Pennsylvania school bans CNN from classrooms

Then you have defined rightwing hate. Just replace “left” with “right” and insert different demographic groups and ideologies. Or you can do what rightists typically do, make up a lot of shit to demonize the other side.

Your problem is rightwing is NO government.

There is no such thing as left wing dictatorship, and right wing dictatorship. That is a lie fed to someone who can't think for themselves, or critically.

Your problem is rightwing is NO government.

There is no such thing as left wing dictatorship, and right wing dictatorship. That is a lie fed to someone who can't think for themselves, or critically.
Good God you might be the dumbest poster here. Please go read a book.

Let's see. Moscow Rump Towers with an entire floor going to Putin. The deal finally fell through in late 2016. Then it was pretty well proven that the Kremlin Troll Farm was backing Rump hard with things like memes and that includes trolls in here and just about everywhere else.

We heard enough about "sleep joe" and most of it was bs. Totally unproven. Just because you say it doesn't make it the truth. I saw a real statesman in operation in his VP dealings. Displaying out of context and edited tapes is easy to present.

Hunter did do dealings with various countries. That is his job. And not a single real conservative will fault a businessman for using every "LEGAL" avenue in his grab bag. And enough people looked into it and nothing illegal was found.

And now, it's coming out that at least 2 of rumps demon spawns were involved in some illegal actions. But what can one expect. Look who taught them.
Nothing wrong with Trump building in Russia, You say the Kremlin Troll 😈 Farm was backing him up? Just because you say it doesn’t make it the truth , Hunter did dealings with different Countries? I’m what capacity?
Let's see. Moscow Rump Towers with an entire floor going to Putin. The deal finally fell through in late 2016. Then it was pretty well proven that the Kremlin Troll Farm was backing Rump hard with things like memes and that includes trolls in here and just about everywhere else.

We heard enough about "sleep joe" and most of it was bs. Totally unproven. Just because you say it doesn't make it the truth. I saw a real statesman in operation in his VP dealings. Displaying out of context and edited tapes is easy to present.

Hunter did do dealings with various countries. That is his job. And not a single real conservative will fault a businessman for using every "LEGAL" avenue in his grab bag. And enough people looked into it and nothing illegal was found.

And now, it's coming out that at least 2 of rumps demon spawns were involved in some illegal actions. But what can one expect. Look who taught them.
Lets see. Trump wanted a Hotel in Moscow. So what? Prove that the “ Kremlin Troll 😈 Farm” was backing him up which according to you included trolls here and everywhere else. Who gave Hunter Biden his “ job” and besides being a DRUG ADDICT what were his qualifications? Is that why he accepted bribes like diamond ♦️ rings and Millions of dollars? Was starring in X RATED MOVIES part of his job description??
It’s “ unproven” that Sleepy Joe had cognitive impairment, ignoring the border? Stopped out Pipeline while giving Russia the Green light, etc? I feel sorry for you

I run on a chocolate platform: eat more chocolate.

View attachment 603508

That said, whatever news they choose to show in classrooms should be based on how accurate and comprehensive it is. Sources with lots of failed fact checks and strong biases should be used to teach kids how to navigate modern media and be critical consumers of news.

You DO realize what kind of platform the current VP ran on.... right?

It's a commitment.

kamala_deep-state.jpg

Local news is the best news. If a story of interest is reported on national news I will go to the local sources and see what the real story is.

I think this is less true than it once was, many local stations are now owned by corporations that control their content.

I am sure you have seen this before....

A real statesman admitting on camera, literally bribing/threatening officials of another government?

It was edited to appear that way. Much of it was edited out and you rumpers ran with it as fact. Rump is gone, get over it.

Hunter?? Make sure the Big Guy gets his 10%. Who says nothing illegal was found? Laptop files have been confirmed as legit and they have highly compromising information, worthy of further investigation, regarding Hunter, The Big Guy, James Biden.....and whoever else is found. FBI is on it......isn't that the same FBI compromised by politics during Obama and Trump admin's? I bet, under fellow democrat and lifelong deep state president, Joe Biden, this is at the top of their list.

And that was done under Rump and there wasn't anything illegal there. Rump is so bad that even with that hatchet job, he lost to a tired old ham sandwich.

Trump's 'demon spawns'.....LOL

"It's coming out" "Were involved in illegal action"

Can you link to the testimony from the trial?

Dude, you want demon spawn, try this:

Sure3, when it happens. Sorry, but unlike you Motherrumpers, I don't make shit up and certainly don't have a crystal ball to predict the future.

Oh, just stop it. Pawssnews has been doing the same to the left for the last 12 years and it ceased to be as news agency and became a self admitted entertainment network. Fox should have been charging the RNC and Rump for their broadcasts all this time. The same can somewhat be said about MSNbc for the left. But CNN, CBS, ABC and others have been pretty well dead on. And when they did wrong, they promptly did a correction without a lawsuit, unlike Pawxsnews.
WTF is Pawssnew?

Forum List

Back