Pelosi and House Democrats Screw Up Everything Again

Republicans are using a crisis to ram through a corporate Porkulus bill

The idea of the legislation is to bring back "Jobs", not create a permanent welfare state like the libs desire.

What jobs?
Pork or not, people are not allowed to work

We need to put money into the hands of those without a paycheck

Its not a viable plan to have a Permanent Lock Down situation. People sitting on their asses at home is a sure trip to Shit Hole status for the country.

March 13, 2020 Pelosi and Mnuckin crafted a bill that Trump’s is willing to sign. Sent to Mitch it was totally overhauled.

President Donald Trump said he supports the bill negotiated by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and his Treasury secretary to help Americans deal with the spreading coronavirus outbreak, and the House plans to vote on the measure as early as Friday night.

“I fully support H.R. 6201: Families First CoronaVirus Response Act, which will be voted on in the House this evening,” Trump tweeted. “I encourage all Republicans and Democrats to come together and VOTE YES! I will always put the health and well-being of American families FIRST. Look forward to signing the final Bill, ASAP!“

The idea of the legislation is to bring back "Jobs", not create a permanent welfare state like the libs desire.
You can't bring back jobs when people can't leave their house.

We need to get used to that reality

Its not a viable plan to have a Permanent Lock Down situation. People sitting on their asses at home is a sure trip to Shit Hole status for the country.
It's not permanent asshole. But if we don't take it seriously we are screwed

March 13, 2020 Pelosi and Mnuckin crafted a bill that Trump’s is willing to sign. Sent to Mitch it was totally overhauled.

President Donald Trump said he supports the bill negotiated by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and his Treasury secretary to help Americans deal with the spreading coronavirus outbreak, and the House plans to vote on the measure as early as Friday night.

“I fully support H.R. 6201: Families First CoronaVirus Response Act, which will be voted on in the House this evening,” Trump tweeted. “I encourage all Republicans and Democrats to come together and VOTE YES! I will always put the health and well-being of American families FIRST. Look forward to signing the final Bill, ASAP!“

He did, as negotuated originally. Here is the Date of your source kid,
"March 13, 2020, 6:10 PM EDTUpdated on March 13, 2020, 10:33 PM EDT "

Dems killed it on purpose.

You might not like it, but the 1st Amendment grants us certain rights whether we are businessmen or not. Citizens United is what we call "Settled Law", if the libs want to get rid of it, they need a constitutional amendment.
Settled law your ass.

If we want to get rid of abominations like Citizens United (which insanely says that corporation are people and deserve the same rights) we need to elect Dems to the Senate and Oval Office and get rid of the corporatist Justices on the SCOTUS
And if Trump gets re-elected and the Senate stays GOP...the court WILL go 7-2 corporatist . There's pretty much no coming back from that and by the time even Republicans realize what a mistake they made ...it'll be far too late

Nancy Pelosi has blood on her hands. There's a special place in hell reserved for her.
For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.
I assume you are accusing Pelosi of murder for not allowing a massive taxpayer wealth redistribution bill?

Seems pretty hyperbolic you me.
I'm accusing Pelosi of obstructing a bill that would help the American people. Everything was going along fine until she stuck her nose in it to fund Democrat pet projects. You know that, so don't insult the People's intelligence

But those are NOT the reasons the bill is being held up.

The biggest sticking point is the $500bn that Trump wants to control..

$500 billion of Corporate Porkulus
Sadly. Like

Go Nancy Go Nancy Go Nancy.

Dates? What does it mean? Linky Linky?

Why shoulda/woulda Democrats killed it?

I don't know if you realize this or not. But corporations have been really fucked over by the virus. And many joints may not be reopening if this last much longer. Unless help is provided to corporations, these people will lose their jobs permanently and become permanent wards of the state.

Workers must be protected in the meantime! That's who the Democrats are trying to protect. Trump and McConnell don't really give a shit about them.

How does not sending the checks protect workers?

Lol. Did you get an answer to that?

of course not

I think it’s unanimous that the Dims are betting on a total collapse to further their political agenda, however, it’s a two sided sword which will come back and cut deep. One can only hope voters recognize this when they cast their vote.
Funny how when it’s time to bailout Autos, banks, big business, it’s the American thing to do when Dim sits at the desk.

The collapse is already here. Putins boy asswipe made it happen. I warned you and yours about him, but you wouldn't listen. CORPORATE RACKETEERS MAKE VERY BAD PRESIDENTS.....
Right...trump caused a global economic collapse...used his narcissism to will a brand new disease to jump from bats to humans...and then used inception to go into the dreams of the Chinese and leaders of the EU and plant the idea that they should wait a month too late to ban travel because it would be seen as racist. Good analysis

Asswipe didn't address the problem early enough. He was more concerned about his reelection.
You're a liar. The President shut down travel from China on January 31st and Democrats criticized him for it.
Not exactly.
He restricted foreign nationals from entering the country who had been to the affected region. Americans and immediate family of Americans who are foreign nationals were allowed to travel back and forth. They were not legally prevented from doing so.

Flights continued between the two countries.

You know who did ban flights in and out of China on that exact same day? Italy.
For that to have worked for Italy, the entire EU would’ve had to restrict travel. Europe is a pandemics wet dream. Tons of public transport, that’s used often, people with money and time to travel, hostels, tightly packed cities, tons of tourist attractions. Italy’s travel ban was useless. Which is why I said the EU needed too. I mean I shouldn’t have to say what I just said because one should be able to pretty easily logically deduce why a travel ban worked in USA but not in Italy. Just look at the evidence staring you in the face. You can contain the few carriers that slip through the cracks of the flights banned to a region that came through other regions...you can’t contain the 30 or so carriers a day traveling coming in from direct flights to your region.

COVID had almost certainly taken hold in Italy prior to the declaration.

No travel ban (or attempted ban) was effective. If you want to blame Italy’s situation on lack of a ban, then the entire EU would be suffering the same fate, and they aren’t.
Oh Jesus, Italy has more elderly, and the family units are stronger. A lot of grandparents live with the family and if they don’t they are visited more often. Also, some politicians in Italy thought it was a good idea to have a “hug a Chinese person day” during a pandemic to show how woke you are. That obviously didn’t work out for a lot of people. Goes to show you how seriously some of the politicians were taking this, they weren't, they were trying to score political points...a lot like the OP topic. And wrong again, the entire EU is being rocked. Italy is just the most staggering example of what happens when politicians don’t take shit seriously.

The point is that the disease was global by Jan 31. No travel restrictions absent completely shutting the border was going to be effective. The rest of the EU is not affected to the same degree and many no more so than us.

Talking about scoring political points is exactly what Trump has been doing this whole time.
Just because it moved out of the country of origin, doesn’t mean it isn’t containable. You can contain the few that slip through the cracks. You can’t do that when you let anybody who wants to come over from an outbreak region. Do you not see why that would be a problem? It wasn’t just a problem for the either, that shit came over to New York, our biggest hub for European travel, and now NY is looking at 3000 cases that’s gonna probably be 10000 in a couple of days.

If it was containable, we clearly didn’t do it given our burden of disease here.

Like I said, you’d have to do a LOT more than what Trump did.

What more could he have done? give us specific actions and times that could have been done. You said he was racist when he banned travel from China, BTW, chinese is not a race.

Nancy Pelosi has blood on her hands. There's a special place in hell reserved for her.
For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.
I assume you are accusing Pelosi of murder for not allowing a massive taxpayer wealth redistribution bill?

I'm accusing Pelosi of obstructing a bill that would help the American people. Everything was going along fine until she stuck her nose in it to fund Democrat pet projects. You know that, so don't insult the People's intelligence

Sadly. Like

they killed it because they saw an opportunity for ram some of their leftist agenda items into it. They don't give a shit about the american people who are hurting, its all about their fricken agenda and power. Wake up america, the dem party is out to destroy this nation.

Democrats are turds. What the hell does funding for the filthy ass Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts have anything to do with the Coronavirus crisis?

Screw the people. Democrat agenda is where it is at, never let crisis go to waste.

Democrats are turds. What the hell does funding for the filthy ass Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts have anything to do with the Coronavirus crisis?

People can't go to the Kennedy Center anyhow.

Or is that the plan? To allow the elite to leave their homes , while the hoi polloi, the proles if you will, are kept in house arrest indefinitely?

Trump and the Republicans are fighting to defeat the damage caused by the Coronovirus.

The stupid asshole Democrats are fighting to impose the Green New Deal.
You are very wrong son. The green new deal is a very small fraction of the bill.
PAY ATTENTION...... The biggest sticking point is the $500bn for the large corporations that Trump wants to control.
Like I already said .... I don’t expect Trumpets to know or understand the bill..

Get your facts straight kid.,

You are confused Moon Bat

You idiot Libtards didn't have a damn thing to say when your worthless Negro asshole put in a stimulus bill to give billions to corporations and Wall Street.

One thing about you stupid Moon Bats. You don't know any more about Economics as you know about History, Ethics, Climate Science, Biology or the Constitution. Those corporations provide millions of jobs and needed goods and services to keep our economy functioning.

I would argue that we never should have the government give any money to anybody. No welfare, grants, bailouts, subsidies or entitlements. However, if we are going to give money away to stimulate the economy it is better to give it to the job producing corporations rather than the stupid Environmental Wackos, the filthy ass Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts or to the abortion clinics to kill children, which is what the asshole Democrats want to do.

I think it’s unanimous that the Dims are betting on a total collapse to further their political agenda, however, it’s a two sided sword which will come back and cut deep. One can only hope voters recognize this when they cast their vote.
Funny how when it’s time to bailout Autos, banks, big business, it’s the American thing to do when Dim sits at the desk.

The collapse is already here. Putins boy asswipe made it happen. I warned you and yours about him, but you wouldn't listen. CORPORATE RACKETEERS MAKE VERY BAD PRESIDENTS.....
Right...trump caused a global economic collapse...used his narcissism to will a brand new disease to jump from bats to humans...and then used inception to go into the dreams of the Chinese and leaders of the EU and plant the idea that they should wait a month too late to ban travel because it would be seen as racist. Good analysis

Asswipe didn't address the problem early enough. He was more concerned about his reelection.
You're a liar. The President shut down travel from China on January 31st and Democrats criticized him for it.
Not exactly.
He restricted foreign nationals from entering the country who had been to the affected region. Americans and immediate family of Americans who are foreign nationals were allowed to travel back and forth. They were not legally prevented from doing so.

For that to have worked for Italy, the entire EU would’ve had to restrict travel. Europe is a pandemics wet dream. Tons of public transport, that’s used often, people with money and time to travel, hostels, tightly packed cities, tons of tourist attractions. Italy’s travel ban was useless. Which is why I said the EU needed too. I mean I shouldn’t have to say what I just said because one should be able to pretty easily logically deduce why a travel ban worked in USA but not in Italy. Just look at the evidence staring you in the face. You can contain the few carriers that slip through the cracks of the flights banned to a region that came through other regions...you can’t contain the 30 or so carriers a day traveling coming in from direct flights to your region.

No travel ban (or attempted ban) was effective. If you want to blame Italy’s situation on lack of a ban, then the entire EU would be suffering the same fate, and they aren’t.
Oh Jesus, Italy has more elderly, and the family units are stronger. A lot of grandparents live with the family and if they don’t they are visited more often. Also, some politicians in Italy thought it was a good idea to have a “hug a Chinese person day” during a pandemic to show how woke you are. That obviously didn’t work out for a lot of people. Goes to show you how seriously some of the politicians were taking this, they weren't, they were trying to score political points...a lot like the OP topic. And wrong again, the entire EU is being rocked. Italy is just the most staggering example of what happens when politicians don’t take shit seriously.

The point is that the disease was global by Jan 31. No travel restrictions absent completely shutting the border was going to be effective. The rest of the EU is not affected to the same degree and many no more so than us.

Talking about scoring political points is exactly what Trump has been doing this whole time.
Just because it moved out of the country of origin, doesn’t mean it isn’t containable. You can contain the few that slip through the cracks. You can’t do that when you let anybody who wants to come over from an outbreak region. Do you not see why that would be a problem? It wasn’t just a problem for the either, that shit came over to New York, our biggest hub for European travel, and now NY is looking at 3000 cases that’s gonna probably be 10000 in a couple of days.

If it was containable, we clearly didn’t do it given our burden of disease here.

What more could he have done? give us specific actions and times that could have been done. You said he was racist when he banned travel from China, BTW, chinese is not a race.

You said banning travel from China would prevent any outbreak in the US.

Republicans are using a crisis to ram through a corporate Porkulus bill

What jobs?
Pork or not, people are not allowed to work

We need to put money into the hands of those without a paycheck

It is happening around the world

An uncontrolled pandemic is a sure path to shithole status

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

they killed it because they saw an opportunity for ram some of their leftist agenda items into it. They don't give a shit about the american people who are hurting, its all about their fricken agenda and power. Wake up america, the dem party is out to destroy this nation.

See, that’s how they get you. Either you deliver dump trucks full of cash to the doorstops of billionaires or the country is over.

Trump and the Republicans are fighting to defeat the damage caused by the Coronovirus.

The stupid asshole Democrats are fighting to impose the Green New Deal.
You are very wrong son. The green new deal is a very small fraction of the bill.
PAY ATTENTION...... The biggest sticking point is the $500bn for the large corporations that Trump wants to control.
Like I already said .... I don’t expect Trumpets to know or understand the bill..

Get your facts straight kid.,

You are confused Moon Bat

You idiot Libtards didn't have a damn thing to say when your worthless Negro asshole put in a stimulus bill to give billions to corporations and Wall Street.

One thing about you stupid Moon Bats. You don't know any more about Economics as you know about History, Ethics, Climate Science, Biology or the Constitution. Those corporations provide millions of jobs and needed goods and services to keep our economy functioning.

I would argue that we never should have the government give any money to anybody. No welfare, grants, bailouts, subsidies or entitlements. However, if we are going to give money away to stimulate the economy it is better to give it to the job producing corporations rather than the stupid Environmental Wackos, the filthy ass Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts or to the abortion clinics to kill children, which is what the asshole Democrats want to do.
The Great Obama giving money to corporations allowed them to bring back workers.

Corporations cannot bring back workers now even if they want to

People can't go to the Kennedy Center anyhow.

Or is that the plan? To allow the elite to leave their homes , while the hoi polloi, the proles if you will, are kept in house arrest indefinitely?

The filthy Liberals want the Kennedy Center to put on their anti American plays and concerts. It is part of their propaganda program to make America a socialist shithole.

Not exactly.

You said banning travel from China would prevent any outbreak in the US.

No one ever said it would prevent any outbreak. Trump and everyone else who knows anything said that banning travel from China would limit the impact on the US and it did.

Forum List

Back