Standing in front of a

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
business, wearing a plate carrier, carrying a rifle, and maybe even wearing a ballistic helmet is not productive.
The rioters are using what's called a "dilemma action" against this stuff as well as against the police. They will aggressively approach unarmed, and dare those guarding places to shoot them, knowing that 99% won't for fear of prosecution, demonization in the media, social and otherwise, and then force them to cede the space to them. If they're wrong, like when the guard is a teenager who is not about to let a bunch of fucktards beat him to death, then they have video footage they use to push their narrative of "armed oppressors attacking and murdering peaceful protestors"...... :rolleyes:

Turn it around people...…. don't stand in front of the place and don't stick the rifle out the window. Pull back and shoot from deep in the interior, to hide the location the shots came from. Make it very dangerous to be a looter, to be an arsonist, to attack others..... make it fatal, in fact.
If they do see the muzzle flash and return fire, then now there is video footage of these so-called "peaceful protestors" shooting into buildings, even better if it's a residential building.

Quit letting them decide who is on the streets, and quit letting them control the narrative; fight smarter.

Armed sentries are a very effective deterrent. That is why they have been used for thousands of years.

An armed sentry will stand his post, will not engage with protesters, will not even make a threatening gesture. They will stand firm, passive, while all the while the aggressor knows that if they push things too far, they will get shot.

They aggressor will impotently scream, shout, and throw a tantrum, but they won't attack.

As soon as the sentry plays his game, the sentry has lost his advantage.

Is this the discussion you children envisioned having--the value of guerrilla tactics versus posted sentries in urban America--when you voted for the blob 4 years ago?

MAGA? Not so much.

Too god damned funny.

• Banned
Armed sentries are a very effective deterrent. That is why they have been used for thousands of years.

An armed sentry will stand his post, will not engage with protesters, will not even make a threatening gesture. They will stand firm, passive, while all the while the aggressor knows that if they push things too far, they will get shot.

They aggressor will impotently scream, shout, and throw a tantrum, but they won't attack.

As soon as the sentry plays his game, the sentry has lost his advantage.
Agreed, but there needs to be a physical barrier to keep the sentries from being swarmed.
Truth is, if they had kept coming, they would have been able to kill that kid but they lacked the necessary resolve to absorb the casualties.

Is this the discussion you children envisioned having--the value of guerrilla tactics versus posted sentries in urban America--when you voted for the blob 4 years ago?

MAGA? Not so much.

Too god damned funny.

The right didn't declare this probable war, that's on the Left.

The right however is far better prepared if it goes from street theater to actual street fighting.

Right, OP, from deep interior, ghost-like fatality....reminiscent of Native arrows. Challenger's hands are shaking. A right urban guerrilla is more dangerous than a lefty, especially when they know the territory. Pelosi is a delirious, gifting asshole. Therefore, boycott BLM-Antifa, Biden-Harris, and Chinese culinary-geographical promiscuity.

My youngest son and I were discussing these riots occurring where we live, Houston suburbs- the rioters may be stupid, but not so stupid they would do it where we live- they'd be vastly outnumbered to start with- by many who know how and will shoot them- without compunction, and probably up close and personal.

I saw this this morning-
Will Hillary and the Dems Get the Civil War They Are Trying to Provoke?

In some US states (like Florida, thank God for that!), the local Sheriffs will stand by their citizens and the local DAs will not prosecute those who used lethal force to defend themselves against a short list of forcible felonies (including home violations, carjackings, rapes, etc.). Just listen to this selection of FL sheriffs:

Videos of Sheriffs at the link

I get emails from Sheriff Mack, his latest said Sheriffs in California are coming round to their constitutional duty and are not on Newsome's side. Could be an interesting year for sure.

Agreed, but there needs to be a physical barrier to keep the sentries from being swarmed.
Truth is, if they had kept coming, they would have been able to kill that kid but they lacked the necessary resolve to absorb the casualties.

Or a half dozen Claymores. That works, too.

So do Roof Koreans.
Tannerite, nails, Tupperware and a 22lr rifle.

Roof Koreans made shopping cart barricades and backed them up with rifle fire. It ain't concertina wire and tanglefoot but it was something.
These guys at this gas station had jackshit.

My youngest son and I were discussing these riots occurring where we live, Houston suburbs- the rioters may be stupid, but not so stupid they would do it where we live- they'd be vastly outnumbered to start with- by many who know how and will shoot them- without compunction, and probably up close and personal.

I saw this this morning-
Will Hillary and the Dems Get the Civil War They Are Trying to Provoke?

In some US states (like Florida, thank God for that!), the local Sheriffs will stand by their citizens and the local DAs will not prosecute those who used lethal force to defend themselves against a short list of forcible felonies (including home violations, carjackings, rapes, etc.). Just listen to this selection of FL sheriffs:

Videos of Sheriffs at the link

I get emails from Sheriff Mack, his latest said Sheriffs in California are coming round to their constitutional duty and are not on Newsome's side. Could be an interesting year for sure.
I was downtown H-town when 60K people demonstrated about George Floyd, and HPD, backed up by constables, Metro, Sheriffs and even some State Troopers never let them get out of hand. If they stepped on our property we promptly threw them off and the cops let us because they knew us. It's an unarmed security gig but about half the hospital staff had brought their pistols so I wasn't too worried.
It was the first time I ever saw HFD ambulance crews wearing body armor and ballistic helmets though.

So do Roof Koreans.

Roof Koreans made shopping cart barricades and backed them up with rifle fire. It ain't concertina wire and tanglefoot but it was something.
Not enough steam on a .22LR. Gimme a Garand.

So do Roof Koreans.

Not enough steam on a .22LR. Gimme a Garand.
Why waste '06 on tannerite?
Save it for personnel.

MAGA? Not so much.

Too god damned funny.
What does the president have to do with this discussion child?
The rioters are after all rioting because of the rules democrats created in those blues cities.

Forum List

Back