pelosi says biden should not debate Trump

I'll be pissed if we're robbed of the entertainment.

It will be the Stupid Bowl in the sport of politics watching Trump skull fuck Biden's soul.

One debater would be an elderly man clearly losing cognitive function, and the other would be a profoundly damaged buffoon who speaks and behaves like a spoiled ten year old.

Yeah, let's just try to salvage what little self respect we still have as a country and skip it.
It his agendas that we want. You keep worrying about the personality. You can only take so many years and decades of politicians that were not that good. The swamp is real.

So it has been said and so it will be done.

Many of the more astute predicted this.

I WONDER if the Democrats aka Communists have decided that Creepy Joe should NOT debate The Donald because The Donald yesterday in public said that himself and Creepy Joe should be given DRUG TESTS BEFORE the debates? I have long thought that Creepy Joe was on some drugs, his pupils are literally PINPOINT in the MAJORITY of pictures of him.

So Creepy Joe is drugged up on whatever, The Donald obviously thinks so to, then The Donald says there should be Drug Tests BEFORE the debates and now suddenly the Democrats aka Communists are saying that Creepy Joe should NOT take part in the debates? Why? Are they afraid he's going to FAIL the Drug Tests or something?

1598569951101.png

1598570011074.png

1598570058206.png

Creepy Joe PINPOINT pupils = on some type of drug and probably Stoned, I am ruling out the most infamous drug that produces Pinpoint pupils which is Heroin, but there are other Opioids and also a few drugs that are given after Strokes that produce Pinpoint pupils. So the Democrats aka Communists are running a Senile old drug addict who cannot remember what day it is or which is his wife and which is his sister etc

Who knows perhaps Creepy Joe has the SAME DEALER as his Crackhead son Hunter. Pinpoint Pupils:

1598570209833.png

1598570336214.png

1598570399426.png

1598570441209.png

1598570473368.png

On the RARE occasions his Handlers now allow Creepy Joe to leave his basement and go Above Ground, I have noticed they have him wearing sunglasses, is this an ATTEMPT to CONCEAL that Creepy Joe ALWAYS has PINPOINT pupils because he's drugged up?

1598570670040.png

Creepy Joe's Handler's EVEN have him wearing the sunglasses in AD's now:

1598570761370.png

So it has been said and so it will be done.

Many of the more astute predicted this.

I WONDER if the Democrats aka Communists have decided that Creepy Joe should NOT debate The Donald because The Donald yesterday in public said that himself and Creepy Joe should be given DRUG TESTS BEFORE the debates? I have long thought that Creepy Joe was on some drugs, his pupils are literally PINPOINT in the MAJORITY of pictures of him.

So Creepy Joe is drugged up on whatever, The Donald obviously thinks so to, then The Donald says there should be Drug Tests BEFORE the debates and now suddenly the Democrats aka Communists are saying that Creepy Joe should NOT take part in the debates? Why? Are they afraid he's going to FAIL the Drug Tests or something?

View attachment 380904
View attachment 380905

View attachment 380906

Creepy Joe PINPOINT pupils = on some type of drug and probably Stoned, I am ruling out the most infamous drug that produces Pinpoint pupils which is Heroin, but there are other Opioids and also a few drugs that are given after Strokes that produce Pinpoint pupils. So the Democrats aka Communists are running a Senile old drug addict who cannot remember what day it is or which is his wife and which is his sister etc

Who knows perhaps Creepy Joe has the SAME DEALER as his Crackhead son Hunter. Pinpoint Pupils:

View attachment 380911

View attachment 380912

View attachment 380914

View attachment 380915

View attachment 380916

On the RARE occasions his Handlers now allow Creepy Joe to leave his basement and go Above Ground, I have noticed they have him wearing sunglasses, is this an ATTEMPT to CONCEAL that Creepy Joe ALWAYS has PINPOINT pupils because he's drugged up?

View attachment 380918

Creepy Joe's Handler's EVEN have him wearing the sunglasses in AD's now:

View attachment 380919

^^^^

Until shown otherwise I am saying that Creepy Joe is a drug addict, in order to show he is NOT a drug addict he would HAVE to agree to have a Drug Test and the results published UNEDITED in PUBLIC.

In a thread I posted on August 20 I mentioned that I thought they had Creepy Joe on drugs BECAUSE I had already noticed MONTHS ago he ALWAYS has Pinpoint Pupils, the thread is below, the link is to my post # 4 in the thread where I FIRST address the Pinpoint Pupil situation and then if you read my post # 12 in the thread I list the most COMMON drugs that produce Pinpoint Pupils, I rule out Heroin and Methadone for some reason, I mean theoretically Creepy Joe COULD ACTUALLY be on Smack and literally be a Junkie like he asked that Black journalist was HE a Junkie also:

in addition the American people should demand biden take a cognitive test.

The people have a right to know.

Forum List

Back