Pelosi says Maxine Waters shouldn't say sorry for urging protesters to get "more confrontational"

Well the reality here is that no matter what happens, sounds like the officer got a get out of jail free card on appeal thanks to Mad Max and her Brown Shirts.
An avenue to appeal does not mean they will win. Judge Cahill did not find her comments supported a mistrial and there's no reason to think an appellate judge would, either. Sure, they might, but it's not automatic, you know.

I believe Maxine has said about these comments that she does not support violence. I think she should expand on that, just for the record, because a helluvalot of people took her wrong.

Last edited:
She doesn't nee c to apologize, but she needs to explzinvher comments. So
Well the reality here is that no matter what happens, sounds like the officer got a get out of jail free card on appeal thanks to Mad Max and her Brown Shirts.
An avenue to appeal does not mean they will win. Judge Cahill did not find her comments supported a mistrial and there's no reason to think an appellate judge would, either. Sure, they might, but it's not automatic, you know.

I believe Maxine has said about these comments that she does not support violence. I think she should expand on that, just for the record, because a helluvalot of people took her wrong.
She doesn't have to explain anything...it's obvious what she wants...this isn't the first time Mad Max has called for her Brown Shirts to riot or clause an insurrection.

I don't expect the folks that support her and her Brown Shirts to expect her to say she's sorry. She hasn't said she was sorry for the thousands hurt, businesses destroyed, and folks injuried by her prior calls for violence....why now?

I suppose the DA could retry the case...we shall see...depends on how much damage is done to the city this time by Mad Max and the DNC Brown Shirts

haha she of course was making it clear violence was expected...this isn't a one off for Mad Max....she's done this repeatedly

She doesn't nee c to apologize, but she needs to explzinvher comments. So
Are you having a stroke?

mmm... Trump? He did say peaceful.

Now... It's morning... I don't have the time to say everything I want to. But that's coming. I don't support what Trump said right before the capital thing. I'm not a hypocrite.

Nancy Asshole should be indicted for Inssurection the same as that hateful Negro bitch.

56ls4k.jpg

Remember all the Republican lawmakers going on and on about Trayvon Martin?
I remember the communists dems lying about what Trayvon was -----------they were saying that this violent druggy criminal a wee little boy was trying to get ice tea for his little brother that was attacked by big bad "white" zimmerman (who is actually white/hispanic/black mixed)........when the fact is that theiving trayvon attacked zimmerman and drink concoction was actually for him to make a drug cocktail.

Forum List

Back