Pelosi: There’s ‘No Data’ As To Why American Small Businesses Might Need More Money Now

Many small businesses have lost most of their income. The hospitality industry has lost not only the conventions, sporting events, concerts, tours for the last couple months but it won’t return quickly. The car dealerships are devastated, local restaurants, or any business that has had to shut down or is minimized because of no traffic. The small businesses are the group affected the most. The big corporations have a huge advantage and some of those won’t make it.
Doesn’t it seem like they have spent a whole lot already? Most is likely to go to those who don’t need it anyway.

Translation: We haven’t crushed the economy enough yet.

When her / Feinstein's Husbands' company needed money when Barry doled out money in his 'Stimulus' bill they just wrote themselves interest-free loans they did not have to pay back into the bill. Of course she has no idea why anyone else's business would need money.....

Don't you ever get tired of being on your knees licking trump's balls?

You truly are pathetic.

Bad, bad, bad Democrats...

Good, good, good republicans...

What have Democrats done for small business? How come they aren’t helping them now? Democrats are not kind to small business.

Bullshit. Both sides are playing politics with this, disgraceful but true. Of course that is impossible for partisan hacks such as yourself to acknowledge.

When her / Feinstein's Husbands' company needed money when Barry doled out money in his 'Stimulus' bill they just wrote themselves interest-free loans they did not have to pay back into the bill. Of course she has no idea why anyone else's business would need money.....

Don't you ever get tired of being on your knees licking trump's balls?

You truly are pathetic.

Bad, bad, bad Democrats...

Good, good, good republicans...

What have Democrats done for small business? How come they aren’t helping them now? Democrats are not kind to small business.

Bullshit. Both sides are playing politics with this, disgraceful but true. Of course that is impossible for partisan hacks such as yourself to acknowledge.

You can’t name what Democrats are doing for small businesses. How much data or what data does Pelosi need? She was not being specific about the data she wants and ignoring the obvious of restaurant, retail, services that are shut down. The only bullshit in this scenario is the content coming from Pelosi’s lips.

Alright everyone, this might be a good time to remind everybody that this thread has a topic and that topic is not your bizarre sexual fantasies. So discuss the topic please.

Just last THURSDAY the Trump Admin approved 350 BILLION to go to small business.

Now today we find out it's GONE already?

Where'd it go?

I don't know of a single small business that got a loan

Three hundred and fifty billion

POOF

Most small business owners I know vote conservative exactly because of Democrats like Pelosi. Democrats demonize corporations yet small businesses get fucked because they either get ignored when it comes to help and assistance; or, they get treated at the SAME level as big corporations when it comes to taxes, regulations, etc. This scenario is exactly what the Joe The Plumber scenario exposed in 2008. Obama and Biden simply mocked him for trying to be a $250,000 plumber; when, in reality, that is what he would have to gross to pay overhead and the taxes and regulations being slapped by Democrats.

Bingo! :clap:

Many small businesses have lost most of their income. The hospitality industry has lost not only the conventions, sporting events, concerts, tours for the last couple months but it won’t return quickly. The car dealerships are devastated, local restaurants, or any business that has had to shut down or is minimized because of no traffic. The small businesses are the group affected the most. The big corporations have a huge advantage and some of those won’t make it.
Doesn’t it seem like they have spent a whole lot already? Most is likely to go to those who don’t need it anyway.
I don’t know of any small businesses that have seen any money, I’m hearing lots of government promises telling us how easy it is. No unemployment benefits that have been promise, for those unemployed in my state.

I’m not sure where it is, but the red tape for the SBA loan is.unreal.

Just last THURSDAY the Trump Admin approved 350 BILLION to go to small business.

Where'd it go?

POOF

It’s there it’s all in red tape and hoops to jump through. For a simple loan it is complex for a business.

I don’t know of any small businesses that have seen any money, I’m hearing lots of government promises telling us how easy it is. No unemployment benefits that have been promise, for those unemployed in my state.

A friend of mine who owns a large moving/Van Line company in So. Cal. got approved.
I don't know if he got the money yet, or not.

Where'd it go?

POOF

It’s there it’s all in red tape and hoops to jump through. For a simple loan it is complex for a business.
So why are they saying they need an additional 250 billion if it's still there?

Where'd it go?

POOF

So why are they saying they need an additional 250 billion if it's still there?

The losses sustained to small businesses will continue long after this whole virus is gone. We aren’t going to see a full recovery for at least two years. The $350 billion PPP program will help businesses keep their employees paid them while not seeing any revenue or profits. The devastation we are seeing in the economy is going to wipeout small business profits for many months to come. We will see a surge in bankruptcies by 2021.

Thats what I know. This is not a legislative problem, this is an administrative problem.

Given that they can't even begin to take applications for the aid already apropreated, what the hell is the point of passing more at this time?

God, I hate that fucking bitch.

This is deliberate economic sanctions against her own people.

We should band together and declare the "crisis" (aka the communist revolution) over and ignore the bullshit like nothing is happening. Consequences be damned!!!

Wow just look at you rowdy Keynesians now. :rolleyes:

Thats what I know. This is not a legislative problem, this is an administrative problem.

Given that they can't even begin to take applications for the aid already apropreated, what the hell is the point of passing more at this time?

That’s a valid point, I do know that many small businesses may going under because of the sudden loss in all revenue.

God, I hate that fucking bitch.

This is deliberate economic sanctions against her own people.

We should band together and declare the "crisis" (aka the communist revolution) over and ignore the bullshit like nothing is happening. Consequences be damned!!!

Wow just look at you rowdy Keynesians now. :rolleyes:

No. I was against the bailout.

That whore is both locking shit down AND letting us tank.

WE NEED TO END THIS SHIT. Some people just gotta die. End the lockdown and go back to work NOW. Fuck everybody else.

Forum List

Back