Pelosi tape released

The edit is definitely there. The cop knocks on the door there's a Flash and then the cop is standing about 3 ft behind where he was a split second before. What is the purpose of that edit? If you can't answer that, you certainly cannot tell me that that video is authentic.

Well you could tell me that but you would be a bald-faced liar.

As to the time, you claim it is more than one minute 19 seconds? I haven't seen every version of the video. Please link me to the longest YouTube video of that body cam.

When I say Long YouTube video I don't mean 10 minutes of commentary followed by 1 minute of the actual video. I mean the video itself from the body Cam that is longer than 1 minute 19 seconds. Then please explain why we don't see the body cam from the second officer?

Or just lisp some more about conspiracy theories and post more wacky GIFs. It's very entertaining to watch you do that.

Maybe you saw such an edit in some other video but the video I posted has no such edit. Again, the time elapsed on both the body cam clock and the YouTube clock are in sync. They wouldn't be if there was an edit.

As far as a longer video, I already posted it. Now I know for certain you didn't even look at it. Which also explains why you think there's an edit in that video which isn't actually there.

How? Depape had one hand and he had a drink in the other. Are you suggesting he has a third arm?

Depending on the type of handle, he could have used his fingers on the handle with the hand holding the drink.

How do you think the door opened?

Suggesting the door was what, unlocked?

Again, not privy to their house, not sure. Some door handles unlock a door automatically when opened from the inside. Maybe that's what they have.

2nd time, who do you think opened the door?

Ive been on this site for 4 years and I have never seen an ass kicking this one sided around here. This thread was an utter torch of right wingers. They are now left with crazy ass posters claiming crazy ass shit.

LOLOLOL

You retard, I asked who moans about Trump's actual words being spun into "drink bleach." I wasn't implying you're wrong. I was showing David DePape is one of yours.

YOU just moaned about that.

So did DAVID DEPAPE.

He's one of yours. Could even be you except he's locked up.

rotfl-gif.288736
WRong, the left has used Drink bleach for years now. Sorry you said moans (meaning objects to) his words being spun into Drinking Bleach. So you know it's wrong, you just don't like people complaining it was take out of context?

And where does the pic from file 2 indicate that Paul Pelosi wasn't asleep?

Laughing......you're not very good at this, are you?
Changing it up now huh. Pic 2 showed his leftist connections you fucking idiot

You're the one supposedly with proof he was asleep so lets see that

Forum List

Back