Pelosi tape released

I guess ol' Plastered Pelosi even sleeps with a drink in his hand. For such a raging alcoholic like him, that time between waking up from a binge and getting that first drink of the morning is misery. So he plans ahead by balancing the glass on his chest as he passes out.
Every one of your posts is a guess, mixed in with hate, lies, and homophobia.

The ballots we saw being dumped from video, the drink we saw in his hand from the video

You're the only one with insider knowledge that Pelosi was asleep. So were in you in his bed or in his closet?

But you didn't see how the drink got there. So we're you there to see how or did it appear out of nowhere like magic ballots?

And I'm not the one who said Pelosi was asleep in bed when the intruder entered -- the intruder himself said that.

Seems that was how he tried avoiding being attacked. He tried to not be a threat to the intruder. He said so on his 911 call, saying DePape "thinks everything is good."
I wouldn't pretend to know everything that happened there, but it does look like, that is exactly what was going on. His survival instincts kicked in.

So you have no better source that DePape or the police report.

Thank you for confirming that your source is you, citing yourself.

Look at the pics in file 2

Try following a story from the start next time

Where are the steps in the new released video?

They're there. But due the the video being night vision + being poor quality + being in dim light + the angle of the camera, they don't show up clearly as they do in the full color image taken in daylight.

Have you always been this retarded?

Try following a story from the start next time
And where does the pic from file 2 indicate that Paul Pelosi wasn't asleep?

Laughing......you're not very good at this, are you?

You're utterly deranged. The video is not 1:19. There is no edit between the knock and the door opening. The seconds elapsed on the body cam clock perfectly match the seconds elapsed on the youtube clock.

You conspiracy nuts are out of your fucking minds.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
Why are seeing in real time the collapse of a party who have chosen this alternate universe, which has no relationship with reality.

We’ll sure it might be different, he could have dropped the drink and used his other hand to ward off? You ain’t bright enough to understand

He could have. But the moment he made a move like that, he gets clocked. He clearly chose a different tactic.

Cause all news is fake dumbass, its all been propaganda for years

I just posted your proof idiot
Once again you get caught up in your own lies. That's an answer from a loser. I asked for proof loser, not your own crazy ass ranting.

You're utterly deranged. The video is not 1:19. There is no edit between the knock and the door opening. The seconds elapsed on the body cam clock perfectly match the seconds elapsed on the youtube clock.

You conspiracy nuts are out of your fucking minds.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
The edit is definitely there. The cop knocks on the door there's a Flash and then the cop is standing about 3 ft behind where he was a split second before. What is the purpose of that edit? If you can't answer that, you certainly cannot tell me that that video is authentic.

Well you could tell me that but you would be a bald-faced liar.

As to the time, you claim it is more than one minute 19 seconds? I haven't seen every version of the video. Please link me to the longest YouTube video of that body cam.

When I say Long YouTube video I don't mean 10 minutes of commentary followed by 1 minute of the actual video. I mean the video itself from the body Cam that is longer than 1 minute 19 seconds. Then please explain why we don't see the body cam from the second officer?

Or just lisp some more about conspiracy theories and post more wacky GIFs. It's very entertaining to watch you do that.

He could have. But the moment he made a move like that, he gets clocked. He clearly chose a different tactic.
Thank you! Pelosi had sense enough to know, that if he dropped the drink, that hand would be free, and nut job would have been beating up on him with that hammer.

You're literally buying the fake news bs, I'm sure he was persuaded to say all kinds of things

1) cause he's mental

2) thats what cops do for powerful people

So you were there. Figures. There's no other way you could know DePape was lying.

The edit is definitely there. The cop knocks on the door there's a Flash and then the cop is standing about 3 ft behind where he was a split second before. What is the purpose of that edit? If you can't answer that, you certainly cannot tell me that that video is authentic.

Well you could tell me that but you would be a bald-faced liar.

As to the time, you claim it is more than one minute 19 seconds? I haven't seen every version of the video. Please link me to the longest YouTube video of that body cam.

When I say Long YouTube video I don't mean 10 minutes of commentary followed by 1 minute of the actual video. I mean the video itself from the body Cam that is longer than 1 minute 19 seconds. Then please explain why we don't see the body cam from the second officer?

Or just lisp some more about conspiracy theories and post more wacky GIFs. It's very entertaining to watch you do that.
If you haven't seen every version of the video, then how can you determine it's time?

Forum List

Back