Pennsylvania school bans CNN from classrooms

It was edited to appear that way. Much of it was edited out and you rumpers ran with it as fact. Rump is gone, get over it.

And that was done under Rump and there wasn't anything illegal there. Rump is so bad that even with that hatchet job, he lost to a tired old ham sandwich.

Sure3, when it happens. Sorry, but unlike you Motherrumpers, I don't make shit up and certainly don't have a crystal ball to predict the future.
Maybe time for you to heed your own words?

Edited to appear that way? You inferring you have an unedited copy to share?

Where did I 'make shit up'?

Most of the rightwing hate you speak of is your nasty attitude toward Trump Supporters....and nothing more.
Rightwing hate to you is that we should be arrested for not getting vaccinated....or micro-aggressions.
Seems to me all of the hate is coming from you.
We're not attacking someone because they have a "Support The Police" sticker on our laptop....or attacking us because we're white.
We're not knocking MAGA hats off of teenagers or assuming that peaceful protesters are murdering insurrectionists because they're holding a Trump sign.
Seems to me you have a very lopsided view of hate or you justify it When targeted at those you don’t like.

Let’s see…you might attack someone for a blue lives matter sticker but you sure as hell will wear you blue lives matter sort while beating the crap out of a policeman.

You don’t beat up MAGA supporters but you are perfectly willing to beat up Biden supporters. You don’t hate whites but you think jogging while black is a crime.

And you sure as hell assume all left wing protesters are terrorists while rightwing violence is “legitimate political discourse”.

Your problem is rightwing is NO government.

There is no such thing as left wing dictatorship, and right wing dictatorship. That is a lie fed to someone who can't think for themselves, or critically.
Your problem is that is not exactly true. That is one narrow and uniquely American version of it. You could just as easily make the arguement that you can’t have a leftwing dictatorship because the far left assumes a classless society with everything owned in common by the people and no ruling class.

The right is perfectly willing to use authoritarianism when it suits them.

Notice Coyote can’t answer the question 🙋‍♀️?
Notice I was offline. You seem to have issues with people pointing out rightwing hate on a thread that boils down to supposedly biased news and screams of “left wing hate”. Man up and take responsibility for your own rightwing hate instead of pulling the victim card.

How cute. If they are nazi's they are leftists. That's what I mean by you can't think for yourself. The only difference between fascism, and communism, is fascism allows a little bit of private property. In almost all other ways they are the same. They treat their citizens like cogs in the machine with no rights, and no responsibilities other do as the State demands.

Oh wow. So addressing a comment made on leftwing hate by pointing out rightwing hate is now trolling? :cuckoo:

Yeah, you were trying to deflect from the OP, so you earn a nice big

DUUUUURRRRRRRR

Your problem is that is not exactly true. That is one narrow and uniquely American version of it. You could just as easily make the arguement that you can’t have a leftwing dictatorship because the far left assumes a classless society with everything owned in common by the people and no ruling class.

The right is perfectly willing to use authoritarianism when it suits them.

Authoritarianism is ALWAYS leftwing. NO government is the opposite.

DUH.

Seems to me you have a very lopsided view of hate or you justify it When targeted at those you don’t like.

Let’s see…you might attack someone for a blue lives matter sticker but you sure as hell will wear you blue lives matter sort while beating the crap out of a policeman.

You don’t beat up MAGA supporters but you are perfectly willing to beat up Biden supporters. You don’t hate whites but you think jogging while black is a crime.

And you sure as hell assume all left wing protesters are terrorists while rightwing violence is “legitimate political discourse”.
  • I wouldn't attack someone for wearing a BLM shirt....and I don't beat the crap out of cops because my brother and nephew are cops.
  • I don't beat Biden supporters....and I don't think jogging is a crime.....but you're confusing jogging and running from the scene of a crime.
  • I don't think all protesters are violent....only the ones beating the shit out of truckers and teenagers wearing MAGA hats and burning shit down.

How cute. If they are nazi's they are leftists. That's what I mean by you can't think for yourself. The only difference between fascism, and communism, is fascism allows a little bit of private property. In almost all other ways they are the same. They treat their citizens like cogs in the machine with no rights, and no responsibilities other do as the State demands.
I don’t think it is me who can’t think when are inhabiting an echo chamber that utilizes revisionist history to whitewash it’s own history. But this is definitely getting off topic.

How about showing a variety of news sources and teaching kids to critically assess them? Todays kids are growing up bombarded with constant media and lacking the tools to determine what is factual and what is not.

• I wouldn't attack someone for wearing a BLM shirt....and I don't beat the crap out of cops because my brother and nephew are cops.
  • I don't beat Biden supporters....and I don't think jogging is a crime.....but you're confusing jogging and running from the scene of a crime.
  • I don't think all protesters are violent....only the ones beating the shit out of truckers and teenagers wearing MAGA hats and burning shit down.
You know what? All those things you said about leftists in your post? I don’t do them. So … if you don’t like broadbrushing, why do you do it?

I don’t think it is me who can’t think when are inhabiting an echo chamber that utilizes revisionist history to whitewash it’s own history. But this is definitely getting off topic.

How about showing a variety of news sources and teaching kids to critically assess them? Todays kids are growing up bombarded with constant media and lacking the tools to determine what is factual and what is not.
Yes, critical thinking is a thing of the past.

Yes, critical thinking is a thing of the past.
We can’t keep up with the rate of change social media is causing. Instead of news, we get what amounts to huge data dumps, pick your source, pick your spin, add some spice and voila, call it “news”.

We can’t keep up with the rate of change social media is causing. Instead of news, we get what amounts to huge data dumps, pick your source, pick your spin, add some spice and voila, call it “news”.
but it is indoctrination. Plain and simple.

Forum List

Back