine with that.

Meanwhile...how old are you? Are you completely trans now, or in process? Are you in the states? How do your friends and family feel about it?

43, i am a crossdresser.

I in the states.

I have kept it hidden so far, my mom knows about me being bisexual.

I remember one time when i was young, my late dad would said he would beat me up if he ever found me wearing my mom's clothes, so i'm in the closet right now about it.
Down From Above, Out From Above

Under whose orders do we have to take you disgusting self-obsessed freaks seriously?

Sorry. Red flags already waved and will never unwave. You originally TRY to sound foreign...like you are from one of the countries you mentioned in your OP. Stilted in speech, english not your usual language. But then you brought up other things that have NOTHING to do with trans, and ignored direct questions. Got a bit snide there a few times saying we were discriminating, idiots, etc. Still doing the stilted Foreign Not Used To English speaking. Now you "seen" or have seen or saw....instead SEEN. Bad grammar. Not unfamiliar grammar.

You are not trans. You are a cross dresser. So you are lying your way thru this whole discussion....and I don't believe you are even a cross dresser. I smell rancid bacon.

SOCK. Playing a game. And outting yourself in little ways.

My mom came from one of those countries and my late dad is part Polynesian.

I have worn panties, and went to hot topic and found fishnets and such there and even found a skirt from trippnyc.

I'm also not a griefer, i at one time used to hunt down griefers when i belonged to a community watch group in a virtual world called second life,.

You might feel more comfortable amongst those who know your confusion, pain, complaints, etc.

You might feel more comfortable amongst those who know your confusion, pain, complaints, etc.
That was nice of you, finding those boards for him.

Think you can find me one for insane peckerwood bikers, lol?

That was nice of you, finding those boards for him.

Think you can find me one for insane peckerwood bikers, lol?
Biker forums? Bicycle, Rice Burners or good ol Harley's?
And do they have to be peckerwoods? ;)

yes i will.

I think those look like a safe space.

Last edited:
Sorry. Red flags already waved and will never unwave. You originally TRY to sound foreign...like you are from one of the countries you mentioned in your OP. Stilted in speech, english not your usual language. But then you brought up other things that have NOTHING to do with trans, and ignored direct questions. Got a bit snide there a few times saying we were discriminating, idiots, etc. Still doing the stilted Foreign Not Used To English speaking. Now you "seen" or have seen or saw....instead SEEN. Bad grammar. Not unfamiliar grammar.

You are not trans. You are a cross dresser. So you are lying your way thru this whole discussion....and I don't believe you are even a cross dresser. I smell rancid bacon.

SOCK. Playing a game. And outting yourself in little ways.

My mom came from one of those countries and my late dad is part Polynesian.

I have worn panties, and went to hot topic and found fishnets and such there and even found a skirt from trippnyc.

I'm also not a griefer, i at one time used to hunt down griefers when i belonged to a community watch group in a virtual world called second life,.

All I can say is that if I were on a date and making out with my date and something popped up - they'd be full trans before the night was over.

Isn't there an LGBTQ board where you can talk about this stuff with fellow trans people?

Sexual fetishists are neurotic exhibitionists; they have to be annoying and many like to be degraded; it's part of the mental illness, especially among homosexuals. They have a huge S&M 'community' and lots of masochists. They already have lots of enablers, so no need to bother with posting links for them, they aren't interested in those sites except for looking for sex with strangers and arranging rape parties for themselves.

It’s not America’s responsibility to feel guilty because it’s normal in other nations. Didn’t blm baboons teach you anything with their racist slogans and their ability to inject guilt trips so that the automatons of the blm theologian did Passover imitations on their houses.? There’s something funky about a crotch-clownism that wants to reverse biological fate and project a recognition Jones onto the scapegoat-victim at the same time.

I seen some cute transgenders and crossdressers on flickr and pinterest.

Apparently, no one has ever told you that what you see on the Internet doesn't necessarily represent reality.

Of course, anyone with a dick who is trying to appropriate the female sex wouldn't know reality if it fell on him.

I would think that in males it will also require them to wear diapers, since they no longer have much bladder control from muscles being whacked off.

You probably don't want to know this - I know I didn't - but M to F surgery doesn't involve cutting anything off. It actually involves . . . um, redesigning the penis to pretend to be a vagina.

Also, the muscles one uses to control one's bladder are actually inside the abdomen, not the penis.

Apparently, no one has ever told you that what you see on the Internet doesn't necessarily represent reality.

Of course, anyone with a dick who is trying to appropriate the female sex wouldn't know reality if it fell on him.

Well i once saw a cute multi-racial posssibly polynesian Mtf transgender one time. I live ina place where island people are and island people who of are mixed race are usually very beautiful.

I'm of mixed race myself.

Well i once saw a cute multi-racial posssibly polynesian Mtf transgender one time. I live ina place where island people are and island people who of are mixed race are usually very beautiful.

I'm of mixed race myself.

Wow, I didn't care.

Please try to stick to the topic and control your misguided belief that you are personally of tremendous interest to anyone here.

Forum List

Back