People, Jesus is coming back again, and BOY is he pissed!

Considering the fact that everything you do is Satanic, I know who you think God is.

Yikes, I'm scared now! You're not going to put a spell on me now are you! :eek:

I do not believe in that nonsense. I am a believer in a very simple God who has told us in the Bible that if we believe in him (her), we will have the opportunity to spend eternity with him (her). If we do not believe in him (her), we get to spend all of eternity without him (her). God says that THAT eternity is called Hell and it will be in total darkness. Just you and your thoughts for all eternity in total darkness and totally alone.

When I warn people of what the Bible says, they may think that it is foolishness and that is their right. For their sake (and your sake, obviously), I sincerely hope that they are right. Eternity is a Hell of a long time to spend alone in total darkness.

I'm not going to worry about my "Eternity" from some shirtless freak on a message board, but keep telling us we are all going to

Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bible says He is coming back really angry.

10101875A%7EJack-Nicholson-The-Shining-Posters-1.jpg

I'M BAAAACK!!!

I'm not going to worry about my "Eternity" from some shirtless freak on a message board, but keep telling us we are all going to

As usual, you consistently show that you and your clique of pathological liars are total creeps. Hell is what the Bible says it is. According to the Bible, those people who reject God are going there. I just tell you what the Bible says. If you think that you can not read the Bible because some person who was not wearing a shirt in the 1980's when a photo was taken of him says you should read it at least once in your life, then you are crazier than crazy. My not having a shirt on in the summer should not have any bearing on your reading of some book.

Boy are you guys crazy pieces of sheet. Drugs? or just hereditary brain damage from inbreeding? If it is drugs that make you act so crazy all of the time, perhaps you should stop? The hereditary stuff is irreversible. Bad DNA is bad DNA. Probably best to commit suicide.

As usual, you consistently show that you and your clique of pathological liars are total creeps. Hell is what the Bible says it is. According to the Bible, those people who reject God are going there. I just tell you what the Bible says. If you think that you can not read the Bible because some person who was not wearing a shirt in the 1980's when a photo was taken of him says you should read it at least once in your life, then you are crazier than crazy. My not having a shirt on in the summer should not have any bearing on your reading of some book.

Boy are you guys crazy pieces of sheet. Drugs? or just hereditary brain damage from inbreeding? If it is drugs that make you act so crazy all of the time, perhaps you should stop? The hereditary stuff is irreversible. Bad DNA is bad DNA. Probably best to commit suicide.

I'm sure Jesus approves of this post. :clap2: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, he does. Remember, JC is a kick ass dude. He does not like shitty satanically vulgar people like you, and he has made it clear thousands of times in the Bible. Remember, in the Bible it points out that he is coming back to personally kill two hundred million Islamics. He does not like those crazy pieces of shit and he does not like people like you. That is reality. Read the Bible.

Yes, he does. Remember, JC is a kick ass dude. He does not like shitty satanically vulgar people like you, and he has made it clear thousands of times in the Bible. Remember, in the Bible it points out that he is coming back to personally kill two hundred million Islamics. He does not like those crazy pieces of shit and he does not like people like you. That is reality. Read the Bible.

Oh please tell us more!

So now I'm a Satanic Islamic?

I LOVE IT!

Actually, Hell in it's current incarnation is a myth propagated by the Catholic church. The Hell of the Old Testament is very different.

Additionally Old Barf, you may wish to re-examine your prophecies. Why? Because a lot of references made in Revelation are from the Old Testament as well as the Torah, but because of the influence of the Catholics when they sacked Rome and mixed Judaic theology with Paganism (thereby making it a lie......why else is there a sunrise service as well as connections to eggs and rabbits).

Additionally, at the Niceine council, many of the books of the Bible were removed for various reasons, but mainly because the church wanted to control the people. What was the fastest way to do that? Fear. The current incarnation of Hell as passed off by Christians is actually based on Dante's Inferno.

Try again Old Barf, same tired shit, same boring crap.

Oh please tell us more!

I LOVE IT!

I never said that. YOU are Satanic because of your crazy behavior.

the Islamics are Satanic because of their crazy behavior. BUT that does not make you Islamic, just Satanic.

Oh please tell us more!

I LOVE IT!

the Islamics are Satanic because of their crazy behavior. BUT that does not make you Islamic, just Satanic.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Newbarf says I'm SATANIC!

Before I place you on Ignore forever, Neuberth lemme just say: Only someone with severe personal inadequacies would have any need to grasp the Bible in a failed attempt to prove his superiority to all and sundry. If Jesus actually existed and his life at all resembled the one described in the Bible, I know he did not go to the trouble so that insecure little fucks like you could feel better about themselves by distorting reality so they can try to view others as even smaller than they are.

Adios, you bigoted, misogynistic creep. If you are a christian then I am a Space Alien.

space-tourists-poster.jpg

Last edited:

Oh please tell us more!

I LOVE IT!

What about when Yeshua told His disciples to "love God above all else, and love one another like you love God"?

Aren't Islamics human as well? Are you going to tell us all that there is only "one true religion"?

You sound as screwed up as the IsLAMEicks. What church do you go to Old Barf? Westboro Baptist?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG33H8xHngM]YouTube - The Most Horrible Christian Fundamentalist Moment Ever[/ame]

Actually, Hell in it's current incarnation is a myth propagated by the Catholic church. The Hell of the Old Testament is very different.

Additionally Old Barf, you may wish to re-examine your prophecies. Why? Because a lot of references made in Revelation are from the Old Testament as well as the Torah, but because of the influence of the Catholics when they sacked Rome and mixed Judaic theology with Paganism (thereby making it a lie......why else is there a sunrise service as well as connections to eggs and rabbits).

Additionally, at the Niceine council, many of the books of the Bible were removed for various reasons, but mainly because the church wanted to control the people. What was the fastest way to do that? Fear. The current incarnation of Hell as passed off by Christians is actually based on Dante's Inferno.

Try again Old Barf, same tired shit, same boring crap.

Everything you posted above is a lie. The Catholic church had nothing to do with the concept of hell being outer darkness. The Catholics made up a whole bunch of crazy crap about hell, and a half way place. It is all nonsense.

The "outer darkness" is Biblical and was not put in the Bible by the Catholics. If you had ever read the Bible, you would know that. I could care less what the Nicene council did as they just kept some books out of the bible that had no significance to the one central theme in the Bible. Dante's Inferno had nothing to do with the Biblical hell. The rest of your post is just insane gibberish as usual. As I posted a year ago, I am convinced that you are in an insane asylum and you get to post for recreation. Nothing I have seen you post ever makes sense.

The Bible is very easy to understand. It points out that those repentant people who call on God and ask for guidance will receive that guidance. Those who refuse will see the reality of their choice. To them there will be no God, and they will think that they were correct for all eternity. (There is no God. Gosh, it is dark as hell here. Where is everybody? There is no God. Gosh, it is dark as hell here. Where is everybody? There is no God. Gosh, it is dark as hell here. Where is everybody? There is no God. Gosh, it is dark as hell here. Where is everybody? There is no God. Gosh, it is dark as hell here. Where is everybody? There is no God. Gosh, it is dark as hell here. Where is everybody?)

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj7TJZW2pJE&feature=related]YouTube - Dio - The God of Rock & Roll[/ame]

What about when Yeshua told His disciples to "love God above all else, and love one another like you love God"?

Aren't Islamics human as well? Are you going to tell us all that there is only "one true religion"?

You sound as screwed up as the IsLAMEicks. What church do you go to Old Barf? Westboro Baptist?

I really wish the insane asylum would limit your recreation time on the computer. I will answer you this one last time, even though, as usual, there is no logic to that which you post. All Islamics need to be killed because they workship Satan. God is going to kill them all as it says in the Bible. Look at the Trumpet Blast judgments in the Bible and then realize how many Islamics are still alive at the time Jesus comes back to the Earth. That is right, if you did your math, only about two hundred million Islamics would be left and Jesus is going to turn them all into hamburger as it says in Revelation 19. Their blood is going to flow over more than a thousand square miles of earth and be as high as a horses Bridle.

I am not a Baptist. I am considering starting my own church. There are thousands of people who keep writing to me insisting that I do so. My fear is that it would just become another religion, especially after I die.

I tell people to go to church if they feel so led. I like the songs in church services myself, but I never listen to the sermons. Most so called christian pastors do not know the Bible, and teach stuff that is not in there.

Forum List

Back