Pelosi says she threatened to "punch Trump out"

The real problem is that many of these Repubs are complicit with the Progs or are to wishy washy in standing firm. It is difficult to do when you are seen as not sympathetic or with empathy by propaganda. Progs believe that we will not collapse. It happens everywhere where this is tried, and the nation does not wi

No one is painting all Trump supporters, who are dwindling by the day.

The actions of the over 1000 people were planned and incited by the FPOTUS, as it has shown and proven in the 1/6 hearings.

Watch each one. Most, if not all witnesses to Trump's actions and behaviors before, during and after 1/6/22 were described by Republicans who worked with or for him.
Putting it in the context of your feelings.

Now now feelings are important

Putting it in the context of your feelings.
Make me laugh harder.....ROTFLOL

A liar, you, telling lies about videos which can be found on line and prove what I said.

Giuliani and all the other Trump lawyers losing their licenses or having to get their own lawyers because they embraced the lies he told and wanted to overturn the 2020 elections.

Ask Giuliani, Powel, Hobbs, etc how happy they are now to have followed his plans for 1/6, Mar A Lago or any other brilliant ideas he has had.

The actions of the over 1000 people were planned and incited by the FPOTUS, as it has shown and proven in the 1/6 hearings.

Watch each one. Most, if not all witnesses to Trump's actions and behaviors before, during and after 1/6/22 were described by Republicans who worked with or for him.
Pure nonsense, that decrepit husk of a person, Biden just recently used an authoritarian motif to demonize Trump supporters. That dog don't hunt.

Nothing was proven, the quacking of lame ducks, and their corrupt liberal enablers only demonstrated just how silly this witch hunt really is. Just another distraction from the endless failures of their 'leadership'.

Pelosi's unhinged hate is incredible

pelosicruellajjdjjhdbbc.png
pelosidrunkskdjskjskhskfhs.jpg

This thread answers a key question about January 6

Given that the mob loved Trump, why wouldn’t the Secret Service allow Trump to march with them? They were no threat to Trump.

It is obvious that the Secret Service heard that Pelosi was going to beat the snot out of Trump if he showed up on the Capitol grounds.

The SS needed to protect his girly ass

You watched every Jan 6 hearing!

HAAHAHAHAAAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAA

Make me laugh harder.....ROTFLOL

A liar, you, telling lies about videos which can be found on line and prove what I said.

Giuliani and all the other Trump lawyers losing their licenses or having to get their own lawyers because they embraced the lies he told and wanted to overturn the 2020 elections.

Ask Giuliani, Powel, Hobbs, etc how happy they are now to have followed his plans for 1/6, Mar A Lago or any other brilliant ideas he has had.

Why did Nancy and Chucky edit “peacefully protest” out of the Trump video if they want you and and all the leftist kooks to know the truth?

New video shows Pelosi threatened to 'punch out' Trump on Jan. 6: 'I’m going to go to jail'

New footage from Jan. 6, 2021, shows a candid moment when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi threatened to physically strike then-President Trump, should he have joined those protesting at the Capitol.

In the video, which was publicly shared Thursday, Pelosi admits the actions could have resulted in her going to prison — a consequence she said she would "be happy" to accept.

"I hope he comes, I’m going to punch him out," Pelosi tells her Chief of Staff Terri McCullough, who discourages her boss from making the comments. "I’ve been waiting for this, for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m going to punch him out."

Trump should respond something like, "You've got sleepy Joe talking about scrapping with Corn Pop and Nancy talking about punching me out... Do you have to be a demented old moron to be in the leadership of the Democrat party?".
What a joke these people are.

How does it make sense that Republicans would edit out “peacefully protest”"out of Trump's speech?

You really are an idiot.
Where is the full video? I want to check it.

What did Giuliani mean by "Trial By Combat " during 1/6/20 rally

What did the other speakers mean during that rally?

This thread answers a key question about January 6

Given that the mob loved Trump, why wouldn’t the Secret Service allow Trump to march with them? They were no threat to Trump.

It is obvious that the Secret Service heard that Pelosi was going to beat the snot out of Trump if he showed up on the Capitol grounds.

The SS needed to protect his girly ass
The globalists control almost everything. The printing presses are theirs. They even use our false money against us.

[Here is the full transcript of the 1/6/20 Rally.

In it he lies, incites the crowd against Democrats, against Republicans who did not vote for him, or voted to impeach him, the Media, lies about having won the 2020 election, about ballots, etc
---------------
Not sure where "Peaceful Protesters" comes up in this speech, it was probably in another speech ?

Oh, yes, not a speech but during his tweets to the protestors when he would not go out and tell them all to go home, but was watching it all take place on television.]

US President Donald Trump called for "peaceful" protests on Wednesday after his supporters stormed the Capitol following a rally during which he urged Congress to reject Democrat Joe Biden's election victory.

"Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement," Trump said on Twitter more than an hour after protesters breached a security cordon.
"They are truly on the side of our Country," Trump said. "Stay peaceful!"

The president tweeted again more than half an hour later as stunning scenes played out at the Capitol, with his supporters swarming the building and lawmakers going into lockdown.

"I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful," Trump said. "No violence!

-----------------
But what is nearly at the end of the 1/6/20 rally speech is this:

"
And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that's happened. The best is yet to come.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue."

--------------

How many hours before Trump told protesters to go home?
1:30 PM

On the steps on the backside of the Capitol, protesters overcome the police, who run back into the building. Protesters watching from the sidelines cheer as a mob breaks through the final police barricades.

4:17 PM

Trump tells supporters to go home.

Why would Trump not tell his supporters to go home right away, when the breaking into the Capitol began?

He could have tweeted right away.
He could have gone on TV right away.

He was for peaceful protest. Sure. After inciting all of them at the Rally and saying that he was going with them.

Forum List

Back