Pence’s True Colors: Jail Threat ‘Was One Of The Better Moments Of The Debate’

for the record-----TRUMP NEVER SAID "I WILL THROW YOU IN JAIL"----what he said was that a criminal prosecution into her
actions would lead to conviction-------a statement that DID touch
lots of americans FAVORABLY
Actually Sexual Predator Trump's exact words in response to Hillary's it is "awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country."

Trump: "Because you'd be in jail."

That's usually what happens when someone emails classified information

for the record-----TRUMP NEVER SAID "I WILL THROW YOU IN JAIL"----what he said was that a criminal prosecution into her
Actually Sexual Predator Trump's exact words in response to Hillary's it is "awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country."

Donald is a registered sex offender ?

Maybe he should get Hillary to defend him.

in fact----were Trump elected President---he would still not
be IN CHARGE of the law in the USA. THUS he did not
threaten to PUT HILLDEGARD IN JAIL
Sex Offender Trump clearly DID, whether he would have the power is immaterial to his threat.

Are you seriously arguing that the DoJ and FBI don't answer to the president?

Republican vice presidential nominee and Indiana Gov. Mike Pence said Monday that his running mate, Donald Trump, threatening to throw Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton behind bars “was one of the better moments of the debate.”

Trump’s remarks at the Sunday presidential debate went beyond saying he would investigate Clinton ― he said definitively that she “would be in jail,” prompting comparisons to countries where dictators imprison their opponents, as MSNBC’sStephanie Ruhle noted.

“This isn’t the Congo. That sounds like a third-world dictator to me,” she said on “MSNBC Live.”

More: Pence’s True Colors: Jail Threat ‘Was One Of The Better Moments Of The Debate’

That tells me all I ever want to know about Mike Pence - and his Christian/Conservative/Republican (in that order) motto. I look forward to both Trump and Pence fading into obscurity.

Tissue?

He also said he would assign a special prosecutor, meaning due process. Propaganda doesn't fly when it's in context, does it?

Pence was absolutely right! :clap2:

When Mr Trump threatened Rotten Clinton with jail time, is and will be one of the better moments in all American Presidential debates ever! OMG!!!!!!!!:up:
Just so long as you don't mind Hillary jailing Sexual Predator and Con Artist Trump if she wins!

If he committed crimes go for it.
Sexual Predator Trump has a fraud trial and a rape trial coming up which will be settled after the election. I doubt that President Clinton will pardon the felon after he is convicted.

Pence was absolutely right! :clap2:

When Mr Trump threatened Rotten Clinton with jail time, is and will be one of the better moments in all American Presidential debates ever! OMG!!!!!!!!:up:
Just so long as you don't mind Hillary jailing Sexual Predator and Con Artist Trump if she wins!

If he committed crimes go for it.
Sexual Predator Trump has a fraud trial and a rape trial coming up which will be settled after the election. I doubt that President Clinton will pardon the felon after he is convicted.

Kind of hard to be convicted in civil suits

Republican vice presidential nominee and Indiana Gov. Mike Pence said Monday that his running mate, Donald Trump, threatening to throw Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton behind bars “was one of the better moments of the debate.”

Trump’s remarks at the Sunday presidential debate went beyond saying he would investigate Clinton ― he said definitively that she “would be in jail,” prompting comparisons to countries where dictators imprison their opponents, as MSNBC’sStephanie Ruhle noted.

“This isn’t the Congo. That sounds like a third-world dictator to me,” she said on “MSNBC Live.”

More: Pence’s True Colors: Jail Threat ‘Was One Of The Better Moments Of The Debate’

That tells me all I ever want to know about Mike Pence - and his Christian/Conservative/Republican (in that order) motto. I look forward to both Trump and Pence fading into obscurity.

So you think an actual investigation would be able to convict her in court do you? You're probably right

They never could convict Ted "the lush" Kennedy over Chappaquiddick, which speaks to our justice system. High profile Democrats with political power are not treated in the same manner as those ranking officials that are below them. Colonel John C. Nickerson Jr was found with "unsecured" classified documents in his home, David Petraeus of keeping classified information at home in the form of secret "black books, and Thomas Drake, a senior executive of the NSA, communicated unclassified information to a reporter who subsequently wrote articles about the waste, fraud and abuse at the NSA.

Oh and she would be more than willing to pardon him if she had the chance. She is big on returning favors for helping her campaign

So you think an actual investigation would be able to convict her in court do you? You're probably right

They never could convict Ted "the lush" Kennedy over Chappaquiddick, which speaks to our justice system. High profile Democrats with political power are not treated in the same manner as those ranking officials that are below them. Colonel John C. Nickerson Jr was found with "unsecured" classified documents in his home, David Petraeus of keeping classified information at home in the form of secret "black books, and Thomas Drake, a senior executive of the NSA, communicated unclassified information to a reporter who subsequently wrote articles about the waste, fraud and abuse at the NSA.

Do you honestly think Kennedy was a murderer - or just a coward?

Donald is a registered sex offender ?

Maybe he should get Hillary to defend him.
An ADMITTED sex offender. And she would if the court forced her to do so as she was forced to do so in the past.

She had a choice. It might have been career ending, but it was a choice.

Stop with the crap.

It was definitely a zinger! Doubtless, one of the best moments of presidential debates.

It'll be remembered for a long time.

The thing is, the crowd broke out in applause. Apparently a lot of people think the same way as Trump and Pence. I think many of us are sick of the politicians being able to get away with things nobody else outside of Washington can. That's why we need an outsider to straighten out Washington DC.

I'm as calm as calm can be.

Secure in the knowledge that Trump is going to lose on November 8th.

Mind you, the price is frightfully high; namely, installing the HildaBeast in power for four years.

But it's only four years, and she will be a one-term President.

The price to the Republic and its People, for elevating Trump to the Presidency, is far too high to contemplate; making the Cost of Clinton pale by comparison.

Perhaps you don't understand, the next President can change this country forever no matter who gets reelected. The Supreme Court Justices are there for life.

It was the best moment of the debate.

Hillary obviously thinks that justice being served would be criminal. If Trump wins we will see whether Clinton's rightful place is in prison or not.

Trump was just blowing a lot of hot air; something he's been known to do, especially now.

But I like the attitude he has. Bet the next SOS won't have a private server, selling favors for donations to their organization that provides them transportation around the world, and will obey the demands of Congress and the Freedom of Information Act.

Putting political opposition in jail - awesome! Who knew Banana Republic had so much to teach us about proper democracy?

Holder put it best:

“Be afraid of any candidate who says he will order DOJ/FBI to act on his command. This is dangerous/so is @realDonaldTrump — he's not qualified,” Holder wrote. “In the USA we do not threaten to jail political opponents.@realDonaldTrump said he would. He is promising to abuse the power of the office.

GOP ex-prosecutors slam Trump over threat to 'jail' Clinton

I'm as calm as calm can be.

Secure in the knowledge that Trump is going to lose on November 8th.

Mind you, the price is frightfully high; namely, installing the HildaBeast in power for four years.

But it's only four years, and she will be a one-term President.

The price to the Republic and its People, for elevating Trump to the Presidency, is far too high to contemplate; making the Cost of Clinton pale by comparison.

Perhaps you don't understand, the next President can change this country forever no matter who gets reelected. The Supreme Court Justices are there for life.
Oh, I understand all too well, what we will be sacrificing by annointing the HildaBeast... it's just that Attila is too high a price to pay, to keep that at bay... FAR too high.

When did Christianity ever teach that people should not be held responsible for their actions? That's not Christianity, that's liberalism.

Oh, I understand all too well, what we will be sacrificing by annointing the HildaBeast... it's just that Attila is too high a price to pay, to keep that at bay... FAR too high.

The Congress and Senate will keep Trump at bay, don't worry about that.

A President actually has little power on their own. But the singular powers they do have is what voters need to focus on. Right now, those powers are contained as our founders and Constitution wanted them. But let a new left-leaning SC call the shots, those power will expand greatly.

Pence’s True Colors: Jail Threat ‘Was One Of The Better Moments Of The Debate’

He believes in the Rule of Law and justice...awesome. About time we had a Pres & VP who did...

Be afraid of any candidate who says he will order DOJ/FBI to act on his command.

Did he say that before or after the IRS scandal????

Wtf? You think you can just assert things out of thin air? There was never any evidence of POTUS involvement with IRS auditing.

Obama never claimed or threatened to direct DOJ/FBI. Only Trump would be ignorant enough to go there.

Forum List

Back