Pelosi tape released

"What did DePape hope to achieve by breaking into the Pelosis home in search of the former House speaker? "Well, I was basically going to hold her hostage and I was going to talk to her," he told police. "If she told the truth? I'd let her go, scot-free," he said. "If she fucking lied, I was going to break her calves."

Paul Pelosi's attacker literally describes his break in, his intent, his motivations......and our resident conspiracy theorists ignore all of it, clinging to their bizarre sex fantasy.

Brought to you by the same batshit addled souls that made Ray Epps life a living hell.

And all those questions are answered by David DePape. He describes in immaculate detail how he found the house, why he broke in, who he was looking for, what he wanted to do, where he found Paul Pelosi asleep...and what motivated his attack.

"Well, I was basically going to hold her hostage and I was going to talk to her....If she told the truth? I'd let her go, scot-free. If she fucking lied, I was going to break her calves."

-David PePape

And the deplorables will ignore every last bit of it in their irrational clinging to a conspiracy fantasy to explain away a brutal attack with a hammer on an 82 year old man in his own home. As long as the attack is on a democrat.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the 'Law and Order' party.

Last edited:
So ypu're now mad cuz people are laughing at homos doing what homos do, which is weird idiot crap? lol
80 year old dude was assaulted in his bed simply cuz nuts like you propagate lies and inspire violence of other nuts. How fucking funny.

Assaulted in his living room, pants off with drink in hand you mean
In his PJs at 2am in the morning. The crazy guy let him go to the bathroom where he called the police but the assailant heard him. Assailant let him get a glass of water and when the police arrived guy assaulted Paul with water in hand. How fucking funny Rust man.

Last edited:
WTF. They are both smiling. Pelosi nods and says, “Hi” to the police he has just opened the door for. Plus Pelosi’s holding a drink.

I don't see anybody in distress.:dunno:

zkClJZM.jpg
Lol at how they attempt to describe this. 😅

As a reminder here is the audio of the 911 call where Paul is in distress and the wacko is a total wacko.

In his PJs at 2am in the morning. The crazy guy let him go to the bathroom where he called the police but the assailant heard him. Assailant let him get a glass of water and when the police arrived guy assaulted Paul with water in hand. How fucking funny Rust man.
What PJs? He had his pants off drink in hand. You trying to change the facts won't work

What PJs? He had his pants off drink in hand. You trying to change the facts won't work
You dip shit. He was sleeping in his shorts and had a glass of water. Here… listen to the interview you cuck. Gets crazy at 3:45.

Dude broke in on camera. Assaulted his victim on camera. Admitted in the audio recorded police interview that he was a RIGHT WING nut and wanted to assault Nancy because of what right wing propaganda he consumed. 3:45 onward you fuck.

What makes you think it was water?

That would be extremely out of character for Paul Pelosi, even you would have to admit.

To me Paul looked out of it, and barely able to stand up. When he fell, it sounded like he was snoring. Not saying that he wasn't hit with the hammer, but he seemed to be more passed out than knocked out based on the snoring.

No Democrat has answered this yet, so you can be the first: why, if the police were answering a call about a home invasion by a deranged would-be kidnapper, did they say "what's going on" instead of immediately grabbing the hammer from the supposed home invader?

Forum List

Back