Pelosi sabotages the anti stock trading bill

I like your imagination!

Since we were talking about Pelosi, maybe we should add that while stuck there alone, six depraved sex fiends on the lam broke into the house, found her stuck there, dropped her drawers and took turns gang banging her in the ass, then robbed the place leaving her there with her panties still down around her ankles to be found dead that way by the CHiPs, Paul and the media on Monday morning.

I'm pretty OK with that just as I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if I heard tonight that upon landing in Airforce One, Joe stepped off the plane waving to the crowd of greeters, except that the airport stairs truck was still parked back at the hanger and hadn't left yet for the plane, and Joe had walked right out off the plane waving then dropped 60 feet straight down face first to the runway below . . .

Hey you never know, 2I, stranger things happen and sooner or later I'm bound to get a wish come true. :smoke:

Since we were talking about Pelosi, maybe we should add that while stuck there alone, six depraved sex fiends on the lam broke into the house, found her stuck there, dropped her drawers and took turns gang banging her in the ass, then robbed the place leaving her there with her panties still down around her ankles to be found dead that way by the CHiPs, Paul and the media on Monday morning.
Thanks for nothing toob, now I have to poke a stick into my mind's eye to get rid of the image of Piglosi's wrinkled ass dripping in cum laying outside her freezer.

Thanks for nothing toob, now I have to poke a stick into my mind's eye to get rid of the image of Piglosi's wrinkled ass dripping in cum laying outside her freezer.

Don't forget she was stuck there all weekend unable to move, or to get to the John or anything. :smoke:

A fitting end for the career Washington grifter.

It should be made law this is how all like her end up.

Ah, the "Pelosi uses insider trading!" BigLie.

I wonder what specifically Republicans are trying to deflect from with it.

You can show you're not lying, Republicans. Just show what the insider trading was. You never can. You're just repeating a cult-approved lie.

Are you a 100% clown on every topic?
Nobody forced you to run interference for a pack of violent psychos. Of your own free will, you chose to jump in and do that.

Why?

Is it purely butthurt about me that drives you to defend the indefensible, or do you defend evil even when I'm not around?

You don't see liberals gathering around chuckling about all the ways they want to see conservatives die, or how a certain conservative woman is a whore. That kind of sick depravity is found exclusively on your side. And here you are defending it. Are you proud of what you've become?

Why is the cult ok with Congress making millions from insider trading?
Why are you lying about it?

You don't need to answer, as we know the answer. You literally think that any lie you tell for the cult is blessed by God.

I hate to break it to you, but God would never tell you to lie like that. You're following the other guy's commands.

Last edited:
"Pelosi made money" does not equal "insider trading", and only a hopelessy corrupt party hack would claim it does.

Tell us, if insider trading occurred, why hasn't the SEC noticed?

"Pelosi made money" does not equal "insider trading", and only a hopelessy corrupt party hack would claim it does.

Tell us, if insider trading occurred, why hasn't the SEC noticed?
Why hasn't the government prosecuted the 3rd highest person in government for making money off stocks she's had insider knowledge of?

Gee I wonder

I'd prefer her $25,000 refrigerator door slamming shut on her neck as she reaches for a $25 pint of Jenny ice cream leaving her stuck in that position alone for the weekend while everyone else is away finding her dead when they come home, starved to death 5 inches from food with her head frozen.
What an original concept!

Why hasn't the government prosecuted the 3rd highest person in government for making money off stocks she's had insider knowledge of?

Gee I wonder
You should realize by now that high level democrats and members of their families are totally above the rule of law.

Eventually that will cause our nation to split apart. I doubt if the Swamp can ever be drained because you can’t fire everybody in D.C.

So you're not even going to try to back up you crazy claims.

None of you are.

You're all going full-metal Stalinist, and you want everyone to know. All enemies of DerParteiRepublikkan will be sent to the Gulag, and then the show trial will be held some time afterwards.

You should realize by now that high level democrats and members of their families are totally above the rule of law.

Eventually that will cause our nation to split apart. I doubt if the Swamp can ever be drained because you can’t fire everybody in D.C.
I do maybe I should have put the /s for sarcasm

So you're not even going to try to back up you crazy claims.

None of you are.

You're all going full-metal Stalinist, and you want everyone to know. All enemies of DerParteiRepublikkan will be sent to the Gulag, and then the show trial will be held some time afterwards.
Literally just posted proof above post #29. Then told you why. You dems are brain dead cultist

I do maybe I should have put the /s for sarcasm
It helps as some people have odd ideas on this forum.

They need to get a sarcasm thingy for us.

1664574741789.gif

Nobody forced you to run interference for a pack of violent psychos. Of your own free will, you chose to jump in and do that.

Why?

Is it purely butthurt about me that drives you to defend the indefensible, or do you defend evil even when I'm not around?

You don't see liberals gathering around chuckling about all the ways they want to see conservatives die, or how a certain conservative woman is a whore. That kind of sick depravity is found exclusively on your side. And here you are defending it. Are you proud of what you've become?

Martha Steward went to prison for Pelosi's everyday activities.

Forum List

Back