Pelosi: I’m Satisfied with Biden’s Response. Reporter: Biden Hasn’t Responded

This is classic Dem circle the wagons. Remember they circled the wagons around Harvey Weinstein until the hypocrisy was so off the charts they were forced to throw him under the bus. Poor Biden will suffer bus tracks soon.

The Left lie lie lie.

Biden said that nothing happened with that woman, just as Trump said that nothing happened with those 25 women.
Are they both lying? 25 women.

What 25 women?
And how many of them wanted to marry him?

91F3CF45-6570-4C2C-A737-72E6493770DB.gif

Maybe the two of them had an ice cream social last night.....because Biden hasn't said crap about it to any of us....
REPORTER: What do you think of Biden's sex charge?
NANCY: I'm very satisfied with his handling of it.
REPORTER: But he hasn't said a word!
NANCY: We need a man of integrity.
REPORTER: What about the sex charges?
NANCY: Joe understands kitchen table issues. His dad lost his job.
REPORTER: Nancy, why do you huff so much as you try to talk?
NANCY: Ice Cream!

Pelosi Pops a gasket on reporter who dared question the Dem double standards Biden vs Kavanaugh :auiqs.jpg:

The Washington Examiner's Kerry Picket asked whether Democrats had a different "standard" for Biden than for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, for whom Democrats were demanding an FBI investigation over an alleged assault when he was a teenager. Pelosi, "I don't need a lecture or a speech."

Pelosi Pops a gasket on reporter who dared question the Dem double standards Biden vs Kavanaugh :auiqs.jpg:

The Washington Examiner's Kerry Picket asked whether Democrats had a different "standard" for Biden than for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, for whom Democrats were demanding an FBI investigation over an alleged assault when he was a teenager. Pelosi, "I don't need a lecture or a speech."
Trump pops a gasket whenever a reporter asks a probing question, and it happens all the time and calls it "fake".

Trump pops a gasket whenever a reporter asks a probing question, and it happens all the time and calls it "fake".
But....but.....but...TRUMP! :iyfyus.jpg:

The Left lie lie lie.

Biden said that nothing happened with that woman, just as Trump said that nothing happened with those 25 women.

Where did Biden say that? I have yet to see anyone ask him about it.

I forget where I saw it, but regardless, he would deny it.

So he has yet to address his rape.

So nothing. I read somewhere (do not recall where) that Biden denied it. And it is an accusation of sexual malfeasance,
not an accusation of rape. So let's not drool yet, yes?

But....but.....but...TRUMP! :iyfyus.jpg:
It is always amazing how all you geniuses are always willing to let Trump off the hook. Atta boy.

The Left lie lie lie.

Where did Biden say that? I have yet to see anyone ask him about it.

I forget where I saw it, but regardless, he would deny it.

So he has yet to address his rape.

So nothing. I read somewhere (do not recall where) that Biden denied it. And it is an accusation of sexual malfeasance,
not an accusation of rape. So let's not drool yet, yes?

You claimed Biden has addressed the issue. He hasn't.

Forum List

Back