People seem overly concerned with big government, yet they don’t seem to acknowledge the concern...

...with big business.

Doesn’t it bother you that businesses abuse your data agreements?

Doesn’t it bother you that prosecution of white collar corporate crime is very uncommon?

Doesn’t it bother you that there are few consumer protection laws in place? Big business has the upper hand in litigation by design.

Doesn’t it bother you there is fucking advertising everywhere you go?

Doesn’t it bother you that the vast majority of income gains have gone to the top 1% of earners while wages for lower classes remain way behind on the rate of inflation?

Now I’m not suggesting the government doesn’t over step its bounds from time to time, but to ignore the reality of the private market is bat shit crazy.

Nah, I’m bothered by beggars always trying to work an angle to steal from those making better decisions than them. Weird huh?
See you are just entertaining this stereotype because it makes you feel manly and superior. It feels good to assume you work for a living while most people are just leeches. The truth of the matter is that welfare fraud is statistically low and the unemployment rate is below 4%.

haha
I’m sure you’re just looking out for others and all because you’re so fucking noble like that..haha
Look bud, nobody self funded and accountable says the shit you beggars say....NOBODY.

...with big business.

Doesn’t it bother you that prosecution of white collar corporate crime is very uncommon?

Doesn’t it bother you that there are few consumer protection laws in place? Big business has the upper hand in litigation by design.

Doesn’t it bother you that the vast majority of income gains have gone to the top 1% of earners while wages for lower classes remain way behind on the rate of inflation?

Now I’m not suggesting the government doesn’t over step its bounds from time to time, but to ignore the reality of the private market is bat shit crazy.
I agree 100%

Haha...how weird, gold members of the FSA agree with one another.
Not aware of this "FSA".

The Free Shit Army
fsa.png

This nation was started well before big corporations, guilded age , etc

~S~
"The nation" (I.e. the corporation known as "District of Columbia") is the mother ship of them all.

In Volume 19, CJS (Corpus Juris Sec.) § 883 one finds the statement that “The United States government is a foreign corporation with respect to a State.” The above case is cited as the authority. That the United States is a foreign corporation is exactly what the court held. By affirming the decision, the United States Supreme Court concurred in U.S. v. Perkins, 163 U.S. 625 (1896).

"The United States Government is a Foreign Corporation With Respect to a State" - Volume 20: Corpus Juris Sec. § 1785 : AmericanGovernment

...with big business.

I agree 100%

Not aware of this "FSA".

The Free Shit Army
fsa.png
So what are you pretending that means?

Big business funds big government. If it weren't for businesses, there would be no jobs, nor would there be any revenue for the government to operate on.

This nation was started well before big corporations, guilded age , etc

~S~

Not true, Europe had some corporations that were comparatively as large as some of todays corporations. The British East India Company comes to mind. Really interesting article for and against corporations here.
In its 400+ year history, the corporation has achieved extraordinary things, cutting around-the-world travel time from years to less than a day, putting a computer on every desk, a toilet in every home (nearly) and a cellphone within reach of every human. It even put a man on the Moon and kinda-sorta cured AIDS.

A Brief History of the Corporation: 1600 to 2100

...with big business.

I agree 100%

Not aware of this "FSA".

The Free Shit Army
fsa.png

I'm gonna steal that. LOL

...with big business.

I agree 100%

Not aware of this "FSA".

The Free Shit Army
fsa.png
...with big business.

I agree 100%

Not aware of this "FSA".

The Free Shit Army
fsa.png
whatever it means, it isn’t based on facts or statistics. Just what sounds good.

I agree 100%

Not aware of this "FSA".

The Free Shit Army
fsa.png
I agree 100%

Not aware of this "FSA".

The Free Shit Army
fsa.png
whatever it means, it isn’t based on facts or statistics. Just what sounds good.
Rwnj propaganda.

Not aware of this "FSA".

The Free Shit Army
fsa.png
Not aware of this "FSA".

The Free Shit Army
fsa.png
Rwnj propaganda.
See I don’t even think elected officials would come up with messages like this. Who came up with that was average joe republican who barely graduated high school.

Not aware of this "FSA".

The Free Shit Army
fsa.png
Not aware of this "FSA".

The Free Shit Army
fsa.png
Rwnj propaganda.
See I don’t even think elected officials would come up with messages like this. Who came up with that was average joe republican who barely graduated high school.
A search says it's pretty well known among extremists, militias, incells, that kinda crap. The groups that are too cowardly to have much mainstream presence.

Probably because businesses can only exchange with you if they have your consent, while the government can use force and coercion, because they have the army and thug departments.

It's only with the power of government that businesses are able to strangle out competition with regulations and continue standing when nobody buys from them, because the government steals our money from us and hands it to them. Gosh, Billy, I WONDER why people are more concerned with the territorial monopoly on violence and arbitration instead of the people who practically beg to provide a service for you in exchange for your money.

tenor.gif

The Free Shit Army
fsa.png
The Free Shit Army
fsa.png
Rwnj propaganda.
A search says it's pretty well known among extremists, militias, incells, that kinda crap. The groups that are too cowardly to have much mainstream presence.
Yeah, that’s probably true. I think it’s fair to say a lot of RWs would cream in their pants over it. It just makes them feel more manly to think half the population are leeches and they are hard working men, damn it!

The idea of a militia believing this is a scary thought. Are they going to end up killing beggers on the street? Is section 8 housing going to be bombed? You never know with crazy republicans.

The Free Shit Army
fsa.png
The Free Shit Army
fsa.png
Rwnj propaganda.

You people never fail to deliver: Discussing the FSA like you've never heard of it, and freaking out over "militias", beggars, and section 8 housing.

:laughing0301:

Urban Dictionary: F.S.A. (Free Shit Army)

Rwnj propaganda.

You people never fail to deliver: Discussing the FSA like you've never heard of it, and freaking out over "militias", beggars, and section 8 housing.

Ok, first I don't see anyone freaking out. Second why would we be up on your retarded slang?

Rwnj propaganda.

When do either of us ever talk about wanting free shit? Perhaps you mean healthcare, but we both know that would be treated like any other revenue program we have. We all pay taxes so nothing is handed to us. It would be like you complaining about your brother not paying the fire department any compensation after they saved his life from a burning building.

Forum List

Back