Pentagon promotes critical race theory, gender identity 'insanity': GOP report

I believe if they vote for things like this then yes
So if a person voted for Biden, and he subsequently supports training on extremism and racism in the military, then those voters by default, hate the military?

Cult speak.

Incidentally, much if this stuff looks pretty similar to when I was in the service in the mid 90s. We had training on extremism and racism etc.

I think Rubio is trying to make much ado about nothing.

So if a person voted for Biden, and he subsequently supports training on extremism and racism in the military, then those voters by default, hate the military?

Cult speak.

Incidentally, much if this stuff looks pretty similar to when I was in the service in the mid 90s. We had training on extremism and racism etc.

I think Rubio is trying to make much ado about nothing.
right so under Clinton right!

One a Liberal one a Rhino, neither overly fond of the military Bush a little more
I think they were both liberals...most modern day presidents have been for the most part.

Anyhow, the point is, nothing in this article seems very incriminating. Just more sensitivity training of one form or another as has been the practice for decades.

Certainly not a good very reason they say that if you voted for Biden you must hate the military.

I think they were both liberals...most modern day presidents have been for the most part.

Anyhow, the point is, nothing in this article seems very incriminating. Just more sensitivity training of one form or another as has been the practice for decades.

Certainly not a good very reason they say that if you voted for Biden you must hate the military.
They need to be trained to kill the enemy !

They need to be trained to kill the enemy !
They don't necessarily need to be trained to kill the enemy. I never was to any appreciable extent in my 9 years of service.

That said, do you think the military is so inept that they can't conduct multiple different trainings? It almost sounds like you hate the military.

They don't necessarily need to be trained to kill the enemy. I never was to any appreciable extent in my 9 years of service.

That said, do you think the military is so inept that they can't conduct multiple different trainings? It almost sounds like you hate the military.
Nice try, the military is not your social justice warrior project!

Nice try, the military is not your social justice warrior project!
Didn't say it was. What I am saying is the training listed in the report has been going on for decades but now is front and center because of the rights culture wars.

You didn't get that type of training when you served?

Forum List

Back