Pennsylvania Court: Mail-In Voting Law Unconstitutional

List those station's for us to look at, and the date's or reasoning behind those closings.. Thanks.

sure thing. But that is one huge request for a simple Message Board. But how about I post something that links to the actions and legal parts.

Democracy Diverted

What you believe to be hard to find and post is in that pdf. But there has been many times the 1688 closed across the nation. We lost 2 in 2014 around here.

Last edited:
sure thing. But that is one huge request for a simple Message Board. But how about I post something that links to the actions and legal parts.

Democracy Diverted

What you believe to be hard to find and post is in that pdf. But there has been many times the 1688 closed across the nation. We lost 2 in 2014 around here.
Link doesn't work.

Like I said, it goes back and forth. The things being seen today (border broken for a specific attempt at creating Democrat voter's), and every other hair brained in our face action taking place today, will soon tell the story about who is the most ill intent and who is not as bad with the balancing out of it all.
Enough of this embarrassing tapdancing.

DO YOU or DO YOU NOT want as many people to vote as easily as possible?

"If my opinion is correct?" :laughing0301: That's funny. Dude, just watch what they do, not what they say. That proves I'm correct.

Democrats aren't in need for your so called voter integrity schemes. We had a fair election, and so, integrity was maintained.

When you say "if I can't go there", where do you expect me to go exactly? Condemn a squeaky clean election? I'm not going to do that, and you have no reason to go there either.

You want to believe there was something wrong in this last election. That's your problem.
Your closed mindedness on the issue reeks of partisanship/hackery, and your unsubstantiated claim's still go unanswered along with every other claim that is made on an equal basis, so there is no debating anything with you on any give and/or take way, but of course not because you are a political biased hack.

Take the attempt's at ensuring that our election's are safe and lawful, and you are against this ? Why ?

Tell ya what, let's go bill by bill that is in proposal of, and you tell me what's wrong with them or what it is that would be crooked about them.

Let's start with "Voter ID", and you tell me why you think it's wrong, and why compliance can't be achieved by all Americans that want to vote ??

I asked you where is the integrity "EXACTLY" in those bills? You didn't do that. I can call an apple tree a Peach tree all day, but until I prove it, my words mean nothing. Do you not understand that?
You don't know the meaning of integrity ??

Your closed mindedness on the issue reeks of partisanship/hackery, and your unsubstantiated claim's still go unanswered along with every other claim that is made on an equal basis, so there is no debating anything with you on any give and/or take way, but of course not because you are a political biased hack.

Take the attempt's at ensuring that our election's are safe and lawful, and you are against this ? Why ?

Tell ya what, let's go bill by bill that is in proposal of, and you tell me what's wrong with them or what it is that would be crooked about them.

Let's start with "Voter ID", and you tell me why you think it's wrong, and why compliance can't be achieved by all Americans that want to vote ??
Was voter ID intended to correct a non-existent problem or was it too provide a way to make voting harder?

When a voter ID law was passed in PA some years back a republic pol claimed it would deliver the state to GWB.

Why would republics see voter ID bills that way?

Democracy Diverted

Was voter ID intended to correct a non-existent problem or was it too provide a way to make voting harder?

When a voter ID law was passed in PA some years back a republic pol claimed it would deliver the state to GWB.

Why would republics see voter ID bills that way?
It matters not why anything is proposed or why any idea is criticized when it can work equally for both sides. Tell us why voter ID is wrong headed when both sides have the opportunity to use it equally ??? Now if it is hoped that it would stop voter's from voting because they won't get one, then who is not getting an ID or who can't get an ID, and why is that a problem for educated American's to get an ID, if they feel that they have enough sense to vote in an election ?? Sounds to me like the Democrat's are fearful that they won't be able to run a scam to have potential illegal voter's to vote if ID is enforced.

It matters not why anything is proposed or why any idea is criticized when it can work equally for both sides. Tell us why voter ID is wrong headed when both sides have the opportunity to use it equally ??? Now if it is hoped that it would stop voter's from voting because they won't get one, then who is not getting an ID or who can't get an ID, and why is that a problem for educated American's to get an ID, if they feel that they have enough sense to vote in an election ?? Sounds to me like the Democrat's are fearful that they won't be able to run a scam to have potential illegal voter's to vote if ID is enforced.
What scam are you referring too? What proof of a scam can you show?

Voter ID was pushed to aid republic efforts to deny people a vote.

Because the majority of the US Population are God Fearing, Legal people.

What scam are you referring too? What proof of a scam can you show?

Voter ID was pushed to aid republic efforts to deny people a vote.

You still haven't said why you are against voter ID. Voter ID is and should be required for all Americans to vote, hell I thought that this was the way it was anyways in this country... I'm shocked that we are visiting these things now, so undoubtedly it was a trust thing for years that people had their ID's when voting. What changed ?

Forum List

Back