Pelosi Announces Impeachment Vote

The pseudocons have been asking "What laws did he break?"

Asked and answered, and now they are about to see in official black-and-white the list of Trump's crimes.

History will record that Donald Trump is the third president to ever be impeached.

Pelosi calls for drafting of articles of impeachment

I will list them here when they land.

And we will laugh all the more.
Laugh away. Trump's historical legacy is now set for the ages.

Asked and answered, and now they are about to see in official black-and-white the list of Trump's crimes.

History will record that Donald Trump is the third president to ever be impeached.

Pretty much every human - I'm not certain there's a single one that doesn't...says, "house will impeach, senate will not convict" - and when the Senate doesn't convict it will look horrible for the Democrats...as far as the false narrative is concerned...and RIGHT around election time. Maybe the Chief Justice will have some sway but I highly doubt it.
You mean the way it looked bad for the Republicans when they impeached over a lie about a blowjob?

It's impossible for the bar to be set lower than that, actually.
1st off, he lied during a Civil Suit over a Sexual Assault he committed against Paula Jones.
That's right. He lied about his sexual affair with Lewinsky during a deposition in the Paula Jones case. And that sexual affair was strictly oral sex. Blowjobs.

So there you go. Impeached for lying about a blowjob.

After four years of nothing burger investigations which moved the goalposts over and over and over until they finally landed on a blue dress.

:blahblah:

:lalala:

:spinner:

And we will laugh all the more.
Laugh away. Trump's historical legacy is now set for the ages.

Nah. 5 more years of dismantling Democrat nonsense should do it, though.

Trump is in a huge hurry to be impeached. He's calling for it to happen immediately.

He must be terrified that the courts will decide all those other people who have firsthand knowledge who he has prevented from testifying will say they must testify.

Since when is a guy who wants his day in court to have his rights protected, so he can bitch slap liars and traitors a guy who is terrified?

You are warped and have ZERO CREDIBILITY.
There are several people with firsthand knowledge of Trump's attempt to rig the 2020 election who Trump has not allowed to testify. This obstruction is now moving through the courts. Based on the court decisions in the Nixon impeachment inquiry, Trump will lose bigly, and he probably knows that.

So he wants the House to impeach before the courts make their decision. Then it will be too late for those people to testify. The GOP Senate sure as shit won't call them.

Yeah. Trump's wants this thing rushed for a reason.

Pretty much every human - I'm not certain there's a single one that doesn't...says, "house will impeach, senate will not convict" - and when the Senate doesn't convict it will look horrible for the Democrats...as far as the false narrative is concerned...and RIGHT around election time. Maybe the Chief Justice will have some sway but I highly doubt it.
You mean the way it looked bad for the Republicans when they impeached over a lie about a blowjob?

It's impossible for the bar to be set lower than that, actually.
1st off, he lied during a Civil Suit over a Sexual Assault he committed against Paula Jones.
That's right. He lied about his sexual affair with Lewinsky during a deposition in the Paula Jones case. And that sexual affair was strictly oral sex. Blowjobs.

So there you go. Impeached for lying about a blowjob.

After four years of nothing burger investigations which moved the goalposts over and over and over until they finally landed on a blue dress.

So we established Bill Clinton Lied while under oath in a trial. That is a Material FACT and is ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

But The Special Counsel found that he committed 13 Indictable crimes, so why would you downplay that to just one, and try to sweep that under the rug? Mueller, the only Special Counsel that really matters, was unable to recommend a single indictment for which articles of impeachment be written upon.

By contrast out of those 13 Recommendations for Indictment from The Special Counsel, in the End, a Bi-partisan decision was submitted by The House that he "MAY" have committed perjury, and obstructed justice.

Obstruction of Justice cannot be submitted as an article of impeachment without perjury, because one has to commit a crime first to Obstruct Justice, as exerting your Civil Rights when you have not committed a crime can NEVER be Obstruction of Justice unless you are trying to cover up a crime.

Submitting a Transcript of a phone call is EXACT THE OPPOSITE of Obstructing Justice.

With President Trump the Transcript, President Zelinsky's Testimony, Text Messages, and Witnesses when asked directly if they had knowledge of the alleged QUID PRO QUO ALL SAID, NO, there is NONE.

So, do you see the problem you are going to have both with The American People when it comes time to vote, and then in The Senate, when it comes time to Cross Examine Joe and Hunter Biden, and People like Erica Ciaramella and his Lawyer Zaid, John Podesta, Manafort, Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, Strozk, Mueller, Page, McCabe, John Kerry and others involved in The Ukraine and or The Dirty Dossier, and FISA Abuse?

I don't think any of you thought this through. You are like a frog being cooked in a pot when one slowly turns the temperature up, and the frog is unaware that he is what's for dinner as he slowly gets cooked to death.

74880450_807657679678661_8334419049737940792_n.jpg

Last edited:
Anyway, everyone's minds are set. I'm long past bored with the whole thing. I'll return to this topic when the Articles of Impeachment are published and post them for the record.

He gets a trial in the senate!

What kind of trial?? A fake one!!
I agree.

I think that...them all knowing that the Senate will spin the narrative their own way in the end...and STILL going through with the impeachment process is dumb, but at least it's the right thing to do, morally.
We are all so certain of the outcome, as if it is preordained. But there is always hope that the great number of people who believe he should be impeached will lean on their about to be re-elected officials (as I have) and insist that justice be done. The trial may do more to emphasize the wrong doing. There is always a chance that more "evidence" will be forthcoming from some quarter.
There is no longer any way for any politician to proceed that will not be maligned by some vocal voices from the other side of the fence. That shouldn't affect what we do.

What is your direct and unassailable evidence of corrupt intent?

The demand of a public announcement of an investigation of your political opponent is something I expect from a two-bit dictatorship. How can anyone defend it?
That's evidence he wanted a public announcement, not any evidence of the intent for it.

That itself is a corrupt intent to undermine our two party political system. Splashing those headlines around the world would have been devastating to Joe's campaign and everyone knows it. To say nothing about the propaganda value of "It was Ukraine who did it to help Hillary" and the DNC Server\Crowdstrike nonsense.
No, it's not corrupt intent....All it is is a desire to have an announcement about something.....The rest is just speculation and whining.

It was/is a corrupt attempt to undermine the entire Democrat party, US intelligence services, and was a specific attack on the Democrat's front runner for 2020.
Again, where is your direct and unassailable evidence that is political?

IOW, how do you know for a fact that the only, or even primary, motivation for Trump doing what he did was to knock off an alleged "political rival"?

I agree.

I think that...them all knowing that the Senate will spin the narrative their own way in the end...and STILL going through with the impeachment process is dumb, but at least it's the right thing to do, morally.
We are all so certain of the outcome, as if it is preordained. But there is always hope that the great number of people who believe he should be impeached will lean on their about to be re-elected officials (as I have) and insist that justice be done. The trial may do more to emphasize the wrong doing. There is always a chance that more "evidence" will be forthcoming from some quarter.
There is no longer any way for any politician to proceed that will not be maligned by some vocal voices from the other side of the fence. That shouldn't affect what we do.
You should never impeach a president on a strictly partisan basis and because you hate your intended target. You should have listened closely to Johnathan Turley and not that venom spewing bitch.

I agree.

I hope you're right because the charade gets super old. I sit and listen to the case as it unfolds real-time, then I watch 4-second clips get brought up in the news as an out of context talking point that fits the pre-ordained narrative and then I get to watch how many people lack a strong enough mind to see through bullshit.

I agree.

The way I put it is that a prosecutor is morally bound to indict a mobster even if the prosecutor knows the judge is owned by the mobster and will let him go.
That's absurd. Was Bill Clinton a Mobster?
It's an analogy, dumbshit.
You should just wave the white flag.
I'd respect you more if you did the honorable thing and just surrendered.

I agree.

You should never impeach a president on a strictly partisan basis and because you hate your intended target. You should have listened closely to Johnathan Turley and not that venom spewing bitch.
That's a canard. Unless a President shoots someone in the face on video, it's always going to be a "partisan" process - the trick is not having any allegiance to a party and letting yourself become a puppet. Trump did what he was accused of, I watch the dozen or so diplomats' testimony in full and the fingers in the ears going "lalala" thing that your "side" is doing is showing the true lack of character. Truth is truth, if your politics cannot handle that then you need new politics.

Anyway, everyone's minds are set. I'm long past bored with the whole thing. I'll return to this topic when the Articles of Impeachment are published and post them for the record.
Everyone's minds are not set. America saw your Kangaroo Court and The President's approval numbers improved, while support for Impeachment eroded.

That trend will continue even more during The Senate Proceedings if you people are dumb enough to go forward with it, and TRUST ME, THE GOP wants you to go forward with it, because they know you are going to get your asses handed to you and you will get your just rewards during The Senate Proceedings when Due Process is allowed, and they can present and cross examine witnesses of their choosing.

Trust me AMERICA will tune in to The Senate Trial. They tuned away and turned off your Kangaroo Court Clown Show because they could tell it was rigged, and nothing new was learned.

The Real Dirt is on The Democrat Side of The Isle and that is going to be paraded in front of The American People between now and The Election for 11 straight months as you get hammered nightly for your Corruption, Bias, Greed, and Graft.

I agree.

That's a canard. Unless a President shoots someone in the face on video, it's always going to be a "partisan" process - the trick is not having any allegiance to a party and letting yourself become a puppet. Trump did what he was accused of, I watch the dozen or so diplomats' testimony in full and the fingers in the ears going "lalala" thing that your "side" is doing is showing the true lack of character. Truth is truth, if your politics cannot handle that then you need new politics.
I disagree. Can you handle that or do you need a sugar tit?

A hundred years from now, all Americans will know about Donald J. Trump is that he was a game show host elected by Vladimir Putin and tried to rig the 2020 election.
The dems missed a boat, imo, when failing to allege Trump, through Ghouliani, uses Oligarchs to pursue for policy. Not that it'd stick, but make them deny it when it is true.

I agree.

That's really weird, and creepy.

I agree.

Why?

I agree.

EVIDENCE:

You Don't have any. It's a Manufactured Crisis that you had to rig the rules in your favor to even get it this far and it took you three years and millions of dollars to do so..... and The American People, and THE GOP knows it. That is why They want this in The Senate, so they can expose and roast you pigs on Live TV every night between now and the election.

Why?
What's between an old lady's boobs?

Her belly button.

You just asked me if I needed a sugar tit. That's just creepy, and I'd decline but thank you.

Forum List

Back