Pence grateful that plexiglass shield at debate will protect him from .... A WOMAN!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:auiqs.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Mike Pence said that he was “extremely grateful” that the organizers of Wednesday night’s Vice-Presidential debate would be providing a plexiglass shield to protect him from a woman.​
Speaking to reporters, Pence said that the Commission on Presidential Debates had taken “appropriate measures” to shield him from exposure to a female during the Salt Lake City face-off.​
“I’ve read all the relevant literature, and from what I’ve learned a plexiglass shield provides adequate protection from a woman,” he said. “Knowing that this barrier exists between me and a member of the opposite sex, I feel comfortable about moving forward with the debate.”​
The Vice-President added that, if he makes it through Wednesday’s debate without being exposed to a woman, he may start bringing a portable plexiglass shield with him on the campaign trail.​
“Despite all of my precautions, in my travels across this great land of ours I have unfortunately encountered women,” Pence said. “Plexiglass might be the answer.”​

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Mike Pence said that he was “extremely grateful” that the organizers of Wednesday night’s Vice-Presidential debate would be providing a plexiglass shield to protect him from a woman.​
Speaking to reporters, Pence said that the Commission on Presidential Debates had taken “appropriate measures” to shield him from exposure to a female during the Salt Lake City face-off.​
“I’ve read all the relevant literature, and from what I’ve learned a plexiglass shield provides adequate protection from a woman,” he said. “Knowing that this barrier exists between me and a member of the opposite sex, I feel comfortable about moving forward with the debate.”​
The Vice-President added that, if he makes it through Wednesday’s debate without being exposed to a woman, he may start bringing a portable plexiglass shield with him on the campaign trail.​
“Despite all of my precautions, in my travels across this great land of ours I have unfortunately encountered women,” Pence said. “Plexiglass might be the answer.”​

Well, Harris is pretty skanky.

Hmm. Maybe his wife has the same hang up. She doesn't want him to be alone..even in a public place with another woman.

The only thing worse than Covid is cooties...

Considering the new role for some women nowadays to be lying, corrupt, political whores screaming rape about Republicans... I wouldn't be caught alone with those herpes twats either.

Is op and all his widdle friends aware this is a phoney bologna satire piece?

It's way past time that you boys learned the Lesson of the Universe: FEAR THE FEMALE. We have a straight line to the Creator Goddess and teeth "down there" that are similar to a shark's. If we like you and you behave yourselves with proper respect, love, and worship, we will keep them sheathed and enjoy your services.:heehee:

I understand that Ginsu's Lorena Bobbitt Signature Model has sold out.

It's way past time that you boys learned the Lesson of the Universe: FEAR THE FEMALE. We have a straight line to the Creator Goddess and teeth "down there" that are similar to a shark's. If we like you and you behave yourselves with proper respect, love, and worship, we will keep them sheathed and enjoy your services.:heehee:

I have no teeth "down there".

Seek medical attention before your twat teeth attack someone.

I heard she was going to be a spokesperson for SLICE.

I have no teeth "down there".

Seek medical attention before your twat teeth attack someone.

can't you even recognize satire??? It's a joke. Duh.

It's the fundies, not only Christian fundies but also fundies of other faiths, who attach to their faiths some superstitious notions about the female body; those one-half of humans who inhabit them and may have even given birth to these guys. For instance, what is it that drives Orthodox Jewish males to try to prevent their female relatives and sisters in the faith from praying at the holiest of Jewish sites? This has gone on in all faiths. What is it that drives males to deny the female access to the sacred in so many religions? why is there this divide?

Pence is more religious than you think. yes, that's possible, hear me out!

Mike has made more liberals pray that he becomes president than you imagine

Forum List

Back