Pelosi: I’m Satisfied with Biden’s Response. Reporter: Biden Hasn’t Responded

Well, if there are records of her being moved from her position when she said she was moved, and further details that back up her story, Bidens silence will be interpreted accordingly.

Right or wrong, this is how politics has become and those who wanted to destroy another simply for power may face the same standard. Whether they believe they will or not. This is what Biden and his party is going to have to come to terms with.

There is nothing in the record to back up her claims. She claims to have reported the incident to the ethics committee but she kept no copy of her report, although she has a copy of her employment file. She claims her mother called Larry King, but has no evidence to back that up either. There are no witnessed she told about this at the time it happened. Only years later did she tell this story to her neighbour.

And she has yet to file for or request an investigation, swear an affidavit (which could subject her to perjury charges, if she's lying) or even take a lie detector test. Nothing to reinforce or support an allegation she made via FaceBook post.
Wow, kinda sounds like Fords story and you believed her.

The Left lie lie lie.

Biden said that nothing happened with that woman, just as Trump said that nothing happened with those 25 women.
Are they both lying? 25 women.

We are talking about the hypocritical meetooo movement. They demanded Ford be heard with absolutely no evidence and totally ignores Reade's accusation with a little bit of evidence.

1588279005199.gif

The Left lie lie lie.

Biden said that nothing happened with that woman, just as Trump said that nothing happened with those 25 women.

Where did Biden say that? I have yet to see anyone ask him about it.

I forget where I saw it, but regardless, he would deny it.

So he has yet to address his rape.

So nothing. I read somewhere (do not recall where) that Biden denied it. And it is an accusation of sexual malfeasance,
not an accusation of rape. So let's not drool yet, yes?

It's sexual assault. And you know damn well he did it.

Pelosi Pops a gasket on reporter who dared question the Dem double standards Biden vs Kavanaugh :auiqs.jpg:

The Washington Examiner's Kerry Picket asked whether Democrats had a different "standard" for Biden than for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, for whom Democrats were demanding an FBI investigation over an alleged assault when he was a teenager. Pelosi, "I don't need a lecture or a speech."
Trump pops a gasket whenever a reporter asks a probing question, and it happens all the time and calls it "fake".
But....but.....but...TRUMP! :iyfyus.jpg:
It is always amazing how all you geniuses are always willing to let Trump off the hook. Atta boy.
What hook?

The Left lie lie lie.

Dayum, con, you sure are obsessed with this. Look at all the threads you're spawning just to feed your obsession...

• Biden Camp Refuses To Open Up Senate Papers But Has Sent Operatives To Search Records
  • MSNC’s Chris Hayes Mentions Tara Reade, #FireChrisHayes Trends on Twitter
  • 19 Straight Interviews of Biden and Not One Question About Rape Accusation
  • Pelosi: I’m Satisfied with Biden’s Response. Reporter: Biden Hasn’t Responded
  • Crazy Uncle Joe Facing a Mutiny Now
  • Judge Dismisses Sexual Assault Allegations Against Biden On Grounds That He Is Not A Republican
  • Hillary to Sexual Assault Victims: "You Have The Right To Be Heard, You Have The Right To Be Believed"
  • Pelosi’s Tweets on Kavanaugh Get Updated

:cuckoo:

The Left lie lie lie.

Where did Biden say that? I have yet to see anyone ask him about it.

I forget where I saw it, but regardless, he would deny it.

So he has yet to address his rape.

So nothing. I read somewhere (do not recall where) that Biden denied it. And it is an accusation of sexual malfeasance,
not an accusation of rape. So let's not drool yet, yes?

It's sexual assault. And you know damn well he did it.

Oh? It was your pussy he fingered?

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

Sleepy Biden will be on "Morning Joe" on MSNBC tomorrow morning, Psycho Joe Scarborough and Low IQ Crazy Mika have vowed to ask him about Tara Reade.

do not miss!

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

Sleepy Biden will be on "Morning Joe" on MSNBC tomorrow morning, Psycho Joe Scarborough and Low IQ Crazy Mika have vowed to ask him about Tara Reade.

do not miss!
“So, President Elect Biden, what do you have to say about this obviously mentally ill woman who’s made these obviously insane accusations against your stellar character?”

The Left lie lie lie.

What 25 women?
And how many of them wanted to marry him?

This is the first that you hear of this?

Every American has heard. And most of them elected him anyhow. He has been judged as of 2016. Biden has yet to even be confronted.

Next stupid ass comment?

Pelosi Pops a gasket on reporter who dared question the Dem double standards Biden vs Kavanaugh :auiqs.jpg:

The Washington Examiner's Kerry Picket asked whether Democrats had a different "standard" for Biden than for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, for whom Democrats were demanding an FBI investigation over an alleged assault when he was a teenager. Pelosi, "I don't need a lecture or a speech."
Trump pops a gasket whenever a reporter asks a probing question, and it happens all the time and calls it "fake".
The questions are usually preemptive with lies.

the democrats are throwing the election away. and for WHAT? AN INADEQUATE WHITE MALE, WHO WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN RUNNING, had it not been to deny a capable woman like Secretary Clinton or Senator Harris or Senator Warren or Senator Klobuchar or Governor Whitmer or Governor Palin to win the presidency!

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

do not miss!
“So, President Elect Biden, what do you have to say about this obviously mentally ill woman who’s made these obviously insane accusations against your stellar character?”

Exactly.....then sour puss Mika slips Biden the questions for the first debate.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

do not miss!

Exactly.....then sour puss Mika slips Biden the questions for the first debate.
her name is Low IQ Crazy Mika...though you may add "sour puss" later

The Left lie lie lie.

Dayum, con, you sure are obsessed with this. Look at all the threads you're spawning just to feed your obsession...

• Biden Camp Refuses To Open Up Senate Papers But Has Sent Operatives To Search Records
  • MSNC’s Chris Hayes Mentions Tara Reade, #FireChrisHayes Trends on Twitter
  • 19 Straight Interviews of Biden and Not One Question About Rape Accusation
  • Pelosi: I’m Satisfied with Biden’s Response. Reporter: Biden Hasn’t Responded
  • Crazy Uncle Joe Facing a Mutiny Now
  • Judge Dismisses Sexual Assault Allegations Against Biden On Grounds That He Is Not A Republican
  • Hillary to Sexual Assault Victims: "You Have The Right To Be Heard, You Have The Right To Be Believed"
  • Pelosi’s Tweets on Kavanaugh Get Updated

:cuckoo:

Um..........someone is obsessed. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back