Pelosi handing out Souvenirs After Impeachment Vote.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
For such a grave and urgent matter of National Security that she held on to the articles for a month as she smirked when she gaveled them, we now find out how fake and how contemptible she really is.

It was smiles slaps on the back and free flowing liquor and laughter for The Pelosi Gang.

So much for being a Solemn Occassion.
Even CNN was shockingly shocked.

'I didn’t expect to see that': CNN host bashes Pelosi's plethora of pens

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nancy-pelosi-slammed-for-handing-out-pens-as-souvenirs-during-impeachment-signing-ceremony

'They claim it's a somber, serious occasion they're heartbroken over...and then they pass out impeachment-signing pens with special cases.'

They won't be so happy after Trump is acquitted, and then get re-elected in November, and Nancy has to hand the gavel back to the Republicans.

She is an absolute piece of trash.

The pens were on silver platters for the signing?????

This wasn’t a peace agreement between Israel and Iran, it was a fake impeachment.

Dimms are so ridiculous.

My asspipe Nancy Pelosi prays for Trump every day. She is a snake and a liar.

Such a weird photo op.

Handing out souvenirs, too?

Hey if anyone can demonstrate that the Republicans did they exact same thing when Clinton was impeached, I’ll withdraw my comments.

If they can’t, Nancy and the rest of her lying colleagues are utter trash.

This wasn’t a peace agreement between Israel and Iran, it was a fake impeachment.

Dimms are so ridiculous.

She’s a demonRat ain’t she?

She will go to the 9th circle of
Hell for this. I wouldn’t be shocked to see evidence of a Karma Boomerang on this.

Dimms are so ridiculous.

Hell for this. I wouldn’t be shocked to see evidence of a Karma Boomerang on this.

Dimms are so ridiculous.

Sometimes that Instant Karma gets you, but I am not so sure with her.

She is just awful.

This is what Trump gets for losing General Kelly as his Chief of Staff.
The general told him he'd get impeached if he wasn't more careful.
If I was Lindsey Graham, or Mitch, or Nunes, I'd tell Trump to learn the fucking job or resign. Hire the best an take their advice.
The Federal government is NOT his private company.

If I was Lindsey Graham, or Mitch, or Nunes, I'd tell Trump to learn the fucking job or resign. Hire the best an take their advice.

The Dimms shouldn’t be corrupt and lie.

I would call her a bitch but 2 weeks ago I gotta naughty gram from a mod for calling Hillary a bitch, no shit. So I won't call her a bitch, not sure what you can say here anymore.

I would call her a bitch but 2 weeks ago I gotta naughty gram from a mod for calling Hillary a bitch, no shit. So I won't call her a bitch, not sure what you can say here anymore.
I don't do the name calling thing but you may want to just copy and post the samantha b quote using the c-word...no one seems to mind that...some of the most hard core libs on here defended it and if you copy and paste it you cannot be accused of saying/typing it.

For such a grave and urgent matter of National Security that she held on to the articles for a month as she smirked when she gaveled them, we now find out how fake and how contemptible she really is.

It was smiles slaps on the back and free flowing liquor and laughter for The Pelosi Gang.

So much for being a Solemn Occassion.
Even CNN was shockingly shocked.

'I didn’t expect to see that': CNN host bashes Pelosi's plethora of pens

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nancy-pelosi-slammed-for-handing-out-pens-as-souvenirs-during-impeachment-signing-ceremony

'They claim it's a somber, serious occasion they're heartbroken over...and then they pass out impeachment-signing pens with special cases.'
Can't wait till November when the voters will have something to hand the democrats, their heads.

I was thinking more like longer term. I have have a feeling about her.

Dimms are so ridiculous.

Sometimes that Instant Karma gets you, but I am not so sure with her.

She is just awful.

The Dimms shouldn’t be corrupt and lie.

Trump needs to be squeaky clean so the dems don't have any excuse to impeach him again. If he gets a 2nd term he may get more brazen. I'd remind him that Bill Clinton's bag-man Ron Brown found out the hard way what happens when you cross certain lines. Trump needs to focus on healthcare, immigration, the Debt, saving Medicare, saving SS, and his term will be a major success.

This is standard procedure any time something gets signed in Washington.

It was done this way when Clinton was impeached? The entire ceremony was comparable to what we saw 2 hours ago?
Why does it matter? It's political theater, everyone does it. Pick the things you get outraged about more carefully.

So this is what the house did when Clinton was impeached?
I'm sure there was some sort of self-congratulatory back-slapping involved. Do your own googling if you are that curious.

Forum List

Back