People demand justice at a fishing tournament

Disingenuous.

The vast majority of those of faith around the world come from those of the God of the Bible.

But if you are from India you may have a point, but if from anywhere else, not so much.

Disingenuous.

The vast majority of those of faith around the world come from those of the God of the Bible.

But if you are from India you may have a point, but if from anywhere else, not so much.
you do know that Hinduism predates Christianity by 2 thousand years right?

Cheating scandals in ice fishing happen frequently in MN. Tens of thousands in prizes at stake. Contests all over the state.

you do know that Hinduism predates Christianity by 2 thousand years right?
Learn to read.

I said the God of the Bible which is an ancient religion

In fact, in terms of viable ancient religions, you have the God of the Bible and Hinduism

Hinduism, however, is more of a local religion as where religions focused on the God of the Bible is world wide

That is pretty much it.

So all this talk about a billion different religions is really not being honest.

Learn to read.

I said the God of the Bible which is an ancient religion

In fact, in terms of viable ancient religions, you have the God of the Bible and Hinduism

Hinduism, however, is more of a local religion as where religions focused on the God of the Bible is world wide

That is pretty much it.

So all this talk about a billion different religions is really not being honest.
there are really only 5 major religions and Christianity is the realitive new kid on the block.

A mob of people that care about a fishing tournament? WTF? I guess they care more about walleyed pike in Ohio than the upcoming election.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America ( unless I'm burning it), and to the republic for which it stands( as long as it matches my belief), one nation under God,( added in 1954) indivisible, ( if you're non partisan)with liberty and justice for all."( except blacks and immigants)
Currency has god on it

So these cheats in Ohio put weights in their fish to win a fishing competition, and when discovered a mob of people came after them wanting to tear them from limb to limb.

If only voters cared as much.

Why is it people care more about fishing tournaments than the excrement they elect and send to Washington?

Speaking of which, I wonder how the stock portfolio of Nancy Pelosi is doing these days. You just have to love legal insider trading.
Did you mean "limb from limb"?

The dollar bills have god on them. You should a get a job so you can see a dollar bill.

Currency has god on it

A point of fact to our Christian beginning

Since we all know that you have a computer, you might wanna do some research as to when "In God we trust" was put on money. And no, it didn't start when this nation started, it was much later. First, it appeared on coins, then it was taken off, then it was put back, and then it was put on dollar bills.

But, it wasn't for the reasons you think it was.

Does everyone cheat these days?.... what kind of people are we raising in this country?.... We said it would happen... kick God out of child rearing and rot the nation from within....
I wonder what these kids were being taught.

1664825595599.png

1664825697663.png

Forum List

Back