Pelosi might announce her retirement

If she cannot be in charge, she doesnt want to serve her constituents. :laughing0301:

She is dirt. Absolute human debris.
She was never for her constituents. She had the cheat machine working every election cycle to ensure her seat in the house. That's all. I gotta believe with all my fiber her constituents can't stand her.

She was never for her constituents. She had the cheat machine working every election cycle to ensure her seat in the house. That's all. I gotta believe with all my fiber her constituents can't stand her.
I called her abc affiliae this year,I did everything possible to destroy her

He saved bills ass , he made the 90s great, he didn't expect 9/11 and bush's recession

Newt came in with his “Contract with America” almost none of which passed. He served as Speaker for four years after which he lost his seat as Congressman

Hardly inspiring

Newt came in with his “Contract with America” almost none of which passed. He served as Speaker for four years after which he lost his seat as Congressman

Hardly inspiring
Like I said 9/11 ended his career, and the recession he and bill caused, Nancy was just a house wife, her dad was mayor of Baltimore, her mom was a complete democrat who helped her,then she met her husband at college,she met JFK ,but unfortunately she didn't do anything except make fool if herself

Like I said 9/11 ended his career, and the recession he and bill caused, Nancy was just a house wife, her dad was mayor of Baltimore, her mom was a complete democrat who helped her,then she met her husband at college,she met JFK ,but unfortunately she didn't do anything except make fool if herself
Newt was gone long before 9/11
Political scandals ended his career

Nancy has a long and distinguished political career
Something Newt didn’t have

Newt was gone long before 9/11
Political scandals ended his career

Nancy has a long and distinguished political career
Something Newt didn’t have
She was just a house wife ,I studied her completely, she kept telling her husband insider trading moves, she divided the country more than Obama

Pelosi is the most effective Speaker of the House in 40 years

If you disagree, you are welcome to name one who has accomplished more
She is very smart and a killer fund raiser, But she should have been grooming someone to fill her shoes years ago. Wish I knew what kind of leaders we need to stem this ugly hate filled political arena.

So we are losing a corporate self righteous shill that was all for big money and big business, didn’t care the working class citizen, I won’t miss her and hope she hasa happy retirement.
I hope that Pelosi has a rotten retirement

Forum List

Back