Pence Reportedly Sent A Letter To Congress Shutting Down GOP Attempt To Stop Certification of Election

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Fox News just read a letter Pence reportedly sent to Congress just minutes after 1pm stating he will not support / facilitate a GOP attempt to certify the election results.

That means it is OVER - no matter how many objections are made it looks like Biden will be certified President.

No link att due to this report being made on Fox News Live. I'll post asap.

-------------------

UPDATE:

Pence breaks with Trump moments before Electoral College certification. Read his statement.

Vice President Mike Pence just released a statement on his role at today's joint session of congress, where lawmakers will certify the electoral results of the presidential election.

Fox News just read a letter Pence reportedly sent to Congress just minutes after 1pm stating he will not support / facilitate a GOP attempt to certify the election results.

That means it is OVER - no matter how many objections are made it looks like Biden will be certified President.

No shit. Most of us knew it was over in early November. You’ve been duped by a conman. There’s a reason why I’ve been calling y’all fools.

Gee, nobody saw that coming:

Oh wait...

1609957727047.png

-------------------

UPDATE:

Pence breaks with Trump moments before Electoral College certification. Read his statement.

Vice President Mike Pence just released a statement on his role at today's joint session of congress, where lawmakers will certify the electoral results of the presidential election.

Its been over since about November 7th. The rest has been no-name wordpress blogs and OAN making ad money off the gullibility of you and your ilk.

-------------------

UPDATE:

Lol even if Pence wanted to change it, it still would have failed. Congress would have already voted. This level of a authority from Pence is no different than if a presenter at the Oscars decided he wanted to change the Best Picture winner to someone else while he was on stage. It’s a complete waste of bluster.

Pence didn't want to be there all day. All day or not the end result will be the same.

As I predicted, despite how loyal he has been to President Trump in the past, VP Pence is showing he is more loyal to the US Constitution.

Kudos to the VP.
Hey, we agree! There we go!

The parting of the seas has come. Trumpnis about to steamroll Pence and his supporters will need to make a choice. Trump and Trump fantasyland or reality and the constitution. The two can’t not and have not coexisted

No shit. Most of us knew it was over in early November. You’ve been duped by a conman. There’s a reason why I’ve been calling y’all fools.
Slade, thank you for demonstrating you completely SUCK at false accusations and attempting to speak for me. I have been duped by no one. I have acknowledged this election was over the moment it was announced Joe Biden won the election. I knew the election was over when Chief justice Roberts acknowledged there was election fraud but stated the USSC wanted no part in this mess and chose not to get involved.

When I said 'IT' is over I meant the last gasp for all die-hards who clung to hope of some miracle that would result in Trump remaining President. I am not one of those, despite your best effort to paint me as such.

This was likely the last straw.

This movement is real:

Texas Independence Movement

Ah, the secessionist fantasies start in earnest.

You know that Texas has been shifting toward blue for about half a generation, yes? Why would then would they secede? To separate themselves from a nation that that supports policies that Texas is shifting into alignment with?

Also, Texas tried being an independant country. It was a disaster, with Texas all but BEGGING the United States to take them in.

McConnell just pulled his chute. Haha, this is such a circus.

He just said this election wasn’t even that close.
Biden won

How hilariously embarrassing for ya'll that you needed until today to come to this conclusion. :lol:

Forum List

Back