Pelosi says 'indictments' might be needed over baby formula shortage

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
It needs to be and how the FDA investigate so long and find nothing was wrong I don’t believe that I believe the FDA is being forced because of the major shortage

R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462

It needs to be and how the FDA investigate so long and find nothing was wrong I don’t believe that I believe the FDA is being forced because of the major shortage

Indictments of Sleepy Joe et al for their negligence and malfeasance I presume?

After all, they KNEW this was coming down months ago after the plants were shut down, yet failed to respond to get this needed product from America's intfinks.

She going to impeach Trump again?

(You KNOW she isn't going to blame a Democrat)

Yay...Pelosi wants to send Biden to jail.

:p

She going to impeach Trump again?

(You KNOW she isn't going to blame a Democrat)

Maybe she expected Trump to leap forward and convert his Trump Vodka facility into a Trump Baby Formula facility instead?

If Trump manufactured baby formula, the kids would love it. It would be the most tremendous formula that the nations infant-Americans ever had. They'd swear off mother's milk forever because of how fabulous it was. Further, the savings to the parents would be unbelievable.

Impeaching Trump for his failure to get this product on the shelves might be an idea?

By the looks on this, it could have been going on for a few years rather than months...

The main problem here is about the resources and scope the government has in corporation oversight... This regulation and supporting of regulations...

Now which party is heavily against regulation and generally cuts budgets of regulatory bodies?

I don't see the point of your link or the thread. Pelosi might be right. From your link

The Justice Department filed a complaint alleging Abbott had operated its Sturgis facility “under conditions and using practices that failed to comply with regulations designed to ensure the quality and safety of infant formula, including protection against the risk of contamination from bacteria.”

IF Pelosi was suggesting there's some price fixing or intentional creation of a shortage .... I don't see any logical reason to think that occurred. But I don't see the link supporting thinking Pelosi meant that. Instead it looks to me like Abbott violated regulations in its plant, and then when the plant shut down temporarily, a shortage arose. I'm not sure why we just don't buy some formula from Europe or some developed Asian country.

It may be that the FDA wasn't really up to the task of monitoring the supply and production

Forum List

Back