The Plight of Blacks in America: Stacey Abrams Goes From Poor Politician to Multimillionaire by Losing an Election

Fat Donnie can thank Stacey Abrahams for losing Georgia as well as two Senate seats

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
America is so racist, ain't Dat right IM2
When the time comes there are so many black millionaires that you can't name a person, then we'll talk. Because right now there are 7 black billionaires and out of 20 million households less than 400,000 are worth 1 million. So political attacks against blacks fighting white racism doesn't prove anything.

She is black, impossible for her to be wealthy.
Only dumb racist whites think that pointing out 1 black person means there is no racism. Now if I applied this to say 1 racist white means all whites are racists, you bitches whine.

When the time comes there are so many black millionaires that you can't name a person, then we'll talk. Because right now there are 7 black billionaires and out of 20 million households less than 400,000 are worth 1 million. So political attacks against blacks fighting white racism doesn't prove anything.
I'm rooting for that too!

Let's stop looking in each other's pocket too.

I regret my stupid post

she's actually written several books, fiction (about everything from romance to the criminal justice system) to non fiction (about her political career and how to make it in business)

i have all her books (for oppo research for the Kemp campaign), so maybe I made her rich?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back