People seem overly concerned with big government, yet they don’t seem to acknowledge the concern...

whatever it means, it isn’t based on facts or statistics. Just what sounds good.
Rwnj propaganda.
See I don’t even think elected officials would come up with messages like this. Who came up with that was average joe republican who barely graduated high school.
A search says it's pretty well known among extremists, militias, incells, that kinda crap. The groups that are too cowardly to have much mainstream presence.

You people never fail to deliver: Discussing the FSA like you've never heard of it, and freaking out over "militias", beggars, and section 8 housing.

:laughing0301:

Urban Dictionary: F.S.A. (Free Shit Army)
When do either of us ever talk about wanting free shit? Perhaps you mean healthcare, but we both know that would be treated like any other revenue program we have. We all pay taxes so nothing is handed to us. It would be like you complaining about your brother not paying the fire department any compensation after they saved his life from a burning building.
He's just another brainwashed tRumpkin. The

whatever it means, it isn’t based on facts or statistics. Just what sounds good.
Rwnj propaganda.
See I don’t even think elected officials would come up with messages like this. Who came up with that was average joe republican who barely graduated high school.
A search says it's pretty well known among extremists, militias, incells, that kinda crap. The groups that are too cowardly to have much mainstream presence.

You people never fail to deliver: Discussing the FSA like you've never heard of it, and freaking out over "militias", beggars, and section 8 housing.

Ok, first I don't see anyone freaking out. Second why would we be up on your retarded slang?

You act like you've never heard the term before. We conservatives were referring to you Democrats and Obama-supporters "Obama's FreeShitArmy" for the whole time he was in office.

This is old news, where the heck have ya'll been?

Rwnj propaganda.

Ok, first I don't see anyone freaking out. Second why would we be up on your retarded slang?

You act like you've never heard the term before. We conservatives were referring to you Democrats and Obama-supporters "Obama's FreeShitArmy" for the whole time he was in office.

I haven't ever heard the term before. I'm not part of the tRumpkin circle jerk, not on the mailing list for the republican talking points of the day.

I haven't ever heard the term before. I'm not part of the tRumpkin circle jerk, not on the mailing list for the republican talking points of the day.

It's an Obama-era term. Look at the date the expression came into being...

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=US&q="free shit army"

It's an Obama-era term. Look at the date the expression came into being...

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=US&q="free shit army"
So you kids have been whispering it in each other's ears for years.

What's your point?

Forum List

Back