Pelosi says Maxine Waters shouldn't say sorry for urging protesters to get "more confrontational"

Of course not. Trying to sway a jury with threats of violence and calling for murder is the norm for the Left.

Time to punch back twice as hard.

hmmm...kind of like trying to change an election with actual violence and calling for murder is norm for the right.
o.0

I'm not sure you can say something more stupid. Can you name any building that was destroyed or set on fire that was a "Trump Mob"?

I'm sure you can come up with SOMETHING.
Oh. Sorry. I keep forgetting these were just harmless patriots exercising their rights and accidentally injuring 140 police in the process, destroying property, stealing property, and smearing feces on the walls of the Capitol. BUT they didn't burn it down. So all good in Trumplandia.

Just can't argue with delusional any more. Not even going to try.
No... You just seem to have one hell of a blind spot. You are exactly what you claim I am if you don't see what is and has happened in Portland and frankly what Waters has and is doing.

I mean... Congrats.. You got that one... Do you know what's happening elsewhere in the name of BLM?

And you are promoting it's NORMAL for the "right"?

Which one has been going on... And on... And on...

Of course not. Trying to sway a jury with threats of violence and calling for murder is the norm for the Left.

She is nottalking about violence she's talking about being more confrontational as protesters. No violence at all get it? I know you are brainwashed like Pavlov's dog, BLM violence my butt.

hmmm...kind of like trying to change an election with actual violence and calling for murder is norm for the right.
o.0

I'm not sure you can say something more stupid. Can you name any building that was destroyed or set on fire that was a "Trump Mob"?

Oh. Sorry. I keep forgetting these were just harmless patriots exercising their rights and accidentally injuring 140 police in the process, destroying property, stealing property, and smearing feces on the walls of the Capitol. BUT they didn't burn it down. So all good in Trumplandia.

No... You just seem to have one hell of a blind spot. You are exactly what you claim I am if you don't see what is and has happened in Portland and frankly what Waters has and is doing.

I mean... Congrats.. You got that one... Do you know what's happening elsewhere in the name of BLM?

First off. I'm not defending Water's big mouth. On the other hand I see nothing but delusional defenses for the Capitol riot coming fro the right. A riot is a riot. Now keep telling me how it's ok to riot as long as they don't burn something.

Where's Joe "The Unifier" Biden in all this? What does he say about Maxine Waters and the premeditated
assassination of Ashli Babbett? Does he even know that any of this went down?
I’m sure the press will ask Joe about Waters call for more riots.
Said no one ever.
She is talking about more protests that are more confrontational, she is not talking about violence and she is the most radical member of Congress as Democrats go. However she still lives in the real world not your imaginary one.

First off. I'm not defending Water's big mouth. On the other hand I see nothing but delusional defenses for the Capitol riot coming fro the right. A riot is a riot. Now keep telling me how it's ok to riot as long as they don't burn something.
No... I'm going to keep telling you that the stupid ass statement that it's "normal for the right" is fuck'n stupid.

Because it is. ESPECIALLY... When evidence supports that it's NORMAL FOR THE LEFT. Certainly, when they have a blind spot so fuck'n wide that they say that about the RIGHT, while doing it.

o.0

Reported for forum violations.
No hijacking or derailing threads.

She is nottalking about violence she's talking about being more confrontational as protesters. No violence at all get it? I know you are brainwashed like Pavlov's dog, BLM violence my butt.
And as a result National Guardsmen were wounded by gunfire.

No... I'm going to keep telling you that the stupid ass statement that it's "normal for the right" is fuck'n stupid.

Because it is. ESPECIALLY... When evidence supports that it's NORMAL FOR THE LEFT. Certainly, when they have a blind spot so fuck'n wide that they say that about the RIGHT, while doing it.

Ya. It is. But funny that....you completely support stupid ass statements like:

"Trying to sway a jury with threats of violence and calling for murder is the norm for the Left."

Blind spot much? Let's just say the log in your eye has severely impacted your vision.

Remember all the Republican lawmakers going on and on about Trayvon Martin?
No. Obama got involved. To involved. The security guard man accused may have gotten a lesser charge guilt verdict but that was negated as the higher penalties were of charges.

Ya. It is. But funny that....you completely support stupid ass statements like:

"Trying to sway a jury with threats of violence and calling for murder is the norm for the Left."
Did I say that? Did I support that? Please... Quote something... ANYTHING that supports that.

Blind spot much? Let's just say the log in your eye has severely impacted your vision.
Please... Help me be a better person. Show me.

Edit: I suggest you take a break until you aren't angry.

It's actually time to prepare for 2022 Mid-Terms.

McCarthy is going to put a bill on the floor to censure Waters, I believe on Wednesday. That forces the dems
into a straight up/down vote. The other avenue available, and probably the one that will be used is the
bill will be tabled by the dems, averting the vote and putting them on record. They'll still have to answer for
that and it will be another piece of pavement to retaking the House in 2022.

Just a disgrace...the DNC is fully supporting mob rule, they aren't even pretending now.

That is because the mob votes Democrat. If they vote at all, the odds of an average looter and destroyer voting for more “free” stuff is VERY high.

Well, Nancy has bragged that she (Nancy) is one tough dudess.

She says that if she (Nancy) had been present, she would have pulled that cop off Mr. Floyd.

So it is understandable that one tough dudess like Nancy would admire another tough dudess like Ms. Maxine.

Of course, both tough dudesses have a lot of personal security.

Well the reality here is that no matter what happens, sounds like the officer got a get out of jail free card on appeal thanks to Mad Max and her Brown Shirts.

Forum List

Back