Pelosi slams fellow Californian Gov. Gavin Newsom for claiming the Democratic Party has gone missing in abortion fight

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Pelosi lashed out at her California colleague Governor Gavin Newsom Sunday after he criticized the Democratic Party

He claimed Wednesday Democrats have 'failed' in the fight for abortion rights

'Where is the Democratic Party? Why aren't we calling this out? This is a concerted, coordinated effort and, yes, they're winning,' he said

Pelosi replied Sunday with: 'I have no idea why anybody would make that statement unless they were unaware of the fight that has been going on'

Pelosi pushed for moderate Democrats Sinema and Manchin to support ending the filibuster to get abortion rights passed in the Senate

The Democratic party has gone missing in a lot fights. They can't message. Period. And you're looking at one of the reasons. It's the people that have risen up in the wake of this leaked draft opinion.
Same, old, tired, worn out leadership. But I can say that is double on the Republican side of the aisle.

The Democratic party has gone missing in a lot fights. They can't message. Period. And you're looking at one of the reasons. It's the people that have risen up in the wake of this leaked draft opinion.
Same, old, tired, worn out leadership. But I can say that is double on the Republican side of the aisle.
I thought this thread was about dimocrats.

Forum List

Back