People getting fired

I find two ex-wives and one ex-girlfriend telling the same story to be evidence. We're talking about whether he should be in the White House. Jail is a different discussion.

What's unfortunate is how this standard by the media is only for one party while Democrats are held to no standard.

Franken would still be in the US Senate other than that he botched his handling of the accusations. All he had to do was hunker down and ride it out, and he didn't. He seemed to grasp that at the end, but he couldn't undo what he'd already said

Franken had pictures of him groping a women - he was in the act. Quite a different situation.

Porter was forced to resign not because the evidence was compelling, but because the Gestapo press could use it as a club to harm the administration.

We have become a nation governed by demagoguery - it is a dangerous proposition. There are no safeguards against this, it is the Salem witch trials on a national level.

Just want to be sure you realize your point on Frankin supports my point, it doesn't contradict it. Frankin was a Democrat and the press was protecting him. If he'd simply ridden it out a little longer, the story would have been gone.

The press only reported on the Rice / Slick meeting for 12 days. Frankin wasn't a politician and didn't know how to play the game.

I find three accusers to be sufficient to believe that the guy is at a minimum verbally abusive to his partners, which sickens me. I just want Democrats held to the same standard. And they are held to no standard by Democrats.

The particularly pathetic ones are the ones like Coyote, OldLady and Bodecea who claim to support women, yet only support leftist women and hang the rest out to dry. They do support on the other hand leftist men.

The thing is that there's actual abuse out there, and they are protecting them by turning all accusations into a left/right issue.

I look at Porter and ask if I believe him. His party isn't part of that question. And the answer is no, I don't believe him. Just like I didn't believe Frankin
You saw what fraken did. You didn’t see what porter did. Two totally different situations. Again, you’ve never had an argument? If you did, you are no different than porter

No one is criticizing Porter because they think he had an argument with anyone. That's what you thought was the issue?

And we're discussing White House jobs, we're not discussing criminal proceedings. Not even civil proceedings
So? You never verbally abused anyone? What is that to you?

I find two ex-wives and one ex-girlfriend telling the same story to be evidence. We're talking about whether he should be in the White House. Jail is a different discussion.

What's unfortunate is how this standard by the media is only for one party while Democrats are held to no standard.

Franken would still be in the US Senate other than that he botched his handling of the accusations. All he had to do was hunker down and ride it out, and he didn't. He seemed to grasp that at the end, but he couldn't undo what he'd already said
So you never argued with your significant other? Interesting

How do you possibly get that out of my post?
You said if two wives and a girl friend said so it must be true. I asked if you never argued with your significant other. If you do, then you are as guilty as him. That’s the slippery slope you’re on

You think the issue is people think Porter "argued with" his wives and girlfriend? Seriously? That's what you are getting out of the discussion?
So you won’t answer . That happens a lot in here

No one is talking about couples arguing. That isn't the issue

Franken had pictures of him groping a women - he was in the act. Quite a different situation.

Porter was forced to resign not because the evidence was compelling, but because the Gestapo press could use it as a club to harm the administration.

We have become a nation governed by demagoguery - it is a dangerous proposition. There are no safeguards against this, it is the Salem witch trials on a national level.

Just want to be sure you realize your point on Frankin supports my point, it doesn't contradict it. Frankin was a Democrat and the press was protecting him. If he'd simply ridden it out a little longer, the story would have been gone.

The press only reported on the Rice / Slick meeting for 12 days. Frankin wasn't a politician and didn't know how to play the game.

I find three accusers to be sufficient to believe that the guy is at a minimum verbally abusive to his partners, which sickens me. I just want Democrats held to the same standard. And they are held to no standard by Democrats.

The particularly pathetic ones are the ones like Coyote, OldLady and Bodecea who claim to support women, yet only support leftist women and hang the rest out to dry. They do support on the other hand leftist men.

The thing is that there's actual abuse out there, and they are protecting them by turning all accusations into a left/right issue.

I look at Porter and ask if I believe him. His party isn't part of that question. And the answer is no, I don't believe him. Just like I didn't believe Frankin
You saw what fraken did. You didn’t see what porter did. Two totally different situations. Again, you’ve never had an argument? If you did, you are no different than porter

No one is criticizing Porter because they think he had an argument with anyone. That's what you thought was the issue?

And we're discussing White House jobs, we're not discussing criminal proceedings. Not even civil proceedings
So? You never verbally abused anyone? What is that to you?

In the manner that Porter is being accused of abusing his partner by three women? No, I haven't

For what they do on their own time, things that are in no way job related. Does anyone have a problem with that?

please don't make this about politics, it applies to all parties.

Number One rule of employment

Don't embarrass your boss

If employee Joe Nazi works for you and customers don't like patronizing a place that employs Nazis.......Joe gets fired

So you never argued with your significant other? Interesting

You said if two wives and a girl friend said so it must be true. I asked if you never argued with your significant other. If you do, then you are as guilty as him. That’s the slippery slope you’re on

You think the issue is people think Porter "argued with" his wives and girlfriend? Seriously? That's what you are getting out of the discussion?

What’s the issue? You think he just walks around smacking women? Wow, you crossed a line

What’s the issue? You think he just walks around smacking women? Wow, you crossed a line

You mean he doesn't?

You mean he doesn't?
I’m waiting for you to prove he does. You turn lefturd all of the sudden? LOL

For what they do on their own time, things that are in no way job related. Does anyone have a problem with that?

Well, if you abuse your family, or beat your spouse on your own time and the military gets wind of it, at the very least, you will get NJP, or, more likely, get kicked out of the military.

I also know of a situation where a First Class went up to his hometown over the weekend, got a DUI,and when he got back to the command, he was taken to Captain's mast in addition to his court case.

Additionally, there are certain kinds of protests and rallies that military members aren't allowed to go to, even if they decide to do it off duty.

So yeah, depending on what you do after work, it CAN have an impact on your job, even if you did it away from work and off duty.

You mean he doesn't?

I don't have to prove shit to you to have an opinion.

And me going left? Hardly. I have an issue with abuse. I do consider multiple abusers to be a strong indication of guilt. I doubt this guy only marries/dates leftist women who will throw him under the bus for political benefit.

It's funny how in a discussion I'm arguing with both sides, both don't see me arguing with the other ..

For what they do on their own time, things that are in no way job related. Does anyone have a problem with that?...
Yes.

1. If the activity is a crime

2. If the activity would be construed by a reasonable person to be morally objectionable

3. If the activity is a breach of organizational policy and the Fired Person previously agreed - explicitly or implicitly - to abide by such policy and willfully failed to do so
Then there should not be hush funds in congress. Why is there ?
Because you and I, at present, are powerless to render it otherwise, and because the politically powerful act shamelessly to protect themselves.

Well, if you abuse your family, or beat your spouse on your own time and the military gets wind of it, at the very least, you will get NJP, or, more likely, get kicked out of the military.

I also know of a situation where a First Class went up to his hometown over the weekend, got a DUI,and when he got back to the command, he was taken to Captain's mast in addition to his court case.

Additionally, there are certain kinds of protests and rallies that military members aren't allowed to go to, even if they decide to do it off duty.

So yeah, depending on what you do after work, it CAN have an impact on your job, even if you did it away from work and off duty.

You mean he doesn't?

And me going left? Hardly. I have an issue with abuse. I do consider multiple abusers to be a strong indication of guilt. I doubt this guy only marries/dates leftist women who will throw him under the bus for political benefit.

It's funny how in a discussion I'm arguing with both sides, both don't see me arguing with the other ..
shit woman, you got a chip on your shoulder. Sad you give into anger. No better than porter

Jenifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Wiley, all were paid to settle and keep quiet. They could not bribe Juanita Broderick to keep quiet and she is still speaking out about how Clinton raped her and Hillary tried to destroy her life.

and you lib women just keep worshiping the Clintons, WTF is wrong with you?
What is the difference between Juanita Broderick's accusations and Jennifer Willoughby's?
None, except the man involved. You're not fooling anyone.

rape vs a punch in the eye? you see those as equal?
Don't change the subject. Your stance here has been we should take no action on allegations/information about wrongdoing until there is a guilty verdict by the courts. The accusation itself is not the argument you've made.
The two women have made serious accusations that have not returned a guilty verdict. You believe Broderick but not Willoughby. Why?

I believe both of them, but you only believe one. see how that works?
You, too, are trying to change the subject. A lot easier to argue about the old Clinton allegations than to deal with a real live concern that is laying dead at Trump's front door.
Nice deflection but I'm not playing.

what did Trump personally have to do with this? Is he responsible for the personal activities of every government employee?

You mean he doesn't?

shit woman, you got a chip on your shoulder. Sad you give into anger. No better than porter

Um ... what? And why do you care how I feel anyway? Gay?

/----/ It depends on what they do on their own time. I can think of several things that can get you canned like working part time for the competition, breaking the law, being named in a scandal. It all depends.
There are very good people who just happen to be White Supremcists too. It's nobody's business what they put on their facebook pages (-:

/----/ It depends on what they do on their own time. I can think of several things that can get you canned like working part time for the competition, breaking the law, being named in a scandal. It all depends.
There are very good people who just happen to be White Supremcists too. It's nobody's business what they put on their facebook pages (-:

Anyone putting that crap on their facebook pages deserves to get fired. I never put politics or anything else negative on any of my social media accounts

Anyone putting that crap on their facebook pages deserves to get fired. I never put politics or anything else negative on any of my social media accounts
The first thing any decent divorce attorney does is gets a screen shot of all social media with the hope the other spouse hasn't edited.it. LOL

it is the Salem witch trials on a national level.
You can't fairly lump together every allegation of sexual harassment or domestic violence as a "witch hunt." Listen to both sides and feel fortunate if you don't have to make the decision on ending a man's job, possibly career.

There never are "both sides."

The Gestapo press are demagogues, they don't present "both sides."
Both sides of the story are presented if you switch it from Fox and Limbaugh once in awhile. Try it some time.

Yeah, Franken had a photo because HE HAD IT TAKEN. It was meant as a (very bad) joke.
I'd like to remind, you, too, that the Almighty Courts that you keep crying for to make these decisions for you are the ones who sent those witches in Salem to their graves. Courts aren't everything.

It was meant to humiliate his victim.

The courts of Salem, like the "court of public opinion" depended on accusations and public reaction, not on evidence or fact.
Why are you defending a guy who TWO wives and a girlfriend have told the FBI was abusive? What is all this "witch trial" stuff about? He is not innocent and this is simply making you look like a schmuck.

Forum List

Back