Pedro...

No hall for Pedro, 219 wins won't cut it.

You keep thinking that.

Because those 3,000+ strikeouts, 8 All Star Appearances, 3 Cy Youngs, Triple Crown, WS win, and leading several years in both Wins and Strikeouts means nothing. :eusa_eh:

"I might be the most influential player in Yankees stadium history"

He's gonna hear it BIG TIME tomorrow night. I can't wait.

I saw that. For what? Premeditation "maybe I'll just hit him (Posada) in the head," or pushing the old man (Zimmer) down? Sheesh.

Last edited:

Wins in most overrated stat when it comes to a how good a pitcher is.

I could go stat crazy with Pedro's numbers.

He's in on the first ballot, I'd bet a grand on it.

You keep thinking that.

Because those 3,000+ strikeouts, 8 All Star Appearances, 3 Cy Youngs, Triple Crown, WS win, and leading several years in both Wins and Strikeouts means nothing. :eusa_eh:
It means he was good for less then a decade, not good enough for the HoF.

Keep thinking that a guy who has been a has been for most of this decade is going to HoF.

Keep thinking that a guy who has been a has been for most of this decade is going to HoF.

Tell me how many at least 3 time Cy Young Award winners with over 3,000 strikeouts and over 200 wins aren't in the HoF.

Excluding a certain juicer.

Wins in most overrated stat when it comes to a how good a pitcher is.

I could go stat crazy with Pedro's numbers.

He's in on the first ballot, I'd bet a grand on it.
You would lose, wins is the first criteria for the hall vote.

Anybody that has watched Pedro basically buffalo his way the last five years in the big leagues knows he isn't HoF worthy.

You keep thinking that.

If 300 wins is the ticket, no pitcher will ever make it again, because Glavine was the last and final 300 game winner.

Tell me how many at least 3 time Cy Young Award winners with over 3,000 strikeouts and over 200 wins aren't in the HoF.

Pedro was a juicer.

Learn it.

Live it.

Accept it.

He's on the magic 100 list.

You keep thinking that.

If 300 wins is the ticket, no pitcher will ever make it again, because Glavine was the last and final 300 game winner.
There will be other 300 game winners.

what were Dwight Gooden's numbers?

He will def be a hall of famer...whether he will be first ballot or not is up in the air.

Pedro only has 469 games played

Compare him to say Schilling

Schilling has over 100 more games played and has like 2 or 3 more career wins. No way should schill be in the Hall I say...

Pedro will def get in the hall of fame...he was one of the most dominant pitchers in this era

Forum List

Back