People should stop hating on trans people, in other cultures, other than US American,it is viewed as normal.

You probably don't want to know this - I know I didn't - but M to F surgery doesn't involve cutting anything off. It actually involves . . . um, redesigning the penis to pretend to be a vagina.

Also, the muscles one uses to control one's bladder are actually inside the abdomen, not the penis.

Ew

To put it mildly. In its own way, F to M is no less gross. There's are a lot of reasons why the vast majority of people identifying as "transgender" do not take the last step and get the surgery, and how freaky and off-putting the facts about the surgery are is definitely one of those reasons.

That was harsh...... funnier than shit, but harsh.

:auiqs.jpg:

Hi, have you met me? ;)

I've always said that patience is a virtue . . . and I'm not terribly virtuous. My very limited patience does not extend to people who act like jackasses, and then whine excuses about how it's not their fault because "XYZ trauma and victimhood" instead of either apologizing or just owning it.

I may be a bitch, but at least I'm honest about being one and about choosing to act on it.

Also, I'm deeply disinterested in being dragged into impromptu group therapy sessions.

Hi, have you met me? ;)

I've always said that patience is a virtue . . . and I'm not terribly virtuous. My very limited patience does not extend to people who act like jackasses, and then whine excuses about how it's not their fault because "XYZ trauma and victimhood" instead of either apologizing or just owning it.

I may be a bitch, but at least I'm honest about being one and about choosing to act on it.

Also, I'm deeply disinterested in being dragged into impromptu group therapy sessions.
Lady, stop already....... I'm getting aroused.

:cool:

Forum List

Back