Pelosi's call to remove all Confederate Statues

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
pelosi091109_1_560.jpg
She should start with the one in her office, look closely to the right of the flag on the table.
*L*

Oh and notice no paper or files in the office=nothing & I do mean nothing gets done by the left, as it doesn't take much work to vote opposition across the board no matter the bill proposal.

Last edited:
View attachment 144316 She should start with the one in her office, look closely to the right of the flag on the table.
*L*

Oh and notice no paper or files in the office=nothing & I do mean nothing gets done by the left, as it doesn't take much work to vote opposition across the board no matter the bill proposal.

Yes. The republicans have refined the most effective way for the opposition party to behave down to an art. I'm surprised you are so shocked when those tactics are used against you.

I see a small statue of Thomas Jefferson a slave owner and a picture of an Islamic Radical..........So?
View attachment 144316 She should start with the one in her office, look closely to the right of the flag on the table.
*L*

Last edited:
We should ban and remove all Granny Panties

Next up for Pelosi, bombing Mount Rushmore, The Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, and WhiteHouse.

The Left is Jihadi's best ally!

In fact I would not be shocked if a prominent Democrat converts to Islam and becomes a Suicide Bomber.

Schummer, Waters, Lindsey Graham are good candidates.

*L*

Yes. The republicans have refined the most effective way for the opposition party to behave down to an art. I'm surprised you are so shocked when those tactics are used against you.

*L*

Like I said before, if you are declaring revenge for what was done years ago that was justified because Bill's budget ignored sufficient Military and security funding,
and only people like McCain is left from that era then voting against McCain's no, would be a yes vote for Health care reform.
-epic failed childish excuse
"they did it too mahhhhh!"

I found out why Pelosi is so hate filled against Trump, she owns a large vineyard- do the math....

What we have are symbols of oppression, slavery, cruelty and religion. We have the missions and it's only a matter of time before someone wants them gone too.

Forum List

Back