Pentagon Can't Independently Confirm Atrocities in Ukraine's Bucha, Official Says

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Maybe because they know Russians didn't do it? Maybe because memories of Serbia c.1999?

The U.S. military is not in a position to independently confirm Ukrainian accounts of atrocities by Russian forces against civilians in the town of Bucha, but has no reason to dispute the accounts either, a senior U.S. defense official said on Monday.

"We're seeing the same imagery that you are. We have no reason whatsoever to refute the Ukrainian claims about these atrocities -- clearly, deeply, deeply troubling," the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

"The Pentagon can't independently and single handedly confirm that, but we're also not in any position to refute those claims."....

You see? This is why I stopped giving a crap about Ukraine and Russia both. I'm tired of being jerked around and being fed unverifiable information by all sides, including my own government.

All three of them can go to hell.
Yeah, you were pretty invested in it at first, I wondered what happened.

I am sure the Ruskies have not killed anyone in Ukraine the whole affair is AI. There are :auiqs.jpg: no actual humans involved at all...

Yeah, you were pretty invested in it at first, I wondered what happened.

Tired of trying to sort out all the information and misinformation, tired of both the left's and right's goofy purse fight over who's a Nazi and who's not a Nazi, tired of Biden's half-assed support for Ukraine and sending mixed signals. Biden's blaming Russia for the high gas prices and inflation, which I know is a crock of shit. But I'm not siding up with the Russians either, they're a bunch of vodka-swilling, ham-fisted European hillbillies, as far as I'm concerned.

Screw it. Fuck them all up and let God sort them out. None of this shit would have happened under Trump, but it's a little late for that, eh?

Maybe because they know Russians didn't do it? Maybe because memories of Serbia c.1999?

The U.S. military is not in a position to independently confirm Ukrainian accounts of atrocities by Russian forces against civilians in the town of Bucha, but has no reason to dispute the accounts either, a senior U.S. defense official said on Monday.
"We're seeing the same imagery that you are. We have no reason whatsoever to refute the Ukrainian claims about these atrocities -- clearly, deeply, deeply troubling," the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity.
"The Pentagon can't independently and single handedly confirm that, but we're also not in any position to refute those claims."....

Maybe because you're a loser Putin fluffer?

:dunno:

Tired of trying to sort out all the information and misinformation, tired of both the left's and right's goofy purse fight over who's a Nazi and who's not a Nazi, tired of Biden's half-assed support for Ukraine and sending mixed signals. Biden's blaming Russia for the high gas prices and inflation, which I know is a crock of shit. But I'm not siding up with the Russians either, they're a bunch of vodka-swilling, ham-fisted European hillbillies, as far as I'm concerned.

Screw it. Fuck them all up and let God sort them out. None of this shit would have happened under Trump, but it's a little late for that, eh?
Better late than never.....I had that shit figured-out about Day-3.

I still get uneasy with every gop neocon FOX trots-out calling for more involvement. Those cock-suckers won't be sated till we are reduced to a cinder.....While they hide in their bunker worrying about some "mine shaft gap".

Forum List

Back