Pelosi and House Democrats Screw Up Everything Again

Nancy Pelosi has blood on her hands. There's a special place in hell reserved for her.
For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.
I assume you are accusing Pelosi of murder for not allowing a massive taxpayer wealth redistribution bill?

Seems pretty hyperbolic you me.
I'm accusing Pelosi of obstructing a bill that would help the American people. Everything was going along fine until she stuck her nose in it to fund Democrat pet projects. You know that, so don't insult the People's intelligence

Nancy Pelosi has blood on her hands. There's a special place in hell reserved for her.
For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.
I assume you are accusing Pelosi of murder for not allowing a massive taxpayer wealth redistribution bill?

I'm accusing Pelosi of obstructing a bill that would help the American people. Everything was going along fine until she stuck her nose in it to fund Democrat pet projects. You know that, so don't insult the People's intelligence
Was everything going fine? It seems like conservatives would ordinarily be opposed to a $500 billion slush fund for big corporations without any oversight.

Nancy Pelosi
WASHINGTON, DC
1236 Longworth HOB
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-4965

I think it’s unanimous that the Dims are betting on a total collapse to further their political agenda, however, it’s a two sided sword which will come back and cut deep. One can only hope voters recognize this when they cast their vote.
Funny how when it’s time to bailout Autos, banks, big business, it’s the American thing to do when Dim sits at the desk.

The collapse is already here. Putins boy asswipe made it happen. I warned you and yours about him, but you wouldn't listen. CORPORATE RACKETEERS MAKE VERY BAD PRESIDENTS.....
Right...trump caused a global economic collapse...used his narcissism to will a brand new disease to jump from bats to humans...and then used inception to go into the dreams of the Chinese and leaders of the EU and plant the idea that they should wait a month too late to ban travel because it would be seen as racist. Good analysis

Asswipe didn't address the problem early enough. He was more concerned about his reelection.
You're a liar. The President shut down travel from China on January 31st and Democrats criticized him for it.
Not exactly.
He restricted foreign nationals from entering the country who had been to the affected region. Americans and immediate family of Americans who are foreign nationals were allowed to travel back and forth. They were not legally prevented from doing so.

Flights continued between the two countries.

You know who did ban flights in and out of China on that exact same day? Italy.
For that to have worked for Italy, the entire EU would’ve had to restrict travel. Europe is a pandemics wet dream. Tons of public transport, that’s used often, people with money and time to travel, hostels, tightly packed cities, tons of tourist attractions. Italy’s travel ban was useless. Which is why I said the EU needed too. I mean I shouldn’t have to say what I just said because one should be able to pretty easily logically deduce why a travel ban worked in USA but not in Italy. Just look at the evidence staring you in the face. You can contain the few carriers that slip through the cracks of the flights banned to a region that came through other regions...you can’t contain the 30 or so carriers a day traveling coming in from direct flights to your region.

COVID had almost certainly taken hold in Italy prior to the declaration.

No travel ban (or attempted ban) was effective. If you want to blame Italy’s situation on lack of a ban, then the entire EU would be suffering the same fate, and they aren’t.
Oh Jesus, Italy has more elderly, and the family units are stronger. A lot of grandparents live with the family and if they don’t they are visited more often. Also, some politicians in Italy thought it was a good idea to have a “hug a Chinese person day” during a pandemic to show how woke you are. That obviously didn’t work out for a lot of people. Goes to show you how seriously some of the politicians were taking this, they weren't, they were trying to score political points...a lot like the OP topic. And wrong again, the entire EU is being rocked. Italy is just the most staggering example of what happens when politicians don’t take shit seriously.

The point is that the disease was global by Jan 31. No travel restrictions absent completely shutting the border was going to be effective. The rest of the EU is not affected to the same degree and many no more so than us.

Talking about scoring political points is exactly what Trump has been doing this whole time.
Just because it moved out of the country of origin, doesn’t mean it isn’t containable. You can contain the few that slip through the cracks. You can’t do that when you let anybody who wants to come over from an outbreak region. Do you not see why that would be a problem? It wasn’t just a problem for the either, that shit came over to New York, our biggest hub for European travel, and now NY is looking at 3000 cases that’s gonna probably be 10000 in a couple of days.

If it was containable, we clearly didn’t do it given our burden of disease here.

Like I said, you’d have to do a LOT more than what Trump did.
And Obama totally failed with the H1N1 virus compared to Trump.

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Was everything going fine? It seems like conservatives would ordinarily be opposed to a $500 billion slush fund for big corporations without any oversight.
Democrat propaganda. You're okay with slush funds for Democrats.

The bill created with bipartisan support in the senate, with many concessions made by the GOP, was shot down as Nancy Pelosi (a congresswoman not a senator) stepped in last minute with a list of demands. The bill promised 1.8 trillion in relief to individual families with a 3,000$ check, 500 billion to financially aid states and cities in need, and support for business loosing money that have been forced to shut down.

Pelosi is worst speaker in the history of our country. If people don't recognize that by now they're not paying attention.

The bill created with bipartisan support in the senate, with many concessions made by the GOP, was shot down as Nancy Pelosi (a congresswoman not a senator) stepped in last minute with a list of demands. The bill promised 1.8 trillion in relief to individual families with a 3,000$ check, 500 billion to financially aid states and cities in need, and support for business loosing money that have been forced to shut down.

Pelosi is worst speaker in the history of our country. If people don't recognize that by now they're not paying attention.
Pelosi is an evil nasty demon possessed jackal.

Here are some of the Dem priorities. I honestly dont think we will get a relief bill based on what the Dems want.

-Corporate Board Diversity
-College Debt "relief"
-Election Auditing
-Canceling the debt of the Postal Service
-Same-day voter registration
-Requiring airlines to offset their emissions
-Funding for community newspapers
-Free internet
-$100,000,000 for NASA's environmental restoration group
-Increased fuel emissions standards for airlines
- Expansion of wind and solar tax credits

Reps. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) and Ilhan Omar (D-MN) which would cancel at least $30,000 in student debt per borrower amid the coronavirus pandemic.

I think it’s unanimous that the Dims are betting on a total collapse to further their political agenda, however, it’s a two sided sword which will come back and cut deep. One can only hope voters recognize this when they cast their vote.
Funny how when it’s time to bailout Autos, banks, big business, it’s the American thing to do when Dim sits at the desk.

The collapse is already here. Putins boy asswipe made it happen. I warned you and yours about him, but you wouldn't listen. CORPORATE RACKETEERS MAKE VERY BAD PRESIDENTS.....
Right...trump caused a global economic collapse...used his narcissism to will a brand new disease to jump from bats to humans...and then used inception to go into the dreams of the Chinese and leaders of the EU and plant the idea that they should wait a month too late to ban travel because it would be seen as racist. Good analysis

Asswipe didn't address the problem early enough. He was more concerned about his reelection.
You're a liar. The President shut down travel from China on January 31st and Democrats criticized him for it.
Not exactly.
He restricted foreign nationals from entering the country who had been to the affected region. Americans and immediate family of Americans who are foreign nationals were allowed to travel back and forth. They were not legally prevented from doing so.

For that to have worked for Italy, the entire EU would’ve had to restrict travel. Europe is a pandemics wet dream. Tons of public transport, that’s used often, people with money and time to travel, hostels, tightly packed cities, tons of tourist attractions. Italy’s travel ban was useless. Which is why I said the EU needed too. I mean I shouldn’t have to say what I just said because one should be able to pretty easily logically deduce why a travel ban worked in USA but not in Italy. Just look at the evidence staring you in the face. You can contain the few carriers that slip through the cracks of the flights banned to a region that came through other regions...you can’t contain the 30 or so carriers a day traveling coming in from direct flights to your region.

No travel ban (or attempted ban) was effective. If you want to blame Italy’s situation on lack of a ban, then the entire EU would be suffering the same fate, and they aren’t.
Oh Jesus, Italy has more elderly, and the family units are stronger. A lot of grandparents live with the family and if they don’t they are visited more often. Also, some politicians in Italy thought it was a good idea to have a “hug a Chinese person day” during a pandemic to show how woke you are. That obviously didn’t work out for a lot of people. Goes to show you how seriously some of the politicians were taking this, they weren't, they were trying to score political points...a lot like the OP topic. And wrong again, the entire EU is being rocked. Italy is just the most staggering example of what happens when politicians don’t take shit seriously.

The point is that the disease was global by Jan 31. No travel restrictions absent completely shutting the border was going to be effective. The rest of the EU is not affected to the same degree and many no more so than us.

Talking about scoring political points is exactly what Trump has been doing this whole time.
Just because it moved out of the country of origin, doesn’t mean it isn’t containable. You can contain the few that slip through the cracks. You can’t do that when you let anybody who wants to come over from an outbreak region. Do you not see why that would be a problem? It wasn’t just a problem for the either, that shit came over to New York, our biggest hub for European travel, and now NY is looking at 3000 cases that’s gonna probably be 10000 in a couple of days.

If it was containable, we clearly didn’t do it given our burden of disease here.

The only thing to do is quarantine at the source. When you don’t it becomes a pandemic. Look around you

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Democrat propaganda. You're okay with slush funds for Democrats.
How do you know it’s Democrat propaganda? Because that’s what you’re told?

There are two aspects to the bill that I support holding out on - one is stronger worker protections and the second is not giving Treasury such broad discretion over who gets money. There needs to be some accountability and if these corporations created this bubble with their huge share buybacks they should not be allowed to do so again,

Not exactly.

And Obama totally failed with the H1N1 virus compared to Trump.
I don’t know. Obama didn’t need a $2 trillion stimulus to deal with H1N1. Did he?

Not exactly.

The only thing to do is quarantine at the source. When you don’t it becomes a pandemic. Look around you

But how can you contain something like this that is new, highly infectious and in many people produces only mild (relatively speaking) symptoms? By the time someone knows they have something it's spread beyond the source already.

Not exactly.

Trump didn’t even do that since the travel ban did not apply to US citizens.

A quarantine of the source (which he didn’t even do) is not effective if it’s already spread well beyond the source. Trump’s travel ban was far too little, too late.

Well, I don't see why we should want Munchkin secretly handing out 500 billion to undisclosed corporations (undisclosed till after the election, btw) that can be used for stock repurchases that make the stock more valuable. That's simply a gift to the 1% with no econ benefit to the econ as a whole.

On the other hand, the dems view this as a opportunity do limit corp officers salaries, increase gas mileage standards, solar tax breaks and more power for unions to bargain. The Rat bastards are using people's futures for their socialized agenda.

So …. fuck em all.

In fairness to the Dems they are saying if the money is there to stimulate, it is a lot of money use it to make US tech leaders as well... Why do Oil companies need bailout?

Installing Solar panels is labour intensive and provides local employment. It then pays for itself over it's lifetime...
But installing solar or making TVs or whatever is not the point of injecting money into the econ so people can pay rent and eat, or businesses can pay their rents so they can reopen. The Dems want to pick the winners and losers. So, they're no better than Munchkin who wants a 500billion "slush fund" to secretly bail out whomever he deems worthy.

There's no doubt that some business in more valuable than others. Every small restaurant or liquor store, and even every franchise in every mall, has rent. They will foreover shutter if they can't pay the rent. Someone else "may" rent their space … but why? Unless consumers have paychecks they won't buy shit. The govt is just trying to bridge from here to "there" for 2-3 mos. And that's really as much as they can do.

But Carnavile Cruise lines? Do they need a bailout? If they default on all their loans for ships and can't pay docking expenses … the ships don't go anywhere. They're not like airlines where literally people can't get to buisnesses without them. If people want a cruise, somebody will buy the ship, and hire the people to crew. HOWEVER the point is, the govt cannot pick winners and losers. Some "undeserving" will have to be bailed out. Because who's to say who's deserving?
Wrong. The government CAN pick winners and losers. And leisure industries should NOT be bailed out...or at least they should be last in line...AFTER their employees

Enemy democrats want to use coronavirus relief to pass the green new deal. They don't care about anything but the ideology.

Vote every one of the bastards out of office.

Well, I don't see why we should want Munchkin secretly handing out 500 billion to undisclosed corporations (undisclosed till after the election, btw) that can be used for stock repurchases that make the stock more valuable. That's simply a gift to the 1% with no econ benefit to the econ as a whole.

On the other hand, the dems view this as a opportunity do limit corp officers salaries, increase gas mileage standards, solar tax breaks and more power for unions to bargain. The Rat bastards are using people's futures for their socialized agenda.

So …. fuck em all.

In fairness to the Dems they are saying if the money is there to stimulate, it is a lot of money use it to make US tech leaders as well... Why do Oil companies need bailout?

Installing Solar panels is labour intensive and provides local employment. It then pays for itself over it's lifetime...
But installing solar or making TVs or whatever is not the point of injecting money into the econ so people can pay rent and eat, or businesses can pay their rents so they can reopen. The Dems want to pick the winners and losers. So, they're no better than Munchkin who wants a 500billion "slush fund" to secretly bail out whomever he deems worthy.

There's no doubt that some business in more valuable than others. Every small restaurant or liquor store, and even every franchise in every mall, has rent. They will foreover shutter if they can't pay the rent. Someone else "may" rent their space … but why? Unless consumers have paychecks they won't buy shit. The govt is just trying to bridge from here to "there" for 2-3 mos. And that's really as much as they can do.

But Carnavile Cruise lines? Do they need a bailout? If they default on all their loans for ships and can't pay docking expenses … the ships don't go anywhere. They're not like airlines where literally people can't get to buisnesses without them. If people want a cruise, somebody will buy the ship, and hire the people to crew. HOWEVER the point is, the govt cannot pick winners and losers. Some "undeserving" will have to be bailed out. Because who's to say who's deserving?
Carnival cruise lines has all their ships sailing under the Bahamas flag. I suggest they petition the Bahamas for their bailout.

Forum List

Back