*Pelosi Retire Already: Alzheimer's*

Is it time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
i am surprised that either an eye or her nose/ear hasnt fallen off yet. would be kinda amusing if a facial part just fell off during a live speech.

Sorry bout that,

1. This isn't normal, she is struggling severely.
  2. Her ship has sailed, she should just sail off into the sunset.
  3. Pelosi confuses millions, billions, trillions - has trouble saying 'debilitating' - The American Mirror
  4. "Is it any wonder the U.S. government has a $21.3 trillion debt when politicians can’t tell the difference between a number with 6 zeros and one with 12?"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Really not a big deal, a lot of folks get confused with all the zeros. Millions, billions, kazillion. Perhaps why nobody gives a rip about the national debt? At any rate, she needs to go along with all the old, tired baby boomers in congress. They fucked this country up and it is time to fix it before it is too late.

This coming from a Trumper. Look up irony in the dictionary.

Sorry bout that,

1. I guess until she is confined to a wheel chair we will have to continue to hear her babbling.
  2. Her being in her seat isn't helping the Democrats.
  3. Let it roll,...lol!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"Alzheimer's"

No. 'Terminal Trump Derangement Syndrome' taking its toll...

I can't stand the old batshit hag, but the decent thing would be for her family to convince her to retire instead of continuing to humiliate herself in a public role.

Ironically, her continuing in the House helps Trump, which she is too brain damaged to realize.

Sorry bout that,

1. I guess until she is confined to a wheel chair we will have to continue to hear her babbling.
  2. Her being in her seat isn't helping the Democrats.
  3. Let it roll,...lol!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Pelosi may only retire after Ginsburg passes away.

upload_2018-8-5_13-26-3.png

Forum List

Back