People demand justice at a fishing tournament

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So these cheats in Ohio put weights in their fish to win a fishing competition, and when discovered a mob of people came after them wanting to tear them from limb to limb.

If only voters cared as much.

Why is it people care more about fishing tournaments than the excrement they elect and send to Washington?

Speaking of which, I wonder how the stock portfolio of Nancy Pelosi is doing these days. You just have to love legal insider trading.

Fishing is serious business. ;)
It is serious business? Apparently fishing is more important than the country

That's it! The clown show in Washington is anything but serious.

That must be it.

Say, how would you like to buy a Hunter Biden painting for a billion dollars?

That must be it.

probably has weights in them.

Mail in ballots, weights in fish, is there anything people don't cheat on?

Is everything rigged?
Pretty much. Things I've seen tell me that exactly. Buy some raffle tickets and the winner will never be anyone the organizers don't want to win. Put a business card in a jar for a free meal at a restaurant and they will choose the one that will bring in the most business afterward.

Yep, all rigged.

Does everyone cheat these days?.... what kind of people are we raising in this country?.... We said it would happen... kick God out of child rearing and rot the nation from within....

That must be it.

People who take there sport seriously find it highly insulting when people cheat...

I am same way about golf, I can't understand people who cheat in golf even in a casual game... I have no problem saying such a person is disrespectful to me, playing partners and the club we are in.. It isn't 'I paid my money therefore I can play', it is 'I paid money to participate..'

Mail in ballots, weights in fish, is there anything people don't cheat on?

Is everything rigged?
Small problem... They have evidence of cheating in the fishing, the election cheating is propaganda tool for the weak minded..

Now you will say but, but, but.... You have been fooled... Sorry about that, but everyday you are further and further into the rabbit hole...

I wish you when you see the light... You will probably call Trump a 'Democrat Plant' then..

People who take there sport seriously find it highly insulting when people cheat...

I am same way about golf, I can't understand people who cheat in golf even in a casual game... I have no problem saying such a person is disrespectful to me, playing partners and the club we are in.. It isn't 'I paid my money therefore I can play', it is 'I paid money to participate..'

I sometimes fluff my ball if I'm in the taller stuff.

But nobody's keeping score anyway. Just hitting it around.

Small problem... They have evidence of cheating in the fishing, the election cheating is propaganda tool for the weak minded..

Now you will say but, but, but.... You have been fooled... Sorry about that, but everyday you are further and further into the rabbit hole...

I wish you when you see the light... You will probably call Trump a 'Democrat Plant' then..

Does everyone cheat these days?.... what kind of people are we raising in this country?.... We said it would happen... kick God out of child rearing and rot the nation from within....
Well Americans sit back and watch democrats lie and cheat with impunity, and nothing bad ever happens to them. So they figure they can do it as well.

So these cheats in Ohio put weights in their fish to win a fishing competition, and when discovered a mob of people came after them wanting to tear them from limb to limb.

If only voters cared as much.

Why is it people care more about fishing tournaments than the excrement they elect and send to Washington?

Speaking of which, I wonder how the stock portfolio of Nancy Pelosi is doing these days. You just have to love legal insider trading.

It's fascinating how you go from a fishing tournament in Ohio to asking about Pelosi's investments in the span of just four sentences...

New Topics

Forum List

Back