Pennsylvania Court: Mail-In Voting Law Unconstitutional

About time but it will be put on hold during a appeal.

A statewide court on Friday declared that Pennsylvania's expansive two-year-old mail-in voting law is unconstitutional, agreeing with challenges by Republicans.

The decision, by a five-judge Commonwealth Court panel of three Republicans and two Democrats, would be put on hold immediately if Gov. Tom Wolf's administration files an appeal to the state Supreme Court as promised.

"The Administration will immediately appeal this decision to the state Supreme Court and today’s lower court ruling will have no immediate effect on mail-in voting pending a final decision on the appeal," Wolf's office said in a statement.

Still, the decision throws Pennsylvania's voting laws into doubt as the presidential battleground state's voters prepare to elect a new governor and a new U.S. senator in 2022.

Just over 2.5 million people voted under the law's expansion of mail-in voting in 2020's presidential election, most of them Democrats, out of 6.9 million total cast.

Pennsylvania Court: Mail-In Voting Law Unconstitutional
Let me guess. The Democrat judges didn't agree so you interpret it as basically unanimous. How did I know that.

When the constitution was written it made no mention of mail in ballots. That's coincidental.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Your closed mindedness on the issue reeks of partisanship/hackery, and your unsubstantiated claim's still go unanswered along with every other claim that is made on an equal basis, so there is no debating anything with you on any give and/or take way, but of course not because you are a political biased hack.

Take the attempt's at ensuring that our election's are safe and lawful, and you are against this ? Why ?

Tell ya what, let's go bill by bill that is in proposal of, and you tell me what's wrong with them or what it is that would be crooked about them.

Let's start with "Voter ID", and you tell me why you think it's wrong, and why compliance can't be achieved by all Americans that want to vote ??
What’s unsubstantiated is your claims that previous elections were not safe and lawful.

voter ID?
You mean standards like a hunting or fishing license is acceptable but a university student ID or a HUD ID is not?

What’s unsubstantiated is your claims that previous elections were not safe and lawful.

voter ID?
You mean standards like a hunting or fishing license is acceptable but a university student ID or a HUD ID is not?
What's a HUD ID ? Campus IDs are for campuses, not election's.

I think, since mail-in is unconstitutional, so are poll closings in minority areas. Time to take these folks to court.
Got for it... That's your civil duty and freedom to do so if you think that wrong doing is a foot. In fact why haven't you done so before now, otherwise why the build up ? It's because when something affects your team, then you want to dig through stuff that you already had given a pass on, but now you see something as a problem eh ? Can't you see how politically partisan you are ?

Got for it... That's your civil duty and freedom to do so if you think that wrong doing is a foot. In fact why haven't you done so before now, otherwise why the build up ? It's because when something affects your team, then you want to dig through stuff that you already had given a pass on, but now you see something as a problem eh ? Can't you see how politically partisan you are ?
THE DOJ is doing something about it. They are suing Texas over some of their suppression laws.

Why is this so hard for you to deal with that he won.
Right, Sedition 101, and Trump won. Got it. I know this is way above your pay grade, but maybe there is an adult in your family who can explain it to you;

Right, Sedition 101, and Trump won. Got it. I know this is way above your pay grade, but maybe there is an adult in your family who can explain it to you;

Look for arrests. Our Rumpster County Clerk just got arrested as in behind bars. They are starting in prosecuting her and her cronies. And it had to do with Records for the County Election. It sounds like the "RINOs" are starting to wake back up and say, "Enough" like they should have done 5 years ago. The problem with Rumpsters, if you allow them to get away with something, they will move on to something else and expect you to allow them to get away with that as well.

Look for arrests. Our Rumpster County Clerk just got arrested as in behind bars. They are starting in prosecuting her and her cronies. And it had to do with Records for the County Election. It sounds like the "RINOs" are starting to wake back up and say, "Enough" like they should have done 5 years ago. The problem with Rumpsters, if you allow them to get away with something, they will move on to something else and expect you to allow them to get away with that as well.
I think we will see a lot in the coming weeks. Too many people doing too much crime.

Yep, and it's super simple to get any of them.
Why should an out of state student be forced to get a license in a state where they don’t drive or have a car registered?
Proof of attendance at school and the required residency time should be all that’s required to vote.
My point was parsing the type of ID is in itself suppression.You made no point. Probably because you know there is only one reason to play those ID games and there’s no defense for it.

Last edited:
Arrest any wrong doer's you want to, but they better be guilty. No one fears the leftist on such matter's. One assumes that the system is corrupt, and that it's full of thieves and robber's, and one might be right to some degree, but don't ever think that the American people aren't for justice no matter who it involves.

Why should an out of state student be forced to get a license in a state where they don’t drive or have a car registered?
Proof of attendance at school and the required residency time should be all that’s required to vote.
My point was parsing the type of ID is in itself suppression.You made no point. Probably because you know there is only one reason to play those ID games and there’s no defense for it.
Any of these things are easily addressed in the proper ways, but to use them as excuses in not making sure that the elections are done for all Americans with integrity doesn't cut it. Try harder or just wake up finally, and know that everyone for the most part wants election integrity.

IN reality, that student should be voting in their home state. Mail-in
Voting may be needed.

Arrest any wrong doer's you want to, but they better be guilty. No one fears the leftist on such matter's. One assumes that the system is corrupt, and that it's full of thieves and robber's, and one might be right to some degree, but don't ever think that the American people aren't for justice no matter who it involves.

Funny you bring up the Left. In this county, it's the right that are pushing for her arrest and conviction. At what point does the right just say, enough and stop tolerating this nonsense.

Forum List

Back