People should stop hating on trans people, in other cultures, other than US American,it is viewed as normal.

Sorry about that.

I wonder if it had anything to do with my upbringing. I had a very rough life growing up with kids picking on me and such and i wonder if i have ptsd from what the kids did to me.

It could be, but only professional help will give you that answer. It's a much better route than making a fool out of yourself and annoying everybody else at the same time.

I still want to know who is actually "hating" on them, and how the OP is defining "hating"....... still haven't gotten an answer on that.

I mean the US having hangups over it.

I think that may be the first time I've heard recognizing reality and being annoyed at people demanding that you pretend reality doesn't exist described as a "hangup".

It's certainly an . . . interesting viewpoint.
I'm actually dealing with this at my new job; my employer wants me to refer to a male who claims to be trans, as "she" or "her", and I stated that I'm not okay with that. When a couple people trotted out the whole, "This is how they identify" shtick, I told them that I identify as the ruler of my own small Kingdom (my property), and that I demand to be referred to as "Your Highness" from now on, since we can all do that now.

But that is not what you alluded to. You compared them to someone pretending to be a dog and asked me if I would give it a treat. Seems to me you care alot.

Maybe I'm just getting older, but I'm becoming less tolerant of people who insist they force their "whatever" down our throats is all. You only go through life once, so you do whatever it is that makes you happy, but keep your happiness to yourself and don't force it on others, especially when you know they don't approve of something you're into for whatever reason.

Well that is discrimination.

One time i heard, that African Americans weren't allowed to serve in our armed forces, but today we say it was wrong to do that.

I think in time we will one day say the same about disallowing trans people not being able to serve.

Bad comparison. A black person can never change who they are, even if they are able to make their skin nearly white. But a guy who wears women's attire doesn't have to do it. He can dress like a man or a woman. Dress like a guy in public, and when you get home, to some trans bar (if they have one) a trans friends home, dress like a woman if it makes you feel better. A black person is a black person no matter where they go. They couldn't change to being white when they went for a job years ago, to move into a white neighborhood, to go to a restaurant or bar so they wouldn't be asked to leave. I'm sure if they could have, they would have.

I still want to know who is actually "hating" on them, and how the OP is defining "hating"....... still haven't gotten an answer on that.

I mean the US having hangups over it.

I think that may be the first time I've heard recognizing reality and being annoyed at people demanding that you pretend reality doesn't exist described as a "hangup".

It's certainly an . . . interesting viewpoint.
I'm actually dealing with this at my new job; my employer wants me to refer to a male who claims to be trans, as "she" or "her", and I stated that I'm not okay with that. When a couple people trotted out the whole, "This is how they identify" shtick, I told them that I identify as the ruler of my own small Kingdom (my property), and that I demand to be referred to as "Your Highness" from now on, since we can all do that now.

That's more or less the same response my husband gives. He has stated that his preferred pronouns are "Your Majesty" and "Sir".

I told him not to hold his breath waiting.

But that is not what you alluded to. You compared them to someone pretending to be a dog and asked me if I would give it a treat. Seems to me you care alot.

Maybe I'm just getting older, but I'm becoming less tolerant of people who insist they force their "whatever" down our throats is all. You only go through life once, so you do whatever it is that makes you happy, but keep your happiness to yourself and don't force it on others, especially when you know they don't approve of something you're into for whatever reason.

Frankly, if one's happiness is that dependent on other people and what they do, then happiness will forever be out of reach.

Pink. Do you wear pink shirts to go with your gray business suit?

How about feet? Do you have a foot fetish?

Hm...do you have a habit you do that may gross someone out or wonder why you do it?

If my friends like to dress as women from time to time, appear in drag shows and sing and dance or do skits for the audience....AND WIN...who the hell am I to judge them? They are both over 40. One is tall and skinny...he does an awesome Cher and Streisand. The other is short and average body. He does a great Sonny but prefer to be Cher but is too short. So..he settles for Lucy in Vitaveetavegamen. Since he is hispanic, once in awhile he will do Desi. When dressed as women, they are both stunning.

So you go ahead and compare them to dogs. I will continue to love them as my friends. Even though they stole my clothes sometimes, lol.

Merely pointing out that nobody can physically be something they are not. Also pointing out we don't cater to people who think they are other things they cannot be, only these weirdos.

So now we have to let them in our military, let them steal a high school athletic trophy away from real girls, and possibly a college scholarship. Let them in female dressing rooms in stores and gyms, start letting them make changes to switch sex before puberty when they don't even know what's going on, and have these flakes reading our children stories at the library or school. Sorry, but I'm totally against that.

Now if I had any sexual oddities, I'd keep them where they belong--at home. No need for me to prance around revealing those strange characteristics about myself and expect everybody to just conform and accept them.

Well that is discrimination.

One time i heard, that African Americans weren't allowed to serve in our armed forces, but today we say it was wrong to do that.

I think in time we will one day say the same about disallowing trans people not being able to serve.

Dude you just need to stop.
Blacks served in the Civil War.
Black segregation ended in 1948.
Blacks were witheld from some foreign stations overseas not because of American policies, but because the host country requesting no blacks can be there.
Read that last sentence again.

America is the most diverse nation on earth,
No other nation even comes close to the race, cultural and religions diversity of the United States. None.
Most European nations are well over 90% white. Some are still above 98% white.
Stop listening to your panty wearing limp wrist teachers and read a book.

I said I was done with the thread. And I am. But I just hafta say he sounds like he is 15 and is testing the proverbial waters here on how he will be accepted.

Not very well it seems. AND..I, too, refuse to enable their insistance that we ALL accept their choices by using certain pronouns. If HE was born a male...he will always ALWAYS be referred by me as HE. Period. It makes me very pissed off when lame stream media reports on stories, tells us the perp or person is trans, then commences to say SHE. There is an AA, NA, ALANON group and the latter is about ENABLING. Maybe a new group needs to be formed about ENABLING trans as what they are NOT, just to make them "happy".

For me..ain't gonna happen.

Meanwhile...how old are you? Are you completely trans now, or in process? Are you in the states? How do your friends and family feel about it?
I guess he declines to answer and only wants to complain.

So apparently only the ugly trannies and crossdressers are weird, but if they look good as drag queens and trannies then that's different, and they're sane? Yeah okay ....

Meanwhile...how old are you? Are you completely trans now, or in process? Are you in the states? How do your friends and family feel about it?

They are only going to complain because they're mentally ill, and they will never be happy no matter what they have whacked off. How many of them later regret the medical profession was allowed to mutilate them?

They are only going to complain because they're mentally ill, and they will never be happy no matter what they have whacked off. How many of them later regret the medical profession was allowed to mutilate them?
No orgasms either. Ever. Never. Male to female, female to male. No orgasms. So what joy do they get from coupling???

No orgasms either. Ever. Never. Male to female, female to male. No orgasms. So what joy do they get from coupling???

Which explains their high suicide rate. They take the pills, the plastic surgery, and in the final step get amputated by some quack. It's only then they realize they can never be a woman, but now can never enjoy the most pleasurable part of life which is natural sex ever again. Which is why I say they need psychological help for them to understand that before they make irreversible changes.

Americans are still Puritans at heart.
True. Jesus Nazis still have too much power.

But, I hope trans dudes completely destroy women's sports forever. Title IX gets ass fucked and the Aggies will have a D1 hockey team in my lifetime. I can't wait.
Trans dudes destroying woman’s sports and woman’s awards in Hollywood would make me happy as well. They are well on their way.

He won't answer any questions, only focuses on blacks...supposedly spelled with a capital B...depression is caused by bullying...and in general....empty responses just to get some attention. Which is what a troll does. Or....a sock that is being VERY careful on how he answers.

Anyone smell bacon?

So apparently only the ugly trannies and crossdressers are weird, but if they look good as drag queens and trannies then that's different, and they're sane? Yeah okay ....

I seen some cute transgenders and crossdressers on flickr and pinterest.

Last edited:

43, i am a crossdresser.

I in the states.

I have kept it hidden so far, my mom knows about me being bisexual.

I remember one time when i was young, my late dad would said he would beat me up if he ever found me wearing my mom's clothes, so i'm in the closet right now about it.

Last edited:
Sorry. Red flags already waved and will never unwave. You originally TRY to sound foreign...like you are from one of the countries you mentioned in your OP. Stilted in speech, english not your usual language. But then you brought up other things that have NOTHING to do with trans, and ignored direct questions. Got a bit snide there a few times saying we were discriminating, idiots, etc. Still doing the stilted Foreign Not Used To English speaking. Now you "seen" or have seen or saw....instead SEEN. Bad grammar. Not unfamiliar grammar.

You are not trans. You are a cross dresser. So you are lying your way thru this whole discussion....and I don't believe you are even a cross dresser. I smell rancid bacon.

SOCK. Playing a game. And outting yourself in little ways.

I would think that in males it will also require them to wear diapers, since they no longer have much bladder control from muscles being whacked off.

Forum List

Back