Pelosi: I’m Satisfied with Biden’s Response. Reporter: Biden Hasn’t Responded

The Left lie lie lie.

Biden said that nothing happened with that woman, just as Trump said that nothing happened with those 25 women.
Are they both lying? 25 women.

Biden has said nothing about the accusations because he knows the jig is up.

Biden's silence is an admission of GUILT! Fox News is having a field day with his silence to the point the liberal media are now starting to ask Dems questions. Pelosi was asked today and threw a conniption fit.

Trump News has no problem with a dozen or so women who have claimed that Trump sexually assaulted them. Apparently that is okay. Trump News is fake news.

But, but, but, TRUMP! Dogged determination to always at all cost shift the narrative to Trump rears its head once again. Clearly, the marching orders have gone out. Is it just too difficult to defend Biden on his own merits?

Not difficult, but unnecessary. We know that Trump is not guilty since he said they were all liars--all 25 of 'em.
On, he admitted to sexual impropriety and that doesn't matter to his followers either. So if Trump's stuff doesn't matter, why should Biden's stuff?

You're getting a little closer, but still not making the case for Biden on its own merits. If there's no need to defend Biden, why the shrieking about Trump every time someone criticizes him? If his groping doesn't matter, just say so and move on. As it is, every deflection onto Trump just solidifies Biden's image as a sexual predator, and that's not doing him any favors.

I am speaking about pundits. I want to know why trump followers are so determined. Let it go the way you let the Trump accusations go. If you are going to put so much emphasis on Biden, then do the same for Trump. There is no
way that proof will emerge after 30 years for either of them. One can be wrong, but 25? Nah.

Trump's accusers had their day in the spotlight. This is Biden's turn. Let his situation stand on its own. As it is, this insistence that Trump be brought into it merely reinforces his apparent guilt.

His apparent guilt? Really? It reinforces your desire to deflect from Trump's transgressions.

The Left lie lie lie.

Biden said that nothing happened with that woman, just as Trump said that nothing happened with those 25 women.

Biden's silence is an admission of GUILT! Fox News is having a field day with his silence to the point the liberal media are now starting to ask Dems questions. Pelosi was asked today and threw a conniption fit.

Trump News has no problem with a dozen or so women who have claimed that Trump sexually assaulted them. Apparently that is okay. Trump News is fake news.

But, but, but, TRUMP! Dogged determination to always at all cost shift the narrative to Trump rears its head once again. Clearly, the marching orders have gone out. Is it just too difficult to defend Biden on his own merits?

Not difficult, but unnecessary. We know that Trump is not guilty since he said they were all liars--all 25 of 'em.
On, he admitted to sexual impropriety and that doesn't matter to his followers either. So if Trump's stuff doesn't matter, why should Biden's stuff?

You're getting a little closer, but still not making the case for Biden on its own merits. If there's no need to defend Biden, why the shrieking about Trump every time someone criticizes him? If his groping doesn't matter, just say so and move on. As it is, every deflection onto Trump just solidifies Biden's image as a sexual predator, and that's not doing him any favors.

I am speaking about pundits. I want to know why trump followers are so determined. Let it go the way you let the Trump accusations go. If you are going to put so much emphasis on Biden, then do the same for Trump. There is no
way that proof will emerge after 30 years for either of them. One can be wrong, but 25? Nah.

Trump's accusers had their day in the spotlight. This is Biden's turn. Let his situation stand on its own. As it is, this insistence that Trump be brought into it merely reinforces his apparent guilt.

His apparent guilt? Really? It reinforces your desire to deflect from Trump's transgressions.

Bernie Sanders supporters, the NY Times, the AP, and other news media are all talking about Biden and the alleged sexual assault. Nobody is talking about Trump fool.

The Left lie lie lie.

Nonsense. This thread isn't about Trump and his alleged transgressions. If you want to rant about that, start a thread on it and do so. This thread is about Biden and what he's accused of doing. If your defense of him can't stand on its own merits without constant reference to Trump, you might want to reconsider just how much defense you're actually providing vs how much you make it appear that you believe he's done what he's accused of doing and don't care as long as you can point at Trump.

The Left lie lie lie.

Nonsense. This thread isn't about Trump and his alleged transgressions. If you want to rant about that, start a thread on it and do so. This thread is about Biden and what he's accused of doing. If your defense of him can't stand on its own merits without constant reference to Trump, you might want to reconsider just how much defense you're actually providing vs how much you make it appear that you believe he's done what he's accused of doing and don't care as long as you can point at Trump.

Unable to defend Biden any longer even Dem party leaders have begun the 'but what about Trump' deflection.

Well, if there are records of her being moved from her position when she said she was moved, and further details that back up her story, Bidens silence will be interpreted accordingly.

Right or wrong, this is how politics has become and those who wanted to destroy another simply for power may face the same standard. Whether they believe they will or not. This is what Biden and his party is going to have to come to terms with.

There is nothing in the record to back up her claims. She claims to have reported the incident to the ethics committee but she kept no copy of her report, although she has a copy of her employment file. She claims her mother called Larry King, but has no evidence to back that up either. There are no witnessed she told about this at the time it happened. Only years later did she tell this story to her neighbour.

And she has yet to file for or request an investigation, swear an affidavit (which could subject her to perjury charges, if she's lying) or even take a lie detector test. Nothing to reinforce or support an allegation she made via FaceBook post.
Remind me how Blazie waited 40 years BUT you believed her.......

True, and I didn't like Kavanaugh for other reasons, one being that he owes Trump.

He sure isn't ruling like he owes Trump. He's as far left as anyone on the court.
Really? How? I would prefer a moderate and that is good, if so.

I would prefer someone who follows original intent of the Constitution and that leaves politics out of it.
In my view, a moderate doesn't let politics interfere with his/her decisions.

Could be; it's one way to define it. I find more people who claim to be moderates, though, claim that being in the middle is what makes them moderate. To me, there should be no middle, no left, no right. There's the Constitution and the unconstitutional. That's it.

Well, there are a lot of variations on constitutional that could actually be constitutional. For instance, states could have welfare - I'd be against it just as I am on the Federal level - if their constitutions didn't forbid it. For the Federal Government to have welfare, on the other hand, is clearly not constitutional. So there's room for differences of opinion on what government should or should not do, but no room for difference on what government can constitutionally do.
The Constitution is interpreted differently by different pundits and the Constitution was written during a different
time in our history. That is why I favor a moderate who uses the document as a guide and not as something etched in stone.

If it is not cast in stone, then how does government have authority over you? If it is not cast in stone, could Donald Trump shut down the press? If it's not cast in stone, but is just a guide, can you be arrested? Was ending slavery a suggestion or a guideline? Or is that cast in stone. The idea that the Constitution might be simply guidelines is offensive. Of all the crap I've read on this site, that is the first thing I've ever read here that raised my blood pressure - not you; the concept, because it's not an original-to-you idea.

But the Constitution, actually, is not cast in stone. Article V tells how to change it. If someone wants it changed, there's a way.

The Left lie lie lie.

LOLOL

Suuure, con, uh-huh. Let's ignore the 25 women accusing Impeached Trump of sexual assault. You know, just so we can talk about how you suddenly care about sexual assault.

:abgg2q.jpg:

True, and I didn't like Kavanaugh for other reasons, one being that he owes Trump.

He sure isn't ruling like he owes Trump. He's as far left as anyone on the court.

I would prefer someone who follows original intent of the Constitution and that leaves politics out of it.

Could be; it's one way to define it. I find more people who claim to be moderates, though, claim that being in the middle is what makes them moderate. To me, there should be no middle, no left, no right. There's the Constitution and the unconstitutional. That's it.

Well, there are a lot of variations on constitutional that could actually be constitutional. For instance, states could have welfare - I'd be against it just as I am on the Federal level - if their constitutions didn't forbid it. For the Federal Government to have welfare, on the other hand, is clearly not constitutional. So there's room for differences of opinion on what government should or should not do, but no room for difference on what government can constitutionally do.
The Constitution is interpreted differently by different pundits and the Constitution was written during a different
time in our history. That is why I favor a moderate who uses the document as a guide and not as something etched in stone.

If it is not cast in stone, then how does government have authority over you? If it is not cast in stone, could Donald Trump shut down the press? If it's not cast in stone, but is just a guide, can you be arrested? Was ending slavery a suggestion or a guideline? Or is that cast in stone. The idea that the Constitution might be simply guidelines is offensive. Of all the crap I've read on this site, that is the first thing I've ever read here that raised my blood pressure - not you; the concept, because it's not an original-to-you idea.

But the Constitution, actually, is not cast in stone. Article V tells how to change it. If someone wants it changed, there's a way.
It is almost impossible to change it. I do not believe it is cast in stone the way it is, because constitutional scholars
interpret it differently all the time.

It is almost impossible to change it. I do not believe it is cast in stone the way it is, because constitutional scholars
interpret it differently all the time.

It's supposed to be hard to change it. That was by design.

Still, you're arguing that the Constitution is nothing but guidance since it can be interpreted in anyway government wants. They can literally do anything they want. So you suggest that the government has the authority to resume slavery in the United States. They can arrest you for anything without a warrant. They can search you, your home, your papers, your ass, any time they want and no probable cause.

And just how do they have this power?

Well, if there are records of her being moved from her position when she said she was moved, and further details that back up her story, Bidens silence will be interpreted accordingly.

Right or wrong, this is how politics has become and those who wanted to destroy another simply for power may face the same standard. Whether they believe they will or not. This is what Biden and his party is going to have to come to terms with.

There is nothing in the record to back up her claims. She claims to have reported the incident to the ethics committee but she kept no copy of her report, although she has a copy of her employment file. She claims her mother called Larry King, but has no evidence to back that up either. There are no witnessed she told about this at the time it happened. Only years later did she tell this story to her neighbour.

And she has yet to file for or request an investigation, swear an affidavit (which could subject her to perjury charges, if she's lying) or even take a lie detector test. Nothing to reinforce or support an allegation she made via FaceBook post.

There's a trillion times more than whacko Ford's unfounded accusation against Kavanaugh!

The Left lie lie lie.

LOLOL

Suuure, con, uh-huh. Let's ignore the 25 women accusing Impeached Trump of sexual assault. You know, just so we can talk about how you suddenly care about sexual assault.

Well, like I've been saying for some time now, it's obvious that Biden's defenders can't come up with anything more substantive than, "Oh, yeah, well Trump might have done some stuff, and since he want to yell about that, we don't want you to talk about Biden!". I mean, seriously, you can't just say, "Let's check into it and if no laws were broken, let the voters decide who will be the next president"? Or something like, "He might have done it, and we should hear her story and decide for ourselves if she's telling the truth, and if so, whether it merits kicking him to the curb or not". I think, though, that democrat faithful painted themselves into a corner with their absolutist position on Kavanaugh's accuser when they insisted that we had to believe her no matter what, and that he wasn't entitled to defend himself and that no-one was to criticize her in any way.

We don't know what happened in that hallway because none of us were there. At least let her story come out and see if it holds water. I don't think there's any need for the FBI to get involved, since it doesn't appear that a crime was committed that could result in criminal charges, but let's at least hear from her what happened, what she did afterwards, and whether anyone took steps to squash her story. We heard from Ford, decided her story wasn't credible and Kavanaugh was confirmed. We heard from Anita Hill, decided she wasn't credible, and Thomas was confirmed. We heard from Bubba's accusers, decided they were credible, but it wasn't enough to kick him out of office. In each case, we heard from the accuser and the accused was afforded the right to defend himself.

Why is it so hard for you guys to defend Biden? That's the main question I see after seeing the way you insist on jumping to Trump no matter what Biden may have done. It certainly seems that you can't defend him, and that's telling.

Here's an idea. If you think Trump's sexual peccadilloes are disqualifications for office, start threads on them and be consistent that Biden should be held to the same standard. And before you go off half-cocked claiming I'm saying Biden is guilty and should in essence face the firing squad, I'll save you some time looking by telling you that I haven't.

The Left lie lie lie.

LOLOL

Well, like I've been saying for some time now, it's obvious that Biden's defenders can't come up with anything more substantive than, "Oh, yeah, well Trump might have done some stuff, and since he want to yell about that, we don't want you to talk about Biden!". I mean, seriously, you can't just say, "Let's check into it and if no laws were broken, let the voters decide who will be the next president"? Or something like, "He might have done it, and we should hear her story and decide for ourselves if she's telling the truth, and if so, whether it merits kicking him to the curb or not". I think, though, that democrat faithful painted themselves into a corner with their absolutist position on Kavanaugh's accuser when they insisted that we had to believe her no matter what, and that he wasn't entitled to defend himself and that no-one was to criticize her in any way.

We don't know what happened in that hallway because none of us were there. At least let her story come out and see if it holds water. I don't think there's any need for the FBI to get involved, since it doesn't appear that a crime was committed that could result in criminal charges, but let's at least hear from her what happened, what she did afterwards, and whether anyone took steps to squash her story. We heard from Ford, decided her story wasn't credible and Kavanaugh was confirmed. We heard from Anita Hill, decided she wasn't credible, and Thomas was confirmed. We heard from Bubba's accusers, decided they were credible, but it wasn't enough to kick him out of office. In each case, we heard from the accuser and the accused was afforded the right to defend himself.

Why is it so hard for you guys to defend Biden? That's the main question I see after seeing the way you insist on jumping to Trump no matter what Biden may have done. It certainly seems that you can't defend him, and that's telling.

Here's an idea. If you think Trump's sexual peccadilloes are disqualifications for office, start threads on them and be consistent that Biden should be held to the same standard. And before you go off half-cocked claiming I'm saying Biden is guilty and should in essence face the firing squad, I'll save you some time looking by telling you that I haven't.

"Well, like I've been saying for some time now, it's obvious that Biden's defenders can't come up with anything more substantive than, "Oh, yeah, well Trump might have done some stuff, and since he want to yell about that, we don't want you to talk about Biden!"

Well that's not true at all. We could point out Reade has no evidence. We could point out she waited nearly 3 decades to make a case of this, despite Biden running numerous times for public office during that period. We could point out how her recall of events of that purported sexual assault changed.

But why bother with such pesky details when we can even easier remind the loony right that they ignored 25 accusations of sexual assault against Impeached Trump? And that's not counting the one who claims Impeached Trump raped her and a friend when they were 13 and 12.

The Left lie lie lie.

In your dreams you white trash failure

Believe all women! *

* Except the lying trail trash whores who dare to file a complaint against an entitled democrat

F510508D-0A6C-4721-A16C-AA7CB00C4BDD.jpeg

2AC84CFB-F87E-40D4-A7D4-F033F47D9602.jpeg

The Left lie lie lie.

LOLOL

"Well, like I've been saying for some time now, it's obvious that Biden's defenders can't come up with anything more substantive than, "Oh, yeah, well Trump might have done some stuff, and since he want to yell about that, we don't want you to talk about Biden!"

Well that's not true at all. We could point out Reade has no evidence. We could point out she waited nearly 3 decades to make a case of this, despite Biden running numerous times for public office during that period. We could point out how her recall of events of that purported sexual assault changed.

But why bother with such pesky details when we can even easier remind the loony right that they ignored 25 accusations of sexual assault against Impeached Trump? And that's not counting the one who claims Impeached Trump raped her and a friend when they were 13 and 12.

Well, it certainly seems very true that Biden's defenders really can't come up with anything more substantive because they don't. The majority of their defense is always to yell about Trump.

If you want to cast doubt on Reade's story, do it. That's how a story gets vetted. If it's weak and there's no evidence that they were in that location at that time, like with Ford's accusation, then the story is weakened. If people she says were witnesses deny knowledge, like with Ford's accusation, the story is weakened. If she can't remember how she got to the location or how she returned home, like with Ford's accusation, the story is weakened. And on it goes. If, however, all you ever do is shriek "Something about TRUMP!!!" when someone accuses Biden about something, you're not really doing Biden any favors, because you're not pointing out weaknesses in the accusations or evidence that Biden is innocent.

Let's put it this way, would you rather Biden be seen as innocent of the charges laid against him or probably guilty but given a pass because somebody else might have done something?

The Left lie lie lie.

LOLOL

Well, it certainly seems very true that Biden's defenders really can't come up with anything more substantive because they don't. The majority of their defense is always to yell about Trump.

If you want to cast doubt on Reade's story, do it. That's how a story gets vetted. If it's weak and there's no evidence that they were in that location at that time, like with Ford's accusation, then the story is weakened. If people she says were witnesses deny knowledge, like with Ford's accusation, the story is weakened. If she can't remember how she got to the location or how she returned home, like with Ford's accusation, the story is weakened. And on it goes. If, however, all you ever do is shriek "Something about TRUMP!!!" when someone accuses Biden about something, you're not really doing Biden any favors, because you're not pointing out weaknesses in the accusations or evidence that Biden is innocent.

Let's put it this way, would you rather Biden be seen as innocent of the charges laid against him or probably guilty but given a pass because somebody else might have done something?

"If you want to cast doubt on Reade's story, do it. "

Umm, I already did it.

But I do like how you play the Ford card while complaining of others playing the Impeached Trump card.

The Left lie lie lie.

LOLOL

Umm, I already did it.

But I do like how you play the Ford card while complaining of others playing the Impeached Trump card.

Well, if you've already done everything you can to defend Biden, start a thread complaining about Trump. Of course, it'd be lost in the plethora of other identical threads all complaining about him, but hey.

Note that I haven't said that Ford's epic failure in any way excuses someone else. Bit of a difference there, you know. Feel free to show where I did if you think different.

The Left lie lie lie.

LOLOL

Umm, I already did it.

Well, if you've already done everything you can to defend Biden, start a thread complaining about Trump. Of course, it'd be lost in the plethora of other identical threads all complaining about him, but hey.

Note that I haven't said that Ford's epic failure in any way excuses someone else. Bit of a difference there, you know. Feel free to show where I did if you think different.

Who needs another thread to highlight rightard hypocrisy?

And yes, Biden said something about the accusation levied against him. He said it's not true.

Forum List

Back