Pelosi tape released

From what I read he was trying to diffuse the situation and play for time

Just stop
OK, but if I'm there to kidnap somone, a couple of things:
1) Why would you let him have a drink?
2) Why wouold you open the door at 2 AM?
3) Why wait until the cops show up and then attack him?
4) And if Pelosi called 911, why are you not booking your ass out of there, why stick around?

Trumpism, 2023
MAC this is the dumbest take. There is more proof they were playing hide the sausage than this guy is MAGA....just stop with the stupidity and the left are the people that can't mature past Peter Pan Age (13), so if everything is true that you guys say, he has to be a lefty.....

To be fair, a second video has just been released that shows the perp breaking in with the hammer.

Still doesn't explain the rest of the weirdness though.

True, I mean if your the kidnapper, why open the door at 2 AM, you know it can only be the cops....

So why are these right wing trolls telling all these lies?

Partially BECAUSE they are trolls but also because they want to deflect from the fact that DePape is one of THEM

David DePape, a 42-year-old Canadian citizen, was arrested at the scene. He reportedly planned to take Speaker Pelosi hostage and interrogate her. State prosecutors believe the attack to be politically motivated. DePape had a history of mental health issues and drug abuse; prior to the attack, he had embraced various far-right conspiracy theories, including QAnon, Pizzagate, and Donald Trump's claims of a stolen election in 2020. Online, he made conspiratorial, racist, sexist, and antisemitic posts, and pushed COVID-19 vaccine misinformation. His blog also contained delusional thoughts.

Everyone of these Trump Crackens on this thread is. They are driven 100% by homophobic hate. We are witnessing what really is wrong in this country. Trump unleashed all these hate seeking monsters out of the ground and sea, and this is the result. They want and need this hate. Just look at this new Republican committee. They're sole purpose is to deliver hate, disruotion, pain, and suffering. Why? Because they know that every message they pedal is a losing message. They are totally worthless. And they did it to themselves.
The only homophobia on this thread is the Democrats fear to concede the obvious homosexual relationship of Paul Pelosi and DePape. I thought Dems were the party of inclusiveness and tolerance toward sexual deviants. This would be the time to say, "what Paul Pelosi does in his own home is his own business. No one should have anything to say about it except his wife, and she seems fine with it."

WTF is wrong with you?

The attacker was wearing ac hoodie sweatshirt and PELOSI WAS WEARING A NIGHTSHIRT...BECAUSE HE HAD BEEN WOKEN OUT OF BED.

Jesus you people just say anything
You being a homophobe? I mean if that's his he wants, what's the problem?

This is not the whole of the video taken by police in any way. That is less than one and half minute of one of the officer's camera. Where's the footage of Depape being taken in, so we can here what he said in his own words?

Why did the cops not act immediately when they saw the hammer? Why not step up and put his hand on the hammer and then ask the men to drop it?

Another lesson in how media rushes to be the 1st to get the story out, not the first to get facts out, which don't come out until investigations are done.

Rush to report and judge are almost always wrong. Best to wait...

Forum List

Back