Pelosi Begs for Real Crumbs

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
“Will you pitch in $3 (or more!) to help the DCCC support Democratic House candidates every step of the way to victory and flip the House in 2018?”

Nancy Pelosi Swindles Supporters With Bait-And-Switch Fundraising Email

Pelosi sent an E-mail to her Dumb-Ass Sucker Democrat Supporters which referred them to a survey which begged for....."$3 (or more!)."

Crumbs!

The Title of her E-Mail was:

“NOT asking you for money.”

Seriously.

So, its time for Democrats to finally ask:

How Mentally Impaired is Nancy Pelosi and how Mentally Impaired does she think you Dumb-Ass Sucker Democrats are?

“Will you pitch in $3 (or more!) to help the DCCC support Democratic House candidates every step of the way to victory and flip the House in 2018?”

Pelosi sent an E-mail to her Dumb-Ass Sucker Democrat Supporters which referred them to a survey which begged for....."$3 (or more!)."

Crumbs!

Seriously.

How Mentally Impaired is Nancy Pelosi and how Mentally Impaired does she think you Dumb-Ass Sucker Democrats are?

I don't know. No more suckers than you Republicans are.
Geez, a politician fundraising...I"m shocked...completely shocked. :)

Trump campaign: Send us $1 and we'll scroll your name during State of the Union live stream

Crumbs!

Seriously.

Trump campaign: Send us $1 and we'll scroll your name during State of the Union live stream

Good for you, send in that $3.00 to Pelosi.

I can't stand that hypocrite Pelosi.....with a huge mansion and with a huge wall surround it..

what a piece of crap she is

I want to flush her down the toilette

I want her to be homeless like all those in her San Fransicko area.....homeless......Pelosi homeless....that's what I want.

Crumbs!

Seriously.

Crumbs!

Seriously.

Yeah but at least you get something for it, and they didn't use deception and claim that it was NOT what it in fact was, a request for cash.

Crumbs!

Seriously.

And with the first 2 post in this thread, I happily rejoice that I am an unaffiliated voter. I don’t have to defend either side.

This should surprise no one. Pelosi thinks the border problem can be solved if we just mow the grass so the illegals don't have anywhere to hide. It makes me wonder if we seeing the long term of effects of Botox on the brain?

The only good thing I can say about Nancy Piglosi is that she is a sexual wildcat in bed. Being in Califuckyou, sometimes that creature snuck into my house late and night and let me put it this way: on a sexual scale of 1-10, 1 being an average fuck and 10 being the most depraved acts of sexual theater in the history of mankind, that bitch and I got it on at a 12. That sick woman used to do things to me with turkey basters and electric cattle prods. Really.

Forum List

Back