Pelosi Calls For No Presidential Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This person is an example just how shitty and petty one can get in politics.
Nancy Pelosi thinks there shouldn't be a presidential debate because she feels that Trump isn't worthy.

On the contrary, I think many can agree that Nancy Pelosi needs to leave office immediately, because the only thing we can expect from her is nasty attacks against the president and thus against America itself.

Personally I could care less what this stank-ass bitch thinks anymore.

You know that projection thang', the Demonics are just following standard procedure. Have to admit Biden surprised me a pinch DNC. Nice concoction, I can imagine some meth is all. Course there's the teleprompter and rehearsals too. You've seen Biden when he has to think. In the meantime nobody is more shrewd, confident & competent as Trump is. Just imagine, to many the GOAT POTUS Vs dementia with nothing substantial to say anyway.

It just wouldn't be historic, it's like matching up cotton candy against the bomb - failure is the only option. So PROGS do what they do best, cower, stoop, project & twist, they're wired for it.

MAGA

Nancy Pelosi thinks there shouldn't be a presidential debate because she feels that Trump isn't worthy.

On the contrary, I think many can agree that Nancy Pelosi needs to leave office immediately, because the only thing we can expect from her is nasty attacks against the president and thus against America itself.

Can't Biden - who wants to be President - make his own decisions?

Senile Joe is mentally incapable of debating anybody

Biden_Star_Date_2020.jpg

no

He already has. In an interview today, Biden was asked about Pelosi's comments, and he said he wants to debate Trump. He also said that he would fact check Trump in real time.

He already has. In an interview today, Biden was asked about Pelosi's comments, and he said he wants to debate Trump. He also said that he would fact check Trump in real time.
Does he know where the debates are being held?

biden messed up he actually meant to say fake check
unless the fact-checkers are approved by both party's you and biden got nothing

does he know anything about a debate?

does he know anything about a debate?
Does he know who he is debating?

Last edited:

Fact check in real time................Rich. Say Trump, get that computer ready. If Biden says anything that can be measured WHICH HE PROBABLY WON'T.................

ILMAO Biden wants to debate hooked up to a computer, amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back