Pelosi's plans she will rush through...if she gets the control she hopes for.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is reportedly prepared to unleash a wave of far-left legislation if Democrats win the White House and retake the Senate next week. “I’ve told the … Biden campaign and the Biden transition team that they’re gonna have to move really fast. Let’s assume we take back the Senate. It matters whether we take it back and we have 50 votes or 51 votes or more. And we’re going to have to move really quickly,” she said.
Good for Pelosi

The time has past for playing nice with Republicans

Gun Control, Taxes on the wealthy, environment, Healthcare are all on the table

Sure. Great way to bankrupt the country. What an idiot you are.

Bankrupt the Country?

Fat Donnie is running a $3 trillion deficit

He's not the first POTUS to run a deficit and he won't be the last.

And just who do you think will pay for environmental shit, healthcare and taxes?
Corps will be passed on to the consumer.

Oh and the environmental will be the green shit Biden is pushing for. Who do you think will be paying for all that green shit??

Small businesses won't be able to afford the shit he's pushing and we will all end up paying more for everything.

Great way to bankrupt the country.
There is running a deficit and running a $3 trillion deficit
FIVE times Obama’s deficit

I love how Conservative always use small business to cover for massive corporations paying no taxes

Doesn't alter the fact that Trump's not the first POTUS to run a deficit and he sure won't be the last.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is reportedly prepared to unleash a wave of far-left legislation if Democrats win the White House and retake the Senate next week. “I’ve told the … Biden campaign and the Biden transition team that they’re gonna have to move really fast. Let’s assume we take back the Senate. It matters whether we take it back and we have 50 votes or 51 votes or more. And we’re going to have to move really quickly,” she said.
Good for Pelosi

Bankrupt the Country?

And just who do you think will pay for environmental shit, healthcare and taxes?

Oh and the environmental will be the green shit Biden is pushing for. Who do you think will be paying for all that green shit??

Small businesses won't be able to afford the shit he's pushing and we will all end up paying more for everything.

I love how Conservative always use small business to cover for massive corporations paying no taxes

Doesn't alter the fact that Trump's not the first POTUS to run a deficit and he sure won't be the last.
That would be Reagan who addicted us to deficit spending

But even Reagan never imagined a $3 trillion deficit

The vote on Tuesday (2016) showed the will of the people

The people wanted Hillary

Sure they did. That's why she lost the only one that counts. The EC.
Thing is.....you can’t have it both ways

You can brag about winning the EV but you can never claim the will of the people

The only one that counts is the EC and that's not bragging that's a fact. .

Last edited:

Good for Pelosi

Bankrupt the Country?

I'm sure he didn't and until the Govt. stops spending we will continue to have deficits. Hope you aren't holding your breath for that to happen.

Good for Pelosi

Moron! The "wealthy" are paying virtually all of the taxes already and taking away law-abiding citizens guns (just try!) would leave guns strictly in the hands of criminals. Might as well defund the police while you're at it.

For 4 years she has done next to nothing for the American people in order to prevent Trump from having any more success than he already has. She has made Americans suffer, all in the name of power and control. NOW she says if and when she gets the power she wants she will move at light speed to make dangerous liberal extremist agenda and ideology reality, ramming as much minority-supported legislation / edicts down the throats of Americans as fast and as hard as she can.

For 4 years she has done next to nothing for the American people in order to prevent Trump from having any more success than he already has. She has made Americans suffer, all in the name of power and control. NOW she says if and when she gets the power she wants she will move at light speed to make dangerous liberal extremist agenda and ideology reality, ramming as much minority-supported legislation / edicts down the throats of Americans as fast and as hard as she can.

That's about right. She's held up the second Chinese relief checks for the same reason. Sure hope she and her Dems get booted out come Tuesday.

Good for Pelosi

Bankrupt the Country?

I'm sure he didn't and until the Govt. stops spending we will continue to have deficits. Hope you aren't holding your breath for that to happen.

Democrats are Tax and Spend
Republicans are Cut Taxes and Spend

Guess which adds more to the deficit

Good for Pelosi

Bankrupt the Country?

Doesn't matter. Unless the Dems and Reps cut spending, which they will never do, we will always have that deficit and it makes no difference which party is sitting in the WH.

You can brag about winning the EV but you can never claim the will of the people

Fine, brag about the Electoral College

Just don’t pretend it is the will of the people

Good for Pelosi

Bankrupt the Country?

Doesn't matter. Unless the Dems and Reps cut spending, which they will never do, we will always have that deficit and it makes no difference which party is sitting in the WH.
You are missing the revenue part

Fine, brag about the Electoral College

Just don’t pretend it is the will of the people

Facts don't seem to bother you. You'd would rather dwell on the unimportant.

Me?? I like facts.

Good for Pelosi

Bankrupt the Country?

You are missing the revenue part

Sure there is revenue but spending sure takes a big cut of it.

Nanzi and The Beast.... I can't think of anything less relevant to American politics than these 2 ancient pig fuckers. Where is a dry cough when you need one?

Sorry, why would you have to move really quickly?
You don’t know how long you will have the House, Senate and White House

You got to strike before Republicans start their gridlock again
is that any different than democrat gridlock?.....
Democrats cooperated with George Bush

Then came Mitch McConnell
yea sure they did......right after 911,just about everyone did.....how about afterwards when they were comparing him to hitler?......
Wrong again Skippy

Democrats cooperated with Bush on No Child Left behind and Medicare Part D

After 9-11 they cooperated on Afghanistan, Homeland Security, Patriot act and even Iraq

After the economic collapse in 2008, they cooperated on TARP and stimulus bills

What did Republicans ever cooperate with Obama with?
They poisoned the well of bipartisanship and now must live with it
of course you will see it as only one side at fault ....you would never admit the democrats doing anything that would be considered adverse....you are a die hard party person RW ....you only see what you want to see,and its all how wonderful your party is....after the Iraq fuck up.....the democrats treated bush like a piece of shit.....and then in return the republican treated obama even worse....and now your party is treating trump even worse then they treated obama....if biden wins im sure he will be treated by the republicans with great respect....and harris i kind of pity her....

Forum List

Back