Pence Believes Jesus 'Speaks' to Him, How About You?

Does Jesus 'Speak' to you?

• No, but I believe He is Real

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
God - The Creator of the Universe and most powerful being in existence - is opining on whether or not I should go on this 7-day discount cruise.
The 10% chance of him/her/it being mistaken is the worrying part.

When I told my wife to F**k off with this Sunday school crap for her child by a previous marriage lightening struck the electrical mast and knocked me across the kitchen. I thought it to be a coincidence. Afterall effectively all churches preach the woos Jesus who can't recruit whoever he wants. And despite the Sicilian form of his title Lord of lords being Capo de tutti capi and his statement in the parables of the sower and the Tares that the majority of professed Christians are not his sheep that is treated as allegory. Now that I am saved I just assume that if the Christ wants you you will listen. If not then this life is as good as it will ever get for you.

Remember, Bush went to war with Iraq after God told him to.

George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'

Those that beleive in the Christian faith should not have a problem with believing in prayer and that God has many ways to speak to people. If God spoke to Moses through a burning bush, then he can speak to others by whatever method he chooses.

On the others hand, those that beleive that Christianity is simply a fairy tale will beleive Pence is full of shit.

I is my understanding that all presidents in at least the past 50 years have claimed to be Christians. Are they lying just to get elected, or do they really beleive in God?

Problem is he didn't. Abraham thought God told him to kill his son (according to scripture), that was the culture back then, sacrifice humans, pure children preferably.

One of the delegates, Nabil Shaath, who was Palestinian foreign minister at the time, said: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."

Mr Bush went on: "And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it."

Mr Bush, who became a born-again Christian at 40, is one of the most overtly religious leaders to occupy the White House, a fact which brings him much support in middle America.

Yet he said Iraq had WMD. Being born again compels one to hear voices. Pence got born again as well. Or are they just using God as an excuse in their actions, and to insure the Evangelical vote.

One of the delegates, Nabil Shaath, who was Palestinian foreign minister at the time, said: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."

Mr Bush went on: "And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it."

Mr Bush, who became a born-again Christian at 40, is one of the most overtly religious leaders to occupy the White House, a fact which brings him much support in middle America.

Yet he said Iraq had WMD. Being born again compels one to hear voices. Pence got born again as well. Or are they just using God as an excuse in their actions, and to insure the Evangelical vote.

US intelligence said Iraq had WMDs, the same intelligence services that today, are considered by the left as institutions of unassailable credibility that only a treasonous agent of Putin would question.

If Mike Pence speaks to Jesus, than clearly he is not listening because he is not a man of peace.
Even Gandhi knew that "Christians" like Pence suck.
Quote by Mahatma Gandhi : “I like your Christ, I do not like your Christia...”
His behavior at the Olympics was DISGRACEFUL. To refuse to acknowledge rocket boy's sister and stand for other nation's athletes, was amateurish and childish. This is not how a politician should represent the USA. The two Korea's are trying to work together to avoid war, but Pence clearly has no interest in assisting this effort.

What I find even more DISGRACEFUL is the lack of DNCMSM condemnation of Pence's behavior. Could it be yet another proof the CIA/Deep State controls the DNCMSM?
THAT'S what's eating at you about our vice president? That he doesn't treat a MURDEROUS REGIME with the respect you think they deserve? You're in good company, I guess. CNN agrees.

US intelligence said Iraq had WMDs, the same intelligence services that today, are considered by the left as institutions of unassailable credibility that only a treasonous agent of Putin would question.

Rumsfeld, Cheney, OIL, SA, and Israel, and the Bush Admin pushed it. Russia is interfering in our election as we speak and also had in the 2016, but Trump loves Putin and Russia money.

The CIA Just Declassified the Document That Supposedly Justified the Iraq Invasion | VICE News

If Mike Pence speaks to Jesus, than clearly he is not listening because he is not a man of peace.
His behavior at the Olympics was DISGRACEFUL. To refuse to acknowledge rocket boy's sister and stand for other nation's athletes, was amateurish and childish. This is not how a politician should represent the USA. The two Korea's are trying to work together to avoid war, but Pence clearly has no interest in assisting this effort.

What I find even more DISGRACEFUL is the lack of DNCMSM condemnation of Pence's behavior. Could it be yet another proof the CIA/Deep State controls the DNCMSM?
THAT'S what's eating at you about our vice president? That he doesn't treat a MURDEROUS REGIME with the respect you think they deserve? You're in good company, I guess. CNN agrees.
Statists ugh!

There are many murderous regimes around the world and many of them the US is just fine with.

Stop being a dupe for the state.

Does Jesus 'Speak' to you?
Sociologically, Jesus' words, his aphorisms, axioms and parables, hold meaning for me. Dogmatically, however, they are of no value to me. As personages of a faith-based belief system, God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost are, for me, but alternative personifications of the Moirai, the Olympians, the Titans, and the panoply of other deities posited by any number of systems that attempt to explain the sources of all things.

Baseball star Albert Pujols said it was God`s will that he leave the St. Louis Cardinals for the Los Angeles Angels and $254 million.

Some schizophrenics and serial killers have that same thang.

It really irritates me when religion is used as a marketing tool.
Christianity is not a religion, it’s a faith.
Religion is man-made

Nobody cares about a God-Haters opinion.

Oh, but they do.

I live in a Southern city that had an Evangelical Christian coffee shop where I used to stop. It was a nice, friendly place, and I really liked the owner. They had bible study, and prayers, and Christian stuff all over the shelves and the walls. I thought it was an interesting business concept. But I was wrong. It went under. It was replaced by a hip, edgy coffee shop, whose customers have tattoos and piercings, and it is thriving.

The moral of the story? People would rather have a coffee with the devil than with Jesus.

I have always wondered if Evangelicals realize how incredibly narcissistic this all sounds to others.

God, the creator of the universe, with its billions of stars He created over billions of years, and the billions of people on this one planet that circles this one star, with its wars and poverty and bad people doing bad things, not to mention He is managing heaven and all the problems that must entail, plus the whole eternal struggle between Him and Satan and all that, and He is giving advice to you on whether or not to take that job in Topeka, which may or may not turn out to be a good idea.

That doesn't mean God doesn't exist, or that Jesus isn't our savior. But this idea that God is talking to us personally sure sounds incredibly vain and self-centered.
Well, Being a Christian is a lifelong study/struggle. There are no shortcuts, the Bible says many things are beyond OUR understanding.... Grace through faith is essential.

Romans 3 10-20
10as it is written,
"there is none righteous, not even one;
11there is none who understands,
there is none who seeks for God;
12all have turned aside, together they have become useless;
there is none who does good,
there is not even one."
13"their throat is an open grave,
with their tongues they keep deceiving,"
"the poison of asps is under their lips";
14"whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness";
15"their feet are swift to shed blood,
16destruction and misery are in their paths,
17and the path of peace they have not known."
18"there is no fear of God before their eyes."
19Now we know that whatever the Law says, it speaks to those who are under the Law, so that every mouth may be closed and all the world may become accountable to God; 20because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin.

Forum List

Back