Pelosi's Jan 6 Show exposed again doctoring evidence.

BULLSHIT. I've SEEN the videos, both as shown at the J6 show trial and as they really are. CCTV videos don't have microphones, idiot. Now we know why the democrats hired a Hollywood producer to orchestrate the whole committee of hand-selected people all with an already decided outcome on the results of the findings months before they even started the investigation! :auiqs.jpg:
Yes, there is no audio on the videos.

and you can clearly see that the audio of the cops calling in the breach, has no audio on the Windows and doors being smashed and broken. You only hear the cops calling in the breach of the Capitol to headquarters, while viewing the silent video of the rioters breaching.

Yes, you are all correct the video itself, has no sound at the moment of this breach. To me, it could not be more obvious....there is no pounding on the door sounds or glass breaking sounds to go with the breach taking place in the video.

the sound we do hear is the sound of the radio calls of cops calling in to head quarters that the Capitol has been breached by the people we see in the video.

I do not see an issue with this. To me it is a view of what was happening in the video, from the cop's perspective who were viewing the breach live, and how the cops were responding.....at that same precise moment....

the audio of the breach from a cop's angle is real

the video of the rioters breaching the Capitol is real

it didn't make the silent video worse, or anyone think the audio came from the video tape. You can clearly see and hear the audio did not have any glass and door smashing sounds, which in my opinion....would have been worse sounding than hearing what the cops were doing at that time.

and you can clearly see that the audio of the cops calling in the breach, has no audio on the Windows and doors being smashed and broken. You only hear the cops calling in the breach of the Capitol to headquarters, while viewing the silent video of the rioters breaching.

Yes, you are all correct the video itself, has no sound at the moment of this breach. To me, it could not be more obvious....there is no pounding on the door sounds or glass breaking sounds to go with the breach taking place in the video.

the sound we do hear is the sound of the radio calls of cops calling in to head quarters that the Capitol has been breached by the people we see in the video.

I do not see an issue with this. To me it is a view of what was happening in the video, from the cop's perspective who were viewing the breach live, and how the cops were responding.....at that same precise moment....

the audio of the breach from a cop's angle is real

the video of the rioters breaching the Capitol is real

it didn't make the silent video worse, or anyone think the audio came from the video tape. You can clearly see and hear the audio did not have any glass and door smashing sounds, which in my opinion....would have been worse sounding than hearing what the cops were doing at that time.
So, why did they dub the police calls of the breach over the images of the riot? Dramatic license?

So, why did they dub the police calls of the breach over the images of the riot? Dramatic license?
The timestamps of the radio call, and the video of the breach, took place at the exact same time period. It showed what was happening at that time from different angles....the breaching and the cops call on the breach to head quarters.... It encapsulated the moment.... Gave us all a clearer view of what was happening at the moment in time recorded on the video, imho.

I see no harm done in that... it simply makes us better understand what was going on all at once....

The timestamps of the radio call, and the video of the breach, took place at the exact same time period. It showed what was happening at that time from different angles....the breaching and the cops call on the breach to head quarters.... It encapsulated the moment.... Gave us all a clearer view of what was happening at the moment in time recorded on the video, imho.

I see no harm done in that... it simply makes us better understand what was going on all at once....
It was fabricated, Simp.

It was fabricated, Simp.
obviously you don't even know the definition of fabricated.
You people need to lie and make shit up because you look so fuckin bad on Jan 6th

Jan 6th is a day that will live forever in infamy, when all the MAGA trash rioted at the Capitol and repeatedly beat cops. You people are so desperate to try and change that narrative, but it happened AND its all on video and we can all watch the 10000+ video proving it happened.

I love watching you people squirm and flail of the the Jan 6th Trump Insurrection, because it exposes the Republicans for the trash that they are.

Maybe i watch all the videos of the MAGA trash rioting and beating cops again.

I think this thread exposes how desperate the republicans are to try and look less bad and less pathetic on Jan 6th.

Republicans have no accountability at all in life and think they can lie away all their fuck ups and problems. This sums up why the GOP has been a total failure for the past 30 years. Instead of accepting their mistakes, they deny them and lie about them. That is why GW Bush and Trump were terrible and failed presidents and future republican presidents will also be failures, no accountability at all.

Hopefully the republicans will keep on losing elections until they can come to grips with what they did on Jan 6th and all their previous failures and recessions.

obviously you don't even know the definition of fabricated.
You people need to lie and make shit up because you look so fuckin bad on Jan 6th

Jan 6th is a day that will live forever in infamy, when all the MAGA trash rioted at the Capitol and repeatedly beat cops. You people are so desperate to try and change that narrative, but it happened AND its all on video and we can all watch the 10000+ video proving it happened.

I love watching you people squirm and flail of the the Jan 6th Trump Insurrection, because it exposes the Republicans for the trash that they are.

Maybe i watch all the videos of the MAGA trash rioting and beating cops again.
Your whinefest has nothing to do with the thread topic, Troll.

Boy, somebody better tell all those insurrectionists who pleaded guilty!
Do you know if the evidence was altered or not? It seems that is the OP. I didn't see any question regarding court cases. Odd. I see yet again, you have trouble in here following rules.

I'm looking for the link that says they did this.
here's how they do it... agree with our terms or we go after......

To back up her claims, Powell’s submission included exhibits. They are still under court-ordered restrictions and thus heavily redacted. But the glimpses we get are intriguing. Exhibit 1 includes an unredacted snippet of an email between two of Flynn’s C&B lawyers; in it, Robert Kelner states to Stephen Anthony: “We have a lawyers’ unofficial understanding that they [i.e., the prosecutors] are unlikely to charge Junior [Flynn’s son] in light of the Cooperation Agreement” — Flynn’s commitment to provide information and testimony in other prosecutions.

here's how they do it... agree with our terms or we go after......

To back up her claims, Powell’s submission included exhibits. They are still under court-ordered restrictions and thus heavily redacted. But the glimpses we get are intriguing. Exhibit 1 includes an unredacted snippet of an email between two of Flynn’s C&B lawyers; in it, Robert Kelner states to Stephen Anthony: “We have a lawyers’ unofficial understanding that they [i.e., the prosecutors] are unlikely to charge Junior [Flynn’s son] in light of the Cooperation Agreement” — Flynn’s commitment to provide information and testimony in other prosecutions.

An opinion piece.

Allegations by Sidney "release the kraken" Powell.

From your article:

"Obviously, we should reserve final judgment; there are still facts we don’t know. The timing is hard to follow: Flynn pleaded guilty and signed his cooperation agreement on Dec. 1, 2017; yet, the correspondence between the C&B lawyers is dated March 2018. That is, the lawyers appear to be revisiting terms of a plea agreement their client had entered four months earlier, not scrutinizing an agreement he was about to enter."

Have these allegations ever been proven?

Your total lies have no factual basis at all.

Republicans disgraced themselves beyond belief on Jan 6th, and no lie or bullshit you people say will ever change that.
More off topic drivel by a pathetic troll.

An opinion piece.

Allegations by Sidney "release the kraken" Powell.

From your article:

"Obviously, we should reserve final judgment; there are still facts we don’t know. The timing is hard to follow: Flynn pleaded guilty and signed his cooperation agreement on Dec. 1, 2017; yet, the correspondence between the C&B lawyers is dated March 2018. That is, the lawyers appear to be revisiting terms of a plea agreement their client had entered four months earlier, not scrutinizing an agreement he was about to enter."

Have these allegations ever been proven?
The ask was someone submitting based on threats to other family members. I quoted the threat, has nothing to do with who wrote the document, it is the quoted material that is relevant asshole.

That is just flat out plain WRONG. You obviously don't know what you are talking about and should stop while you are ahead. Many of the video was presented to the public with artificially added audio in order to enhance the perception of the event influencing the viewer, as such, making the whole J6 circus as phony as Biden's "election."

Did you go and help with the FAILED insurrection on Jan 6th? Or did you just cheer from home?

Do you have a single quote from Trump that he supported anything but a peaceful demonstration? You're a liar and will throw out tons of bull, but you won't provide a quote because it doesn't exist, you're a liar as well as a racist

Forum List

Back