Pentagon and top officials set to announce the truth about UFO's?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Time to stock up on Reeces Pieces?

Screenshot_20210427-080243_Google.jpg

They can start by telling us the truth about Roswell, and what they did with the craft and aliens.

View attachment 484463
Does anyone else find it hilariously ironic that Fox is talking about UFOs?

No, and look up the term ironic.

What does CNN and such talk about besides you're to be felt sorry for cuz you're a black turn-gender and Trump steals candy from children?

I read that as part of that 2nd Covid stimulus package signed back in December, the Pentagon was required to release what it knew about UFO's within 180 days.

If they want to dispel all public interest the military should arrange a highly publicized prime time TV special with Geraldo Rivera opening up a secret hangar at Area 51.
1619554297957.png

View attachment 484463

What does CNN and such talk about besides you're to be felt sorry for cuz you're a black turn-gender and Trump steals candy from children?
I'm well aware of the definition of irony, thank you and that's a perfect example of it.

View attachment 484463

I'm well aware of the definition of irony, thank you and that's a perfect example of it.
Typical retard. Can't see the forest for the trees.
Pro tip....
This is PENTAGON MATERIAL. Fox News is just the current outlet. When it goes public and CNN reports it will you have an emotional breakdown?

View attachment 484463
No. But then, I’m sane.

View attachment 484463

Pro tip....
This is PENTAGON MATERIAL. Fox News is just the current outlet. When it goes public and CNN reports it will you have an emotional breakdown?
Why would I? If a real news source publishes it that's a different story.

View attachment 484463

Pro tip....
Why would I? If a real news source publishes it that's a different story.
CNN real?

"In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world and yet I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?"

Ronald Reagan, 1987 speech to the U.N. General Assembly.

View attachment 484463

This mean you're not going to say why it's ironic? I think you were just filling up space.

UFOs are real alight, but then again UFO doesn't mean alien, but what saw, fuck. Watched one from 20 degrees 1/8th mile to three miles away. Can't really say because it was night and I only saw it in a bright state for half a second, though it looked like a low flying aircraft very close. I think it was hovering, can't say, I said it was half a second :p. Really I think it went bright gaining energy which caught my peripheral. Can't really say I said MFer I only saw it in that state for half a second.

I was peeing and smoking a cig, what do you want from me?

Anyway, 20 degrees east, then that mother fucker took off 70 degrees north, straight fucking line. When it took off the light was like a jet by now, it was that fucking fast. I followed it through the atmosphere into MFing space and the only reason I lost sight was distance & space dust. Imagine that, less that, this fucker entered space maybe 5-6 seconds? From the floor to gone was 6-7 seconds & not a peep.

I know what I saw and will never forget. I look that direction all the time. Fucking Californians have since taken my pee bush though, I don't suppose they want to watch. They love lights too, the same behind me too, I don't have quite the clear black valley sky as before either, fuck Californians:cool:

70 degrees north on a straight line into space? Someone tell SpaceX, NASA and nukes, they're missing out. These assholes have never heard of gravity, apparently.

No sound. HTF is that possible?

That kind of speed? Since when?

No thrust or tail of any kind. Since when?

I suspect they were over the river 3/4 a mile from me. I have a feeling they need water due many instances of UFO sightings are near water beds.

Pentagram: "Good afternoon. These aerial vehicles are indeed Unidentified.No further comment.HAIL SATAN."

Forum List

Back