Pelosi Is SICK: 'George Floyd GAVE HIS LIFE For Justice'e

Floyd did not GIVE his life for anything - it was TAKEN.
Stop pretending you give a fuck about Floyd just for the sake of criticizing Pelosi.
Stop falsely accusing me of bullshit, you worthless f@ck. You don't know me, and if you defend that criminal, treasonous, racist POS who just USED Floyd's death for political gain you are as much a POS as she is.
I’m not defending her. She had a dumb choice of words. I’m just not going to whine about it like you lol. If a republican said this exact quote, I definitely wouldn’t bother making a thread on it.

You are triggered so easily. :auiqs.jpg:
So you are defending Pelosi claiming Floyd 'GAVE' his life?
No, I'm saying you're the biggest snowflake of all.

Another Black thug Democrats make into a martyr. Much easier than attacking the real problem...crime.
Excellent point! When is the 'black community' that Maxine Waters, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and most of the racist Democrat party claim to represent going to acknowledge that the problem lies in the special and isolated black 'community' they themselves have created, not law enforcement.....Sadly the answer is.....probably never.....as long as their created problem promotes their political ambitions they don't care if they are tearing apart American society.

Last edited:
Another Black thug Democrats make into a martyr. Much easier than attacking the real problem...crime.
Excellent point! When is the 'black community' that Maxine Waters, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and most of the racist Democrat party claim to represent going to acknowledge that the problem lies in the special and isolated black 'community' they themselves have created, not law enforcement.....Sadly the answer is.....probably never.....as long as their created problem promotes their political ambitions they don't care it they are tearing apart American society.
Bullseye. Dumb down the schools, keep drugs flowing, cry for the camera on 6 o'clock news when a black kid gets shot, blame the cops, ignore crime, free food and housing, don't vote for those racist white Republicans and their black Uncle Toms. The Democrats have half of Americans hypnotized.

Stop pretending you give a fuck about Floyd just for the sake of criticizing Pelosi.
Stop falsely accusing me of bullshit, you worthless f@ck. You don't know me, and if you defend that criminal, treasonous, racist POS who just USED Floyd's death for political gain you are as much a POS as she is.
I’m not defending her. She had a dumb choice of words. I’m just not going to whine about it like you lol. If a republican said this exact quote, I definitely wouldn’t bother making a thread on it.
Newsflash, dumbass - this is a CHAT board where people DISCUSS issues. The only WHINING going on is coming from you in defense of Pelosi, it seems. STFU lying about other people and come join the adults in adult conversation.

Thanks for the personal attack, troll...now go back to the kids' table and let the adults talk.

How is the OP triggered?

The comment by Pelosi is ignorant seeing Floyd did not die for Justice even though he was killed in my opinion.

Floyd was not some innocent soul that one day a racist cop drove up and threw him on the ground and used his ( the cop ) knee to kill Floyd with.

Floyd was a criminal on drugs that was murdered by a Cop but Floyd did not die for Justice by no means and to proclaim the OP is triggered is you being the typical troll you are!

Thanks for the personal attack, troll...now go back to the kids' table and let the adults talk.
I'm stating the obvious that everyone sees.

How is the OP triggered?
In every way imaginable.
4i6Ckte.gif

He gets a case of the vapors over something Pelosi, or AOC, or Waters, or any Democrat says, although I think he's missing his fainting couch by a few feet and landing on his head. Because he wasn't the least concerned about a single thing said by a single Republican for the past 4 years, unless it was a veiled criticism of Donny Douchebag.

Yep, for once you made some sense; the taker is a murderer, and faces up to 40 years in prison.
You can't jail drugs dummy

I'm stating the obvious that everyone sees.
So all you Trump is a poop head posts for 4 years was you being triggered?

Yep, for once you made some sense; the taker is a murderer, and faces up to 40 years in prison.
Dimwit the fentanyl killed your thug buddy

Again, Floyd did not GIVE his life for anything - it was thrown away / taken, but there was no noble gesture of willingly giving his life for any cause,especially for Pelosi's/tge Democrats' political gain or agenda.

Forum List

Back